Zone1 Conspiracy is not a 4 letter word... Satan conspires to damn you

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
The following was written by someone at Novus Ordo Watch website

Both secular and Church history, too, are filled with conspiracies, i.e. with individuals collaborating for a common purpose, whether for good or for bad: the Barbarians conspired to overthrow the Romans, Mohammed conspired with his followers to conquer Mecca, some treacherous clergy conspired against St. Joan of Arc, Napoleon’s men conspired to take Pope Pius VII prisoner... Colonel von Stauffenberg conspired with other German soldiers to assassinate Hitler. [At] every conclave the cardinals “conspire” to elect a Pope, and on and on it goes...

So, believing that the enemies of the Catholic Church have conspired against her is, in and of itself, neither silly, nor crazy, nor unreasonable, nor worthy of being dismissed for any other reason. In fact, if there not be found wanting in human history people conspiring for all sorts of worldly interests, it stands to reason that if “our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places” (Eph 6:12), then certainly there will be a conspiracy also against the Body of Christ — in fact more so than against anything else.

Satan himself, after all, does not merely seek people’s temporal destruction but, even more so, their eternal demise; and just as he has been warring against the Lord Jesus Christ from the beginning, so he wars daily against His Mystical Body, the Church. For the more the devil succeeds in harming the Church, which is the Ark of Salvation, the more souls will certainly perish. Therefore our Blessed Lord warned us: “And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell” (Mt 10:28).

This polemic is all about the invented Satan who the Church used for a long time as a mind control weapon .
Fortunately cults employing such childish but cruel control methods are in major decline and the figure of soppy Satan is now no more realistic than Popeye or Goofy .
Except to gullible cultists .

This polemic is all about the invented Satan who the Church used for a long time as a mind control weapon .
Fortunately cults employing such childish but cruel control methods are in major decline and the figure of soppy Satan is now no more realistic than Popeye or Goofy .
Except to gullible cultists .

you are clueless. But one day you will encounter Satan if you haven't already and I am sure you have because you are human and he wants you in Hell just as he wants everyone there with him.

I'm sure you have encountered evil... 100% guaranteed you have.

And I am not talking about petty evils like... someone rudely cuts you off in traffic...

there is merely human evil which comes from having a fallen nature and then there is supernatural evil... the results of which can be seen all around us... war, murder, rape... (all condone by the D party)

one of the main points of my thread is that there should be no stigma attached to those who think there are conspiracies going on in the world, yet there is a big stigma, even though there are conspiracies going on in the world ubiquitously.

or you could say, instead of Stigma, that people have been Alinsky-ized..

Alinksy taught that if you want to defeat someone, ridicule them.. It doesn't work with all of us, but... can't win em all

Alinsky is the father of modern liberalism

you are clueless. But one day you will encounter Satan if you haven't already and I am sure you have because you are human and he wants you in Hell just as he wants everyone there with him.

I'm sure you have encountered evil... 100% guaranteed you have.

And I am not talking about petty evils like... someone rudely cuts you off in traffic...

there is merely human evil which comes from having a fallen nature and then there is supernatural evil... the results of which can be seen all around us... war, murder, rape... (all condone by the D party)

Satan exists in literature for a reason.

Forum List

Back