Do you think Putin will win the current election ?

Must have been that everyone just thought that thought and went to vote to be sure.
Anddd, look at the schmucks you got for politicians! No wonder there are no turn outs and no landslide wins.

I don't see it.

US presidential elections get more votes than House elections, for sure. 2020 saw the House get 153 million and 2022 got 108 million.

However people voted for the president because there was something to vote for, and even then only 66.6% of people turned out.

60.1% turned out in 2016 when a lot of people didn't like Hillary. 58.6% when Obama ran the second time because... people kind of knew he'd win again and people didn't like Romney.

But there was always something at stake then.

You can talk about schmucks for politicians, but a lot of people will see Putin as evil.

The problem is they don't have a choice.

Do I think Putin will win the current election?
Hmm I don't know that is a very tough one to call especially when you look at all the competition he is facing.
The Russian opposition offered the Russians:
-Defeat;
-Repentance;
-Reparations.

Putin offered Russians:
-Victory;
-Dignity;
-Contribution.

Opposition: Why doesn't anyone vote for us? Perhaps Putin rigged the elections?

I find it strange that so many Americans , and particularly the Snowflakes , criticise dear Uncle P when they live in a country which is believed to be cheating every time and grotesquely in 2019/20 .
How are the two really different ?

And this latest, " Blood Bath " attempt to interfere with US opposition is actually unforgivable .
As was the muck about Navalny in Russia.

Well I missed the drama and went to bed. I wonder if the ever popular Vlad might make himself Prez 4 Life.
It would save all of the drama and white knuckle tension of an election.

Depends what they are. You haven't provided a single fact. Just statements like "We like Putin" which you haven't backed up.

Well I missed the drama and went to bed. I wonder if the ever popular Vlad might make himself Prez 4 Life.
It would save all of the drama and white knuckle tension of an election.

The chairman of the so-called "Liberal Democratic Party of Moscow empire (FSB Department )", Leonid Slutsky, stated that when it comes to presidential elections in Moscow empire , the main thing is not victory, but participation. He has a point here: elections in Moscow empire are pure fiction.

Depends what they are. You haven't provided a single fact. Just statements like "We like Putin" which you haven't backed up.
Yet, a snapshot of a handful of young oafs bought for a dozen bucks and a lollipop, which might very well be a shot from an old gathering of Navalny freaks, seems to you like a solid proof that Putin is hated and stupid democracy is what we all are lacking so that we can't sleep at night, right?
I live in this country and I see what people like and don't with my own eyes.

Yet, a snapshot of a handful of young oafs bought for a dozen bucks and a lollipop, which might very well be a shot from an old gathering of Navalny freaks, seems to you like a solid proof that Putin is hated and stupid democracy is what we all are lacking so that we can't sleep at night, right?
I live in this country and I see what people like and don't with my own eyes.

Yeah, like I said, you haven't provided any evidence, and when asked, you say you won't.

There are plenty of Americans on here who do the same thing. Pointless conversations just with the little anecdotes of "I don't know anyone who supports Biden, therefore Biden must have stolen the election" over and over.

It's boring.

So, evidence or the conversation is over

Ive got a hunch that he will. He has killed or imprisoned all of the opposition. That usually gets the job done.
Does anyone see an upset ?
Putin has two elections going on, in Russia and Here. His surrogate Trump, is running for his life and continued Russian financial backing.

Putin is a great leader that loves his country and its citizens.
The Russian people know this and will overwhelmingly vote for him to be their president. .. :thup:
Sure, I heard that word for word on the Russian state broadcast….

Yeah, like I said, you haven't provided any evidence, and when asked, you say you won't.

There are plenty of Americans on here who do the same thing. Pointless conversations just with the little anecdotes of "I don't know anyone who supports Biden, therefore Biden must have stolen the election" over and over.

It's boring.

So, evidence or the conversation is over
He won with what, 85% of votes? What more convincing evidence can there be?
Oh, I see, they all voted with guns at their heads. Sorry then. My bad.

Putin has two elections going on, in Russia and Here. His surrogate Trump, is running for his life and continued Russian financial backing.
I suspect tht Americans will have to vote the correct way or risk a "bloodbath" that would make J6th look like a garden party.

1710767505723.jpeg

I suspect tht Americans will have to vote the correct way or risk a "bloodbath" that would make J6th look like a garden party.
Trump is running to stay out of jail. And, he’s desperate. He has his minions supporting fascism. He’s catering to them.m

Who was his opponent ? Does anyone know ?
You've got two opponents throwing shit at each other. Does it make you happy?
Formally he's got some, two of which I even know and have respect for. But they knew from the start they wouldn't be a match for him. What can you do if people want him and nobody else? Kind of like FDR was in his time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back