Do you think people are partial to their own race?

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Eagle Scout, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Eagle Scout

Eagle Scout BANNED

Thanks Received:
    I love living in a Frank Lloyd Wright house!
    Ratings:
    +3
    I happened to accidently overhear a conversation between a neighbor and a neighborhood political leader who were non-white. The leader was going on about how their race would overtake the whites, and own all the means of production one day soon. Then it would be "whiteys" turn to be a second class citizen.

I was shocked. I knew and trusted both of these people for a decade, and never knew they harbored such thoughts. Then I began to wonder will other races treat me the way whites have done to minorities throughout history in this country?

I decided as an open-minded person that I was letting false fear overtake my judgement.

Do you think people are partial to their own race?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. william the wie

william the wie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,618
    Yes but generally less so than to people of their own nation or tongue.

3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,068
    Partially

4. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Huh uh. Sure you overheard this conversation. I have a feeling you don't want to directly say your views between this and the immigration thread. So you say things like "some people" and "I overheard this."

5. Eagle Scout

Eagle Scout BANNED

Thanks Received:
    I love living in a Frank Lloyd Wright house!
    Ratings:
    +3
    Well, I have found my expert! There is always a know-it-all around with all the answers. You don't even know who I am, and you can read my mind! It is a miracle!

I have been hit on two sides at one time. First was the conversation I overheard. Your attitude toward this conversation interests me. Will you be an illegal supporter or a Libertarian?

So, I have been Googling like mad on questions of race, and illegal immigration. It is going to be more difficult for me because I consider myself an open-minded center-left independent. I voted for President Obama, and supported ObamaCare health care for all. I am a member of the NAACP, NOW, and People for the American Way, all of whom are against the Arizona immigration law. So, I am out on a limb with my own human rights conscious people. But, I have always been a guy who makes up his own mind regardless of the popular trend.

I believe ILLEGAL is not a race. ILLEGALS AND THEIR ANCHOR BABIES are taking American taxpayers for a ride by entering this country illegally. This is a question of law enforcement and crime, not race. The illegals want to make it race, and human rights, but that does not fly.

American taxpayers are eating $113 billion a year for illegal aliens and their anchor babies. In our compassion for others less fortunate than ourselves, AMERICA IS BEING RIPPED OFF BY CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEIR ANCHOR BABIES!

Support Governor Jan Brewer of Arizona and SB1070, the Arizona immigration law.

6. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    I think Americans are already second class citizens in their own country, and I include Americans of all races.

7. 2Parties

2Parties Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123
    I think the people of Michigan prefer the races at Michigan International Speedway over any other race...

8. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    :eek::eek::eek:

You live in a mixed-race neighborhood???

9. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    Doesn't everybody? Heck, my next door neighbors are a mixed race family.

10. Borat

Borat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    in your FUCKING DREAMS ! ! !

IF YOU ARE LUCKY other races will treat white people the way Hitler treated Jews.

white people never felt threatened by ******* or mexicans in the sense of losing things like financial power to them, so we treated them quite well - like pets. Hitler treated Jews the way he did because Germans were threatened by Jews exercising certain powers in areas such as banking.

nigs and mexes will always be threatened by whites because they know we are superior to them therefore once we are minority they will do the same to us as Hitler did to Jews.

and that's my OPTIMISTIC prognosis because GERMANS are the ethnicity that produced people like Kant, Nietzsche, Freud, Wagner etc while Nigs and Mexes produced AT BEST some "freedom fighters" but mostly just rapists and thugs.

it is really best NOT TO THINK what they will do to your children, or you will have to, as a preventive measure, drown your children in the toilet yourself.

what makes you think you know anything now ?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010