Do you trust Muslims?

Clearly they found their motivation in the Qur'an.

Thanks for admitting it. :evil:

i_dont_always_herp.jpg

koran is arabic for "toilet paper roll in a book".

Kalam, when osama is in a cave with no running water and needs to poo, how does he wipe the shit off his hand afterwards?

I see the muslims on TV whining about their "civil rights" being violated regarding the Obama Mosque near Ground-Zero. I can't help thinking about all the terror attacks and "near misses" from muslims since 9/11.

Lets take a poll on the trustworthiness of muslims. If we let them in are we stupid idealistic chumps? Is it the "stupid is as stupid does" scene, or "they aren't taking advantage of Constitutional Rights, they are good citizens?

A few beheadings, honor killings, and massacres aside.....do you trust muslims?

As much as I trust Christian, Jews, Hindus, Buddhist, etc. Not at all

I see the muslims on TV whining about their "civil rights" being violated regarding the Obama Mosque near Ground-Zero. I can't help thinking about all the terror attacks and "near misses" from muslims since 9/11.

Lets take a poll on the trustworthiness of muslims. If we let them in are we stupid idealistic chumps? Is it the "stupid is as stupid does" scene, or "they aren't taking advantage of Constitutional Rights, they are good citizens?

A few beheadings, honor killings, and massacres aside.....do you trust muslims?

As much as I trust Christian, Jews, Hindus, Buddhist, etc. Not at all

Of course the weak leftist trying to justify its alliance with Islam rags on Christians, Jews and other religions to make his point that he is backhandily protecting Islamists!

Forum List

Back