Do you think Romney should be ahead by now?

Aug 7, 2012
Shouldn't Romney Be Ahead by Now?

What do you think trying to be as objective as possible? I think he should be closer and if his numbers don't get closer to 50%, it doesn't look good.

Shouldn’t Romney be wiping the floor with Obama? By the measurements Romney uses again and again in his speeches — prolonged high unemployment, a failed economy and the unpopularity of “Obamacare” — shouldn’t Americans be rallying around Romney by a significant majority by now?

What do you think trying to be as objective as possible? I think he should be closer and if his numbers don't get closer to 50%, it doesn't look good.

Shouldn’t Romney be wiping the floor with Obama? By the measurements Romney uses again and again in his speeches — prolonged high unemployment, a failed economy and the unpopularity of “Obamacare” — shouldn’t Americans be rallying around Romney by a significant majority by now?

Maybe it's just me but vote tallying hasn't begun yet.

I think he should be past 5% over Obama now

I was more of the belief that Romney would have a 10% lead over Obama by the end of summer, but the polls are not showing it.

When you consider the agenda of the mainstream liberal media and their unrelenting support for Obama it's a wonder that Romney is even in the running. Americans are smarter and better informed than push polls seem to indicate. Polsters admit that they over-represent democrats about 3-1 in most polls. If an incumbent republican ever accused his opponent of causing the cancer death of a woman there would be outrage in the media but the biased left wing just circles the wagons for their chosen candidate.

I found these two facts as telling, and indicative of one more reason Romney will win.

As state senator, Obama voted "present" 129 times.

As governor, Romney used his veto over 800 times.

One shows courage, the other, fear.

obama is the incumbent. he should be ahead by now. As the incumbent, people are going to be voting on whether or not obama has done such a good job, he should be retained for another term or fired right now.

Our election system has become a system in which the president is elected for a period of 8 years, not four, and midway through the people get to decide whether or not he should be fired.

1) You have the rabid loonies who will vote for Obama or any radical leftist no matter what
2) Everything is based on small sample polls
3) VP choice is not even announced yet
4) Debates, where Romney should nail Obamalama on the reality of the state of our country, have not started
5) Media influence and ignorance will continually keep those who do not keep informed on truth, will continue to boost Obamalama

Depends on how you want to look at it given all the negative press Romney has gotten recently and the ad biltz launched by Obama you would think he would be up by more. Either way Romney will probably make his VP pick next week and then it really kicks into high gear.

Blaming everything in the world except your own lousy candidate, nice.

It's actually quite hard to unseat an incumbent POTUS. Truth be told, Obama should be walking this. He's not. That should tell everyone something... if you're smart enough to look at it without the hack shit. It's the economy... and are we stupid?

Forum List

Back