Do you trust Muslims?

I think it's pretty pathetic that Zona thinks that the Oklahoma City bombing and The Unabomber somehow excuse the actions of Islamic Terrorists.

What an assclown.

Let me make this perfectly clear to you, I do not think the OK bombing excuses the actions of Islamic terrorists. I just wanted to point out, there are extremists in all religions who do unspeakable things in the name of religion or for whatever reason. We have domestic terrorists right here. The majority of them are NOT muslims.

Extremists are wrong, no matter what religion they follow. What I find pathetic is the ignorance of people here in the states who say all muslims are terrorists. That is beyond moronic and extremely egotistical.

The guy who killed Tiller (the abortion doc) at that church is a prime example of what I am talking about.

Thank you.

I'm glad you cleared the up for me.

Now allow me to revise my original point.

I think it's pretty pathetic that Zona thinks that the Oklahoma City bombing and The Unabomber are somehow legitimate comparisons to a deeply funded global network of extremist Islamic terrorist organizations intent on overthrowing foreign governments and instituting worldwide sharia law.

Better?

I'm not big on trusting folks. New folks I meet get some default level of 'trust' from me - I will give them the benefit of the doubt but will definitely verify. But, I will admit that if I know one is Muslim, that default level of trust is not present. Fact.

Same here.

And if that makes me a bigot, I can live with that.

I don't trust any radicals. All Muslims are not radical.

I trust Muslims, I don't see why not.

I don't trust the Radicals, exactly Kat said.

Just like I don't trust the Westboro Baptist Church.. but that doesn't mean I don't trust Christians.

Before someone responds with this, I will. The Westboro Baptist Church doesn't have the MONEY that extremist Islamic organizations have, therefore you can trust Christians and not trust Muslims.

Just like I don't trust the Westboro Baptist Church.. but that doesn't mean I don't trust Christians.

Before someone responds with this, I will. The Westboro Baptist Church doesn't have the MONEY that extremist Islamic organizations have, therefore you can trust Christians and not trust Muslims.

Doesn't make it any less worse.

They go to Military Funerals and protest, Isn't that just horrible? They have kids there holding signs that they have no idea or are even capable of knowing.

Sure, the Muslim Extremists might have the ability to kill people, it doesn't make my point any less wrong.

And Why wouldn't I trust muslims? I know a few muslims and all the ones I know are actually good people and are more of the Progressive muslims not like the middle ages crazy jihad muslims.

:confused:

Doesn't make it any less worse.

They go to Military Funerals and protest, Isn't that just horrible? They have kids there holding signs that they have no idea or are even capable of knowing.

Sure, the Muslim Extremists might have the ability to kill people, it doesn't make my point any less wrong.

And Why wouldn't I trust muslims? I know a few muslims and all the ones I know are actually good people and are more of the Progressive muslims not like the middle ages crazy jihad muslims.

I agree with you. I was just kind of mocking the notion that Muslims in general are not trustworthy because they have well-funded organizations comprising a tiny percentage of Muslims, as was brought up not too long ago in this thread.

i left my wallet on the counter of the gas station yesterday the paki guy said "hey buddy you forget your wallet" he did not try ti kill me or steal my freedoms,he simply let me know I forgot my wallet..he works there with his daughter, she wears and head cover but is really pretty and smiles a lot..her and her father seem very close

i left my wallet on the counter of the gas station yesterday the paki guy said "hey buddy you forget your wallet" he did not try ti kill me or steal my freedoms,he simply let me know I forgot my wallet..he works there with his daughter, she wears and head cover but is really pretty and smiles a lot..her and her father seem very close

I bet they're plotting to kill you or something.

That's not his daughter, that's his wife. :lol:

That's not his daughter, that's his wife. :lol:

No.. I am pretty sure his wife is the one with the mustache that doesn't speak English

The sad thing is, there's plenty of idiots on here who will think that's your tacit approval for a blood-soaked jihad against the infidels. And if you point out that you're being facetious, they'll say "but you goddamn Muslims are required by the Kerin to lie to the infidels" or some shit like that.

I trust some individual Muslim and Arabs I know. But as a whole, I don't trust them. I see what is happening across Europe and think it would be a shame if that give of disregard was brought to the States.

However, I trust Muslims more then I do leftist! I think leftist either straight out lie to your face or are so stupid, intolerant and ignorant that they have no idea what they are screaming about!

NOTE: I do think American Muslims are different. Many embrace America, but a few very very very bad apples ruin it for the bunch!

Last edited:

The sad thing is, there's plenty of idiots on here who will think that's your tacit approval for a blood-soaked jihad against the infidels. And if you point out that you're being facetious, they'll say "but you goddamn Muslims are required by the Kerin to lie to the infidels" or some shit like that.
Here's a paradox for them to ponder if they really think that I'm required to lie to them:

I am lying to you.

:razz:

I think it's pretty pathetic that Zona thinks that the Oklahoma City bombing and The Unabomber somehow excuse the actions of Islamic Terrorists.

What an assclown.

Let me make this perfectly clear to you, I do not think the OK bombing excuses the actions of Islamic terrorists. I just wanted to point out, there are extremists in all religions who do unspeakable things in the name of religion or for whatever reason. We have domestic terrorists right here. The majority of them are NOT muslims.

Extremists are wrong, no matter what religion they follow. What I find pathetic is the ignorance of people here in the states who say all muslims are terrorists. That is beyond moronic and extremely egotistical.

The guy who killed Tiller (the abortion doc) at that church is a prime example of what I am talking about.

Thank you.

I'm glad you cleared the up for me.

Now allow me to revise my original point.

I think it's pretty pathetic that Zona thinks that the Oklahoma City bombing and The Unabomber are somehow legitimate comparisons to a deeply funded global network of extremist Islamic terrorist organizations intent on overthrowing foreign governments and instituting worldwide sharia law.

Better?

What percentage of the 1.5 billion muslims world wide fall into this catagory... what percentage of moderate muslims fall into this here in the states?

Is this question clear enough for you? When you say ALL of any group, you are wrong.

Not all Muslims are extremists. Period.

Wow. (and I think this guy is serious). Wow.

Someone who dodges the OP question by posting a bullshit red-herring is a "boy". If you don't have any hair on your ass... you're a boy, (younger than a young man, grade-schooler, immature, etc.) WTF is your problem?

Calling a black MAN a boy is racist. It comes from our past here in the states. You know this, you did it but now you are being a pussy about it.

I like racists who are straight and to the point about their racism, not ones who are pussies and try to weasel out of it.

Pussy. I am 47 years old, black and you called me a boy. I know you knew I was black but you did it anyway.

Don't pussy out punk, man up. Be a the racist you know you are. Be proud.

You are not a black man just because you claim to be one on the internet. That leaves anyone free to call you boy without being a racist, especially when you choose to look like a nazi rather than a human being.

Hey skippy. Here is the thing. I worked with a members wife back in my flying navy days. She KNOWS me personally. That is beyond this bulletin board. I will talk to him to make sure he is still good with his name being put here......so there ya go. (sticks my tongue out at you...)

Fucking Jethrow.

Now man up, pussy.

Forum List

Back