Do you trust Muslims?

I see the muslims on TV whining about their "civil rights" being violated regarding the Obama Mosque near Ground-Zero. I can't help thinking about all the terror attacks and "near misses" from muslims since 9/11.

Lets take a poll on the trustworthiness of muslims. If we let them in are we stupid idealistic chumps? Is it the "stupid is as stupid does" scene, or "they aren't taking advantage of Constitutional Rights, they are good citizens?

A few beheadings, honor killings, and massacres aside.....do you trust muslims?

A few beheadings, honor killings, and massacres aside.....they are ok Americans.

Here in the sates? Those extremists are here? Where exactly are they? Or they all commies? Didnt we go trhough this once? How did that turn out? Perhaps teat them like we did the japanese during ww2? How did that work out? How did we look then?

Are you seriously going to keep riding this pony??:lol: Well you just keep sticking to your lame ass story that you're comment about Beck and his religion wasn't a slam in any way....after all, we do know what a fan you are of his.:D

I dont like Beck and yes, I find it funny a mormon is "leading an army" of righty Christians.
"leading an army" is a term I read in here by the way.

A mormon leading an army of christians is hilarous in my book. I know how Christians feel about mormons and if you read what was said today by Chrisitans, you would get it as well.

Yo said I slammed Mormons..I am still waiting for proof. Dont fetch (we all know how you hate me saying that to a LADY), but please enlighten us with your link.

still waiting.

:lol:There you go again.:lol: I'm trying to figure out if you're really that much of an assumptive idiot, or actually think you can slide all of these things by everyone. Would you care to link where I said that I was offended by ANYTHING you've said, sir?? I am a patient bitch.:D Pssst, in case you really are ignorant, my point was that you're a big fat crybaby who likes to piss and moan about every perceived insult you can imagine. Again, I find you terribly entertaining, regardless of your intentions.;)

So thats a no to a link?

Entertaining indeed.

It's already been provided, whether you want to admit it or not, dumbass.:lol: Next??:D

Where? Your link to me saying the founding fathers weren't mormons? That's all you got?

You really are like a child here. You know you are wrong, wont admit it, and are desperately trying to divert.

By the way,

still waiting...

Last edited:
I dont like Beck and yes, I find it funny a mormon is "leading an army" of righty Christians.
"leading an army" is a term I read in here by the way.

A mormon leading an army of christians is hilarous in my book. I know how Christians feel about mormons and if you read what was said today by Chrisitans, you would get it as well.

Yo said I slammed Mormons..I am still waiting for proof. Dont fetch (we all know how you hate me saying that to a LADY), but please enlighten us with your link.

still waiting.

So thats a no to a link?

Entertaining indeed.

It's already been provided, whether you want to admit it or not, dumbass.:lol: Next??:D

Where? Your link to me saying the founding fathers weren't mormons? That's all you got?

You really are like a child here. You know you are wrong, wont admit it, and are desperately trying to divert.

By the way,

still waiting...

Ok daddy, please don't give me another spanking.:lol:

Jesus warned us about wolves in sheep's clothing. Jesus told us to look at the fruit of the tree to see if it was healthy or diseased. Islam is bad fruit. I'm not gonna eat it.

Jesus said, "I give you a new commandment: love one another; just as I have loved you, you also must love one another.

or some damn thing...

Do you love me?

NO. But I am not religious. Not since catholic school and going to church every sunday for 12 years....

By the way,

still waiting...

Now your just making it hot..

(remember me saying you are desperately trying to divert the fact that you cant prove your accusation...you said I slammed mormonism).

this is ignorant americans at their finest. just continue embrassing this nation to the world. what is next? do you trust catholics? do you trust hindus? do you trust jews?

where does it end?

By the way,

still waiting...

Now your just making it hot..

(remember me saying you are desperately trying to divert the fact that you cant prove your accusation...you said I slammed mormonism).

It is my opinion that you did take a shot at Beck via his religion. I really don't care, but was just pointing out that I found it funny that in your opinion some are slamming Muslims, and so you are quick to jump on them. I don't see you as being evenhanded.

I see the muslims on TV whining about their "civil rights" being violated regarding the Obama Mosque near Ground-Zero. I can't help thinking about all the terror attacks and "near misses" from muslims since 9/11.

Lets take a poll on the trustworthiness of muslims. If we let them in are we stupid idealistic chumps? Is it the "stupid is as stupid does" scene, or "they aren't taking advantage of Constitutional Rights, they are good citizens?

A few beheadings, honor killings, and massacres aside.....do you trust muslims?

A few beheadings, honor killings, and massacres aside.....they are ok Americans.

Here in the sates? Those extremists are here? Where exactly are they? Or they all commies? Didnt we go trhough this once? How did that turn out? Perhaps teat them like we did the japanese during ww2? How did that work out? How did we look then?

Hey, chill. I didn't say all American Muslims are extremists, I said Muslims are OK. I think we have had 1 domestic squabble ending in a beheading, but outside of that they seem assimilated into America OK. I had a Muslim Internist Dr. for a while, and many of the top physicians in America are Muslims.

Answer the question boy, stop whining and step up to the plate. Ever given any thought to what weapons they could use in that new mosque to take down Freedom Tower? Why is that site so crucial?

Go ahead and make me list all the actual and thwarted terror attacks by muslims since 9/11. I prefer to do that after you say that you trust them...c'mon say it.

Boy? :eusa_eh: Lovely.

Someone who dodges the OP question by posting a bullshit red-herring is a "boy". If you don't have any hair on your ass... you're a boy, (younger than a young man, grade-schooler, immature, etc.) WTF is your problem?

So, you want to back track now that you've been called on your "boy" comment. Fine.

