Do you think Christianity is a conspiracy?

Mar 31, 2016
I've been interested in conspiracy theories for a few years, and after researching this for some time, I believe that Christianity is definitely a conspiracy. Christianity serves as an excellent way of gaining control over a populace, as it promotes the development of character traits such as blind obedience, submissiveness, and "turning the other cheek", i.e., not seeking justice when one is wronged. What are other's thoughts on this? A good source I've used for this research is http://exposingchristianity.org. It's astounding how far the conspiracy goes with this.

The word, "conspiracy" implies that there is a finite group of people with a single goal, or a group of related goals.

Who are those people and what is the goal? Are Jimmy Swaggart and the Pope on the same side of this?

Are Mormons Christians (for conspiracy purposes)?

Have any of the goals been achieved? How do you measure it?

Who is in on the conspiracy?

I don't know about Conspiracy . Seems to me that Christianity is a good philosophy for those that WANT to follow it . There is no compunction in the USA or western world to adhere to Christianity and look what Christianity has helped build in the USA and Western world . At least mainline Christianity doesn't force submission , obedience and pacifism on its adherents GStingray

if Christianity was about control, it would be promoted by the government, which it isn't

Wrong. Look up some of the things that Rome did to control their people.

Wanna talk about some of the cathedrals that were put up because they got enough donations to build it?

After that, let's talk about the mega churches that are sanctioned by the government and given tax free status while the preachers get rich.

It must be a conspiracy.

I mean, how else can you explain why people are not receiving the medication necessary to prevent their paranoid delusions?

if Christianity was about control, it would be promoted by the government, which it isn't
------------------------------------- I think that you post is correct . And now my conspiracy or thought , islam is being introduced to the WEST as a way to change things and control people in the West . See how things are changing in the western countries like germany , sweden and other nations Wolfstrike .

afterall , islam and shariah are all about submission and obedience Wolfstrike .

Wrong. Look up some of the things that Rome did to control their people.

Wanna talk about some of the cathedrals that were put up because they got enough donations to build it?

After that, let's talk about the mega churches that are sanctioned by the government and given tax free status while the preachers get rich.
---------------------------- the reason that churches get tax free status is because the churches follow the rules laid out by the government . See the 'Johnson amendment' that was done by LBJ sometime in the 50s or early 60s BSailor !!

--- Johnson amendment was made law in 1954 and prohibits free speech and political activity by churches . In return churches get tax exemption . Course this law is not applied evenly and some churches are held to the law while others are not BSailor . --- Johnson Amendment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ---

Last edited:
afterall , islam and shariah are all about submission and obedience Wolfstrike .
--------------------------- so islam and sharia are the best system for government control . Christianity on the other hand promotes freedom , liberty and God Given Rights .

------------------------------------- I think that you post is correct . And now my conspiracy or thought , islam is being introduced to the WEST as a way to change things and control people in the West . See how things are changing in the western countries like germany , sweden and other nations Wolfstrike .

I agree 100%

I've been interested in conspiracy theories for a few years, and after researching this for some time, I believe that Christianity is definitely a conspiracy. Christianity serves as an excellent way of gaining control over a populace, as it promotes the development of character traits such as blind obedience, submissiveness, and "turning the other cheek", i.e., not seeking justice when one is wronged. What are other's thoughts on this? A good source I've used for this research is http://exposingchristianity.org. It's astounding how far the conspiracy goes with this.
There's little doubt that Christianity was an imperial cult at the outset of the Faith. This is well supported by archaeological findings, such as paleo-Christian symbols on the reverse of Roman coins that bear the images of Titus and Domitian on the obverse, similar iconography in the catacombs of Domitian's niece (Domitilla), and the strange literary correlations between the writings of Titus's personal historian (Josephus) and the tales of Christ in the Gospels. In other words, in all likelihood, Christianity was the progeny of Roman conspiracists in and around the first century CE!

Since then, 'the Faith' has undergone a number of politically motivated transformations, up to and including its current Zionist-friendly incarnations here in the US and abroad. Several of those "transformations" were undoubtedly designed and implemented to marshal widespread support for various agendas that crossed over the religious and pushed straight into the heart of social matters. This has been and remains a favorite MO of those with the will to control/manipulate the mindlessly obedient masses. In that sense, it is still used today very much as its Roman progenitors envisioned -- as a means of large-scale societal control.

Last edited:

Religion was used as a control for centuries

Christianity was the motivation for most people to learn to read in Europe.
Once people learned to read and interpreted the bible for themselves, that started the modern Democratic process and quest for liberty

Religion was used as a control for centuries
------------------------------- sure , see islam . ---------- Course modern Christianity in the USA and West doesn't control much of anything unless the Christian volunteers to be controlled SPilot !!

The Catholic Church has been a conspiracy and Martin Luther helped lead the first revolt against it. Since the Church was a conspiracy built on brainwashing children the revolutionaries just believed in slightly different conspiracies.

psik

Certainly during the Dark Ages it was. In fact, it was why they were the Dark Ages.

Forum List

Back