Do you think people are partial to their own race?

Where in the fuck, exactly, did he say that?

Somebody has brainwashed the fuck out of you.

What's the quote... oh yeah...

Talk about weak... :lol: Have you not read what's been written?

Yes, I have.

Please point out where the kid said that he believes only white people can be racist.

Here it is again:

Huh uh. Sure you overheard this conversation. I have a feeling you don't want to directly say your views between this and the immigration thread. So you say things like "some people" and "I overheard this."

Where did "Amanda" run off to?

will other races treat me the way whites have done to minorities throughout history in this country?

in your FUCKING DREAMS ! ! !

IF YOU ARE LUCKY other races will treat white people the way Hitler treated Jews.

white people never felt threatened by ******* or mexicans in the sense of losing things like financial power to them, so we treated them quite well - like pets. Hitler treated Jews the way he did because Germans were threatened by Jews exercising certain powers in areas such as banking.

nigs and mexes will always be threatened by whites because they know we are superior to them therefore once we are minority they will do the same to us as Hitler did to Jews.

and that's my OPTIMISTIC prognosis because GERMANS are the ethnicity that produced people like Kant, Nietzsche, Freud, Wagner etc while Nigs and Mexes produced AT BEST some "freedom fighters" but mostly just rapists and thugs.

it is really best NOT TO THINK what they will do to your children, or you will have to, as a preventive measure, drown your children in the toilet yourself.

I ... never knew they harbored such thoughts.

what makes you think you know anything now ?

Borat, I have bad news for you. You are inferior to just about everyone, and always will be unless and until you deal with the rage and fear that leads you to post such crapola on the 'net.

will other races treat me the way whites have done to minorities throughout history in this country?

in your FUCKING DREAMS ! ! !

IF YOU ARE LUCKY other races will treat white people the way Hitler treated Jews.

white people never felt threatened by ******* or mexicans in the sense of losing things like financial power to them, so we treated them quite well - like pets. Hitler treated Jews the way he did because Germans were threatened by Jews exercising certain powers in areas such as banking.

nigs and mexes will always be threatened by whites because they know we are superior to them therefore once we are minority they will do the same to us as Hitler did to Jews.

and that's my OPTIMISTIC prognosis because GERMANS are the ethnicity that produced people like Kant, Nietzsche, Freud, Wagner etc while Nigs and Mexes produced AT BEST some "freedom fighters" but mostly just rapists and thugs.

it is really best NOT TO THINK what they will do to your children, or you will have to, as a preventive measure, drown your children in the toilet yourself.

I ... never knew they harbored such thoughts.

what makes you think you know anything now ?

Borat, I have bad news for you. You are inferior to just about everyone, and always will be unless and until you deal with the rage and fear that leads you to post such crapola on the 'net.

Madeline said..."CRAPOLA"...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Potty mouth!

I happened to accidently overhear a conversation between a neighbor and a neighborhood political leader who were non-white. The leader was going on about how their race would overtake the whites, and own all the means of production one day soon. Then it would be "whiteys" turn to be a second class citizen.

I was shocked. I knew and trusted both of these people for a decade, and never knew they harbored such thoughts. Then I began to wonder will other races treat me the way whites have done to minorities throughout history in this country?

I decided as an open-minded person that I was letting false fear overtake my judgement.

I'm not partial to you, so the answer is no.

They are if they are taught that race is important.

People are partial to those people with whom they identify, and there's all sorts of ways to identify with other people.

You should have been born a turtle.

Last edited:

nobody teaches Russians ( by that i mean people living in Russia, not Americans of Russian descent like myself ) that race is important yet when Russians see a ****** they beat the shit out of him just like that - for no reason whatsoever. they do the same thing to faggots.

you don't need to TEACH anybody those things. it comes naturally.

on the other hand it takes a LOT of "teaching" ( read liberal zionist propaganda, brainwashing and intimidation ) to get people to STOP doing it.

you know how cats will sit for hours and clean their fur ? who teaches them this ? humans are the same - we have an instinct to clean our society of degenerates. at least we used to have it until zionist liberals stepped in and clubbed everyone over the heads for being "bigoted"

you know in Sparta when babies were born if they were "not good enough" they were killed. what do you think they would do if a ****** was born ?

