As the world’s conflicts spread, should you be digging a bunker? How to think about the future of war.

expat500

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2012
How worried should European citizens be in countries that have come to expect unprecedented levels of security and safety? If the many warnings currently circulating are to be believed, then the answer looks grim.

Leaked documents from Germany’s defence ministry suggest that Berlin is expecting Russia to extend the war that began in Ukraine in 2022 into Europe by 2025, forcing a major conflict with Nato. There are concerns that Russia will “escalate to de-escalate”, launching an attack that will be so shocking that liberal states will accept the new world order that Vladimir Putin wants to create as his legacy.

Swedish politicians have warned their citizens to prepare for the possibility of war on their territory. Others – such as the historian Niall Ferguson – suggest that what we might be seeing is a series of global events that reveal a coordinated attempt to reshape the world order.

How worried should European citizens be in countries that have come to expect unprecedented levels of security and safety? If the many warnings currently circulating are to be believed, then the answer looks grim.

Leaked documents from Germany’s defence ministry suggest that Berlin is expecting Russia to extend the war that began in Ukraine in 2022 into Europe by 2025, forcing a major conflict with Nato. There are concerns that Russia will “escalate to de-escalate”, launching an attack that will be so shocking that liberal states will accept the new world order that Vladimir Putin wants to create as his legacy.

Swedish politicians have warned their citizens to prepare for the possibility of war on their territory. Others – such as the historian Niall Ferguson – suggest that what we might be seeing is a series of global events that reveal a coordinated attempt to reshape the world order.

the future of war? the trench warfare and futuristic drone attacks of ukraine and the brutal urban desolation of gaza are the future of war.

but the best bunker may be digital. propaganda surrounding both hot wars, the wider oil war, and our current civil war ii has reached reality bending proportions.

For what it is worth , no western based remote viewer , excluding Russia , has "seen" any indication of nuclear war , though I appreciate that this cannot include assessments by senior military or from Intelligence Agencies . And naturally Sheeple and Normies will not take the idea of RV results seriously .

All countries make contingency plans and computer simulations on updated material are ongoing .
The news contained in this OP is alarmist and fear mongering .
Regardless .On common sense grounds the idea of Russian expansion is crazy .
All you need these days are best computers , best weapons and control of natural resources and their markets.

1706190222884.png

Go ahead if you got the $$ OP. I'd like one, but all I got is a closet. No idea about Europe. I'm all in on what happens to America.

An interesting post from City-Data forum (which gave me a lifetime ban) on the subject of bunkers. They ended up the post suggesting people move out of the USA.

"There is no amount of preparation that will be enough for anyone planning to STAY in North America. How much good was it to dig a bunker in your backyard if you lived in Moscow in 1915? Or if you were a Jew living in Europe in 1931? We're in for some hellish times this century most likely. And no matter what happens, we're probably going to have a revolution or another civil war and come out of it all with a different form of government. America as we knew it is in the sunset years. I'm convinced there is nothing on the horizon showing any promise of renewal or redemption." - Led Zeppelin

bunker FUJB.jpg

Digging a bunker is just too much work. I'll just build a tree house. Nobody ever thinks to look up when they are searching about for something.

I'm more worried about flooding than an invasion (my house is in a low spot).

An interesting post from City-Data forum (which gave me a lifetime ban) on the subject of bunkers. They ended up the post suggesting people move out of the USA.

I think we already enjoy the positive natures of our present millions of visiting immigrants .
More millions, but of fleeing Americans , must please avoid the UK as it would surely strain their mental faculties ( too much culture for them to absorb ) and tax us as we are forced to watch their lumbering shuffles as they search every day for burgers and pizzas. .

" Keep away horrible cousins" we will shout " Go to Spain or Germ Land ".Just your extra weight could sink our green and pleasant land

Well can we count on our Politicians who dodged the Military draft because they could and So we should expect anything better from these cowards.

Sure, they carry a big mouth stick but no swagger. They expect someone else to do the dirty work. The Man no longer stands there with his soldiers. It's mostly just an image of total lies. Coward kings, coward dictators, coward Potus, just plain cowards with big mouths. They keep their power rule with Yes Men walking around protecting the cowards. Lawyers, gun men, judges, members of the communist group whatever, they stay because the whole bunce are just cowards.

Last edited:
Go ahead if you got the $$ OP. I'd like one, but all I got is a closet. No idea about Europe. I'm all in on what happens to America.

"There is no amount of preparation that will be enough for anyone planning to STAY in North America. How much good was it to dig a bunker in your backyard if you lived in Moscow in 1915? Or if you were a Jew living in Europe in 1931? We're in for some hellish times this century most likely. And no matter what happens, we're probably going to have a revolution or another civil war and come out of it all with a different form of government. America as we knew it is in the sunset years. I'm convinced there is nothing on the horizon showing any promise of renewal or redemption." - Led Zeppelin

View attachment 892852

Every house in Switzerland has a nuclear bunker in the cellar. I’ve been in one. Solid thick steel doors, enough provisions for weeks. Public car parks can also transform into “safe rooms”.

But why Switzerland, l ask myself. It’s also a country that’s armed to the teeth. I’m curious about that too.

I am living in US/NATO occupied Germany. Six kilometres down the road are stationed ground to air nuclear tipped missiles, aimed at Russia.

Nevertheless, I shall enjoy my trip to the farmers’ market today. :cool:

Don’t look at me. I want to fire the nukes at Russia. I want to see the entire corrupt mess vanish in flashes of light.

Digging a bunker is just too much work. I'll just build a tree house. Nobody ever thinks to look up when they are searching about for something.
A bunker is just a large, family sized grave. :omg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back