Votes: 4 19.0%
  • NO

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Do you want a global government? me, fuck no as we would have very little say and religions like islam would have a lot of say. That is very bad.

Sick and evil people would be governing over us.

Not just NO, but FUCK NO!!!! NEVER!!! I'd support pulling us out of the UN right now as it is already way to much.

What do you think and what kind of government if you support?

Last edited:
  • Banned
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, FUCK NO, etc.

NO, No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, fuck no!

No, NO, No, No, No, no, no, no, no,NO, NO, no, No, FUCK NO!!!

NO, NO,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK NO!!!

• Banned
20691810.jpg

It would depend on the type of government. You seem to be afraid of a highly centralized controlling government, while I'd envision one that concerned itself with global problems with lots of autonomy given to local jurisdictions. "States' rights" written large, if you will.

Absolutely not, anyone who would give up their sovereignty to anyone can kindly stay out of my life.

All that's different would be the size of the entity. How is it any different than the situation now between you and your country, your state or your local jurisdiction? The sovereignty game is already over, if that's your argument.

Absolutely not, anyone who would give up their sovereignty to anyone can kindly stay out of my life.

All that's different would be the size of the entity. How is it any different than the situation now between you and your country, your state or your local jurisdiction? The sovereignty game is already over, if that's your argument.

Sorry, I'm America, not Earthican. I lost family fighting for our sovereignty, I'm sure not going to piss on their graves by giving it away.

The people who founded this nation left Europe. They did not want to be a part of that anymore, nor do I want to be a part of what they left.

Oh! YES!

All American liberals want to dissolve the United States as a sovereign entity and bow down to the will of the UN........or Al Quaeda. Whichever gives us more freebies.

Imbeciles.

Oh! YES!

All American liberals want to dissolve the United States as a sovereign entity and bow down to the will of the UN........or Al Quaeda. Whichever gives us more freebies.

Imbeciles.

You're the imbecile. Was your state, assuming it was one of the original 13, dissolved when the USA was formed?

You seem to trust that people would be good and benevolent, and they wouldn't abuse their power. That's quite naive.

How did ruining the League of Nations work out, chumps? Obviously it won't be the USA and modern democratic countries being schooled by the UN. Your fears are imaginary as usual.

Last edited:
Oh! YES!

Imbeciles.

You're the imbecile. Was your state, assuming it was one of the original 13, dissolved when the USA was formed?

Hmmmmm. How embarrassing.

Bwahaha! Left wingers, smh. One deviation from the party line and theyre eating their own.

It would depend on the type of government. You seem to be afraid of a highly centralized controlling government, while I'd envision one that concerned itself with global problems with lots of autonomy given to local jurisdictions. "States' rights" written large, if you will.

The problem with what turds like you "envision" is that it never comes to pass. Government always becomes more bureaucratic, more controlling and more corrupt the more powerful it gets.

Forum List

Back