Do you think Putin will win the current election ?

Bullshit!! if there are so many people against Putin as the MSM say why didn't they vote for one of the other candidates as a tactic to prevent Putin winning? that's what we do in the UK it's called tactical voting, but no they would rather carry out terrorism to stop people voting, and Putin doesn't control the media to the extent we do, who the hell do you think owns our media? we have blocked RT and other Russian media yet for some reason Russia allows the BBC and SKY news whores wander all over Russia.

Perhaps they didn't even vote at all. Just because it says this many people voted, doesn't mean they did. Why would anyone bother? We all knew who'd win.

People who protest get into trouble anyway. A lot of people just want to get on with their lives. Why send in a piece of paper telling them who you are and that you hate Putin... that's problematic at best.

Would you have voted Communist in the 1960s in the USA?

So you worship Biden ? You’re all over the placing falling all over yourself. Anyth8ng else you’d like to confess ?

not to you….he’s got you hooked. You bozos believe in all sorts of made up shit. That comes with the territory of being a Humper.
You lost me there, to be honest. Take a breath, calm down, clear your mouth of the items that don't usually belong there and rephrase, please.

Perhaps they didn't even vote at all. Just because it says this many people voted, doesn't mean they did. Why would anyone bother? We all knew who'd win.

People who protest get into trouble anyway. A lot of people just want to get on with their lives. Why send in a piece of paper telling them who you are and that you hate Putin... that's problematic at best.

Would you have voted Communist in the 1960s in the USA?
Setting fire to a voting booth or shelling them isn't protesting it's terrorism, and you didn't answer my point, why didn't all those people you say are against Putin use a tactical vote? just vote for another candidate to stop Putin winning, i will tell you why because they are a small minority and Putin is popular most Russians know he saved the Country from the nightmare of the 90s when thieving Oligarchs and their western partners in crime like Bill Browder were busy looting the Country, that is why they hate Putin, they never had a problem with Yeltsin they just sent him away with a bottles of Vodka and a pat on the head while they picked the guys pocket, Gorbachev was just naive who thought he was dealing with honourable people and not crooks and liars.

They would just love another clown like this as President of Russia who humiliated his own Country like a court Jester, on one visit to the US he was picked up on Pennsylvania Ave wearing only his underpants looking for a Pizza, and he did it again leaving his Hotel by a back stairwell he was lucky he wasn't shot by security who thought he was a drunken intruder.

Last edited:
Setting fire to a voting booth or shelling them isn't protesting it's terrorism
This morning, as a result of shelling by ukrainian nazis in the Belgorod region, a 14-year-old girl lost her arm and her mother was wounded. A Czech-made missile hit the house, where they were staying.
It is time for Russia to reintroduce the death penalty for war criminals.

This morning, as a result of shelling by ukrainian nazis in the Belgorod region, a 14-year-old girl lost her arm and her mother was wounded. A Czech-made missile hit the house, where they were staying.
It is time for Russia to reintroduce the death penalty for war criminals.
Well i would for terrorists i would also be preparing a list of people responsible and their handlers to be indicted for war crimes, send those international arrest warrants out see how they like them apples.

Setting fire to a voting booth or shelling them isn't protesting it's terrorism, and you didn't answer my point, why didn't all those people you say are against Putin use a tactical vote? just vote for another candidate to stop Putin winning, i will tell you why because they are a small minority and Putin is popular most Russians know he saved the Country from the nightmare of the 90s when thieving Oligarchs and their western partners in crime like Bill Browder were busy looting the Country, that is why they hate Putin, they never had a problem with Yeltsin they just sent him away with a bottles of Vodka and a pat on the head while they picked the guys pocket, Gorbachev was just naive who thought he was dealing with honourable people and not crooks and liars.

They would just love another clown like this as President of Russia who humiliated his own Country like a court Jester, on one visit to the US he was picked up on Pennsylvania Ave wearing only his underpants looking for a Pizza, and he did it again leaving his Hotel by a back stairwell he was lucky he wasn't shot by security who thought he was a drunken intruder.

Why are people doing extreme protesting? Because they can't do normal protesting, they'll get arrested.

Why didn't people go and tell Putin, who runs the whole election, that they don't like him? Maybe they did, and maybe their votes got changed. Maybe Putin decided he wanted a certain percentage and he decided how much the others would get, and that's that.

If Putin is so damn popular, why does he end up doing so many dirty tricks to win elections?

Forum List

Back