Funny stuff. Thousands and thousands of muslim terror attacks all over the planet and this is all you can come up with in your continual search for moral relativity? Pathetic.

I am showing what domestic terrorism is...I am waiting for you all to show me terrorism caused by muslims beyond 9/11. There are a few of course, but there are a few WHITE CHRISTIAN domestic terrorists as well. Should we kill them all world wide as well?
Pathetic indeed.

Ted Kozinsky a "domestic terrorist", no he was a "lone nut"? I already showed you McVeigh was no terrorist, he was another "lone nut".

You obviously don't know what terrorism is, so you won't accept that there are more muslim terrorists than would be expected by such a small (2%?) of the population.Tell me you don't know what "Islamic Terrorism" is. Then show me a domestic example.

No True Scotsman.

Yes.And I give them the benefit of the doubt
that they understand what is in the Quran and interpret it the same way I do.

this is ignorant americans at their finest. just continue embrassing this nation to the world. what is next? do you trust catholics? do you trust hindus? do you trust jews?

where does it end?

It kind of gives Americans a solace to know if their own thoughts are in the general mainstream. For instance, I trust a Muslim more than a Catholic, and a Hindu more than a Jew. IMO.

I am showing what domestic terrorism is...I am waiting for you all to show me terrorism caused by muslims beyond 9/11. There are a few of course, but there are a few WHITE CHRISTIAN domestic terrorists as well. Should we kill them all world wide as well?
Pathetic indeed.

Ted Kozinsky a "domestic terrorist", no he was a "lone nut"? I already showed you McVeigh was no terrorist, he was another "lone nut".

You obviously don't know what terrorism is, so you won't accept that there are more muslim terrorists than would be expected by such a small (2%?) of the population.Tell me you don't know what "Islamic Terrorism" is. Then show me a domestic example.

No True Scotsman.

Ha!:lol: So true, Bodecea. So fucking true.

Yes. I have no reason not to trust someone because of their religion until they give me a reason not to trust them.

southparkshot_640_doomsday_604x341.jpg

FOXNews.com - 'South Park' Creators Could Face Retribution for Depicting Muhammad, Website Warns

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bnD0ItBm_E]YouTube - Muslim students riot[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oicKIC8UUFc"]YouTube - Harrow Mosque Muslim Riot[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzLECtFT4aU"]YouTube - Muslim Riots in Malmö, Sweden (English)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jERzcYcY5bU]YouTube - Muslim Riot Luton - 30-08-09[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8H7WrTZ0qk]YouTube - Islamic Riots - Indonesia[/ame]

In Greek: ANT1 news report from Friday 22 May on the riots by fanatical Muslim immigrants in Athens over the alleged defacement by police of an Arab drug-dealer's Koran.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c7Ij3Tt7lg]YouTube - Muslim immigrants riot in Athens, Greece[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVlKrWLDmIQ]YouTube - Second night of riots in Brussels 43 arrested[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qb2DPpBoAA]YouTube - Oslo Muslim Pro-Hamas Riots:Anti-Israel Brutality[/ame]

Why Theo Van Gogh Was Murdered by Theodore Dalrymple

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abh2IH3jmvE]YouTube - Muslim Mob Attack Swedish Cartoonist[/ame]

To answer the OP...I really, really want to.

Every Muslim I have met, I have liked.

But...Islam has been hijacked and twisted by a violent minority.

Those beheadings, did they happen here by moderate muslims?

Just askin?

Oh and go Oklahoma city bomber, way to represent Christianity!

Oh and go Tiller killer. Whay to represne tchristianity...

Oh and ..............well you get it.

Define moderate Muslim.

Ironically, Bridges TV was launched by Hassan in 2004 in Buffalo, New York, in an effort to portray Muslims in a more positive light.

Wife Beheaded in New York

My guess is that the answer to your question is yes, it does happen here, and moderate Muslims do do it.

How did you so eloquently phrase it?

Way to portray Muslims in a positive light!

Not that you are going to admit your making a fool out of yourself for falling for that moderate Muslim thing, but you are.

Nope, I don't trust Muslims. There is a real clear and precise reason for that. Islam. How can you trust something when it's holy book allows lying to further it's cause?

I trust Jesus. He never hurt anyone and went around healing and loving people. I'll trust him.

So Jesus wold distrust muslims as well?

There are over 1.5 billion muslims worldwide, you cant be so dense as to think they are all extremists.

You cant be that dumb.

You do have a point, they can't all be extremists. So let us figure out exactly what that means. Most liberals peg the number of extremist Mulims at less that 1%, so let us be generous and say that the actual number is half of that figure. 0.5% of 1,500,000,000 people is still 7,500,000 people that want to kill you for not agreeing with them.

If, on the other hand, the truth is that all Muslims are extremists because they think that Islam and Sharia should rule the world, that means 1.5 billion people think they have a right to tell you what to do because their god commands them to do so. You might not mind living as a slave to theocracy, but I think most people would have a problem with that.

Boy? :eusa_eh: Lovely.

Someone who dodges the OP question by posting a bullshit red-herring is a "boy". If you don't have any hair on your ass... you're a boy, (younger than a young man, grade-schooler, immature, etc.) WTF is your problem?

Calling a black MAN a boy is racist. It comes from our past here in the states. You know this, you did it but now you are being a pussy about it.

I like racists who are straight and to the point about their racism, not ones who are pussies and try to weasel out of it.

Pussy. I am 47 years old, black and you called me a boy. I know you knew I was black but you did it anyway.

Don't pussy out punk, man up. Be a the racist you know you are. Be proud.

You are not a black man just because you claim to be one on the internet. That leaves anyone free to call you boy without being a racist, especially when you choose to look like a nazi rather than a human being.

New Topics

Forum List

Back