Do you you still consider obama a bad president?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Even though trump has cancelled all of his anti-sovereign and statist bullshit?
Did we even have a 44th President?
Anderson-Cooper-laughs-thumb-375xauto-28358.jpg

Just another hit piece by the media on Trump. Nothing Obama did was good for this country. No matter what you think of Trump he is 1000 times better than Clinton. Climate change is a scam, and nuking up Iran was insane.

The Great Obama is doing just fine

Obamacare is still the law of the land
Banks and auto companies are going strong
Bin Laden is still dead
The economy recovered and is going strong

The Paris accord and Iran nuclear deal will be repaired as soon as Crooked Donnie leaves office

The Great Obama is doing just fine

Obamacare is still the law of the land
Banks and auto companies are going strong
Bin Laden is still dead
The economy recovered and is going strong

The Paris accord and Iran nuclear deal will be repaired as soon as Crooked Donnie leaves office
No, Paris will fall to muslim slime and Obama will puff some more meat.

my main problem with 'mrobama' was that i don't see him , never did see him as being an American . ------------ just a comment .

"
“The goal of Treasury’s investment in GM was never to make a profit, but to help save the American auto industry, and by any measure that effort was successful,” Treasury Department spokesman Adam Hodge said.

The U.S. bailout of GM and Chrysler, which received about $12.5 billion, saved 1.5 million jobs in the United States, according to the Center for Automotive Research."

The real question was whether or not you think the 1.5 million jobs in the US was worth it.

“The goal of Treasury’s investment in GM was never to make a profit, but to help save the American auto industry, and by any measure that effort was successful,” Treasury Department spokesman Adam Hodge said.

The U.S. bailout of GM and Chrysler, which received about $12.5 billion, saved 1.5 million jobs in the United States, according to the Center for Automotive Research."

The real question was whether or not you think the 1.5 million jobs in the US was worth it.
There was a cheaper way to save the American Auto Industry.

Ban unions.

"

It would have been had they paid it back. Taxpayers always take in the ass.

"

Imagine the response of Republicans is GM and Chrysler had collapsed on Obama’s watch

"

Yes, us tax payers bailing out failure is a great idea
Hey, did you know after ME and YOU bailed those fuckers out, they invest hundreds of billions in other countries?
Such a GREAT idea! :lol:

"

Hey, did you know after ME and YOU bailed those fuckers out, they invest hundreds of billions in other countries?

So I'm guessing you don't think saving 1.5 million good paying jobs was worth it? I can see that. The dominoes really don't end there; anyone with a GM car or truck would be looking at using non original parts (if they can find them) for repairs, warranties would have been worthless, spin-off businesses would have dried up, etc...

The head of Ford, as I recall, said that the bail out was vital to their survival as well because their suppliers sell to all car companies and some of them would have had to close up or lay off staff as well.

I suppose it just depends on how you look at it.

"

So I'm guessing you don't think saving 1.5 million good paying jobs was worth it? I can see that. The dominoes really don't end there; anyone with a GM car or truck would be looking at using non original parts (if they can find them) for repairs, warranties would have been worthless, spin-off businesses would have dried up, etc...

The head of Ford, as I recall, said that the bail out was vital to their survival as well because their suppliers sell to all car companies and some of them would have had to close up or lay off staff as well.

I suppose it just depends on how you look at it.
Ford didnt get a bailout. They got a loan to keep from having to get bailed out.
AGAIN, ME and YOU spent money so they could expand in OTHER countries.
BTW, GM CUT their american workforce after the bailout too.
So, yes, it depends on how you look at it. Like it you let facts get in the way of your ignorant opinion :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back