Last edited:

nobody teaches Russians ( by that i mean people living in Russia, not Americans of Russian descent like myself ) that race is important yet when Russians see a ****** they beat the shit out of him just like that - for no reason whatsoever. they do the same thing to faggots.

on the other hand it takes a LOT of "teaching" ( read liberal zionist propaganda, brainwashing and intimidation ) to get people to STOP doing it.

you know how cats will sit for hours and clean their fur ? who teaches them this ? humans are the same - we have an instinct to clean our society of degenerates. at least we used to have it until zionist liberals stepped in and clubbed everyone over the heads for being "bigoted"

you know in Sparta when babies were born if they were "not good enough" they were killed. what do you think they would do if a ****** was born ?

Wrong. My neighbors have adopted children from China. Their oldest boy is married and they've adopted one little black boy and one little white girl. All the kids get along as well as kids in the same family get along. They love each other and race doesn't matter.

People my identify with their own, but their own doesn't have to be a single race. It could be a group of people, your family, your friends, you neighbors. Both my family and my friends come in all races.

My neighbors have adopted children from China. Their oldest boy is married and they've adopted one little black boy and one little white girl. All the kids get along as well as kids in the same family get along. They love each other and race doesn't matter.

Yep. That's why Zionist Libcunts like to promote miscegenation. When your brother is Black you kinda have no choice but accept the differences between the races. This is something coercion - they deliberately put people in a position with no way out. It is really a form of genetic terrorism, well actually GENOCIDE when you really think about it.

White race is being systematically exterminated by Zionist Libcunts and no word describes what is actually going on better than genocide.

You know Genocide is as old as humanity itself. It is only because JEWS control our minds ( i mean media ) that we are conditioned to believe that it is only Genocide if it involves gassing Jews.

In reality genocide is ethnically specific population control and promotion of miscegenation is EXACTLY THAT.

Last edited:

Of course they are; and those who call these people racists, have a beef with mother nature. When you domesticate a dog and let it free, it does not join a wolf pack. People want to associate with similar people. But I think a bigger issue then racism is classism. If I see a black or white person walking towards me on the street with baggy clothes, one pant leg rolled up, and a backwards hat, I will most likely walk the other way. Now I think that is common sense, not racism. If the person in question cannot respect themself by dressing in gangsta garb, then how can I expect him to respect me? It matters little if he was white or black. In essence, I think people are partial to their own to a point.

Few people can be as stupid as you.

Yet I notice we always see the same stupid shit, but always under different SNs at different points in times.

Why is that?

Young children recognize race differences.

Humans instinctively possess a sort of 'us and them' mentality. Genetic similarity breeds familiarity and altruism. The stronger the similarity (such as among family members), the stronger this reaction. those of other races are clearly less similar and it is natural for them to be viewed as outside the primary ingroup. This can be largely overcome with maturity and the development of a more complicated worldview, but it will always remain ingrained as a product of human evolution.

Factor in the cultural differences still common when it comes to different racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. and this effect can become amplified.

Few people can be as stupid as you.

Yet I notice we always see the same stupid shit, but always under different SNs at different points in times.

Why is that?

relax bitch. my IQ is higher than that of anybody on this board, and twice as high as of *******. there are only 2 courses of action against me - ridicule or ban. debating me legitimately is impossible - i win 100% of the time, this forum or any other - whether the topic is race, economics or engineering. and you all suckers know it.

now, was there any particular point i have made that you wish to disagree with on record ?

Last edited:
my IQ is higher than that of anybody on this board
All evidence to the contrary.

call me crazy, but to me IQ tests are all the evidence of my IQ that i need.

Right, seeing as you think the score means anything at all, when it's actually the percentile that's relevant, I feel confident drawing the conclusion that you're an idiot, as the term is commonly used today.

All evidence to the contrary.

call me crazy, but to me IQ tests are all the evidence of my IQ that i need.

Right, seeing as you think the score means anything at all, when it's actually the percentile that's relevant, I feel confident drawing the conclusion that you're an idiot, as the term is commonly used today.

my percentile is approximately 98.

but you can think whatever you want bitch boy.

Forum List

Back