Pay attention christian's,they're coming after the churches now

From the OP link:

If you didn’t know any better, judging by the universal conniption fit it provoked, you’d think the bill must have mandated that all homosexuals be drowned in the sea or deported to Mozambique. If that were the case, I’d understand why it worked dozens of billion dollar companies into such a fantastic tizzy. But, contrary to reports, that’s not what the bill was designed to do. Not exactly, anyway...In reality, the bill that the left called “horrific” and “heinous,” would have primarily accomplished the following:...-Protect a pastor from being forced to perform a gay wedding against his will....-Protect religious organizations from being forced to host gay weddings against their will....-Protect religious organizations from being forced to hire someone who opposes their fundamental tenets, beliefs, and goals....There you go. That’s all, folks. That was the whole bill, or at least the relevant portion. And it was narrower than that, in fact, because it provided loopholes and escape hatches where a court could still potentially punish an organization for “discriminating,” even if they fell into one of the above categories.

“-Protect a pastor from being forced to perform a gay wedding against his will.

-Protect religious organizations from being forced to host gay weddings against their will.

-Protect religious organizations from being forced to hire someone who opposes their fundamental tenets, beliefs, and goals.”

Ignorant, bigoted idiocy.

The 14th Amendment jurisprudence of which Obergefell is the progeny applies solely to government, not to private persons or organizations.

Consequently, pastors and Christian churches were never in ‘jeopardy’ of being ‘compelled’ to accommodate same-sex couples.

The Georgia measure was unnecessary, unwarranted, and devoid of merit, nothing but rightist demagoguery and lies.

No surprise 4 cultural marxists I have on ignore have replied...don't care what filth they have spewed either so I can wait for some adults to reply.

The 14th Amendment jurisprudence of which Obergefell is the progeny applies solely to government, not to private persons or organizations.

Nor does it apply to adoption because children had implicit rights in the marriage contract to both a mother and father...indeed the reason for marriage's invention over a thousand years ago...and gay marriage cannot provide those necessities to them. So it cannot force adoption agencies to disgorged orphans out to gay couples.

A little snag in Obergefell as it turns out. For reference on the legality of my assertion, look up "New York vs Ferber" or just visit this link: Is Gay Marriage Void? New York v Ferber (1982) Etc.

-Protect religious organizations from being forced to host gay weddings against their will.

-Protect religious organizations from being forced to hire someone who opposes their fundamental tenets, beliefs, and goals.”

Consequently, pastors and Christian churches were never in ‘jeopardy’ of being ‘compelled’ to accommodate same-sex couples.

The Georgia measure was unnecessary, unwarranted, and devoid of merit, nothing but rightist demagoguery and lies.

I tend to agree. I read the bill. I see nothing in it designed to protect religious freedom that isn't already protected federally.

THE ARGUMENT THAT OPPOSITION TO GAY MARRIAGES IS EQUIVALENT TO OPPOSITION TO INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES KIND OF ALLOWS PEOPLE TO TREAT A CHURCH THAT DOESN'T PERFORM GAY MARRIAGES THE SAME WAY WE TREAT A CHURCH THAT DOESN'T PERFORM INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES. THAT IS WHY ONE DAY PEOPLE WILL START DOING THAT. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY BUT AFTER A FEW GENERATIONS OF THAT ARGUMENT BEING POUNDED INTO PEOPLE'S HEAD THEY WOULD JUST SEE IT THAT WAY. GAY MARRIAGE IS THE STUPIDEST SHIT EVER!

I tend to agree. I read the bill. I see nothing in it designed to protect religious freedom that isn't already protected federally.

Then if it isn't different than any federal law what is so wrong with it? It doesn't change anything.

Then if it isn't different than any federal law what is so wrong with it? It doesn't change anything.

Redundant, unnecessary, superfluous, symbolism over substance, gratuitous, