Do you think Putin will win the current election ?

Ive got a hunch that he will. He has killed or imprisoned all of the opposition. That usually gets the job done.
Does anyone see an upset ?

Do you think Putin will win the current election ?​

Do Russian Bears shit in the woods?
1710535738342.jpeg

Ive got a hunch that he will. He has killed or imprisoned all of the opposition. That usually gets the job done.
Utterly stupid .
Once again you highlight your ignorance of what goes on and what has happened in the past .

Reminds us how lost and useless you are without any Guardian prompt to help you.

🇷🇺 🐷 🇷🇺 they don't even pretend
I'm sure she was someone jerking around.
"Misha, lets put the blind lady in there!"
"Hahah, Vania, hold my crocodil injection!"

He is super popular he'll get at least 90% of the vote

Biden is responsible for thousands of deaths with many more to come yet Democrats love him and will vote for him as well, such is poor judgement.
While the damned liberals are lying about the 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 horde’s international isolation, people from 706 countries came to watch Putin’s re-election. Yes, from seven hundred and six countries. There are only 195 countries in the world, if that.Apparently, the planet Nibiru has pulled itself up.

1710538398373.jpeg

I sure hope so.

I would hate for Putin to have to murder all the voters.

Amazing how some people have gone ape shit about a democratic election because its Russia, people who always rant on about democracy, that means as long as their boy is the winner, otherwise it was rigged, if Putin didn't exist those clowns would have to invent him, bottom line is no matter who rules Russia if they don't bend the knee to the Empire they will get the same treatment, Putin i answerable to the people of Russia and no one else, he won't give a rats arse what some clown in Washington or London thinks.

Forum List

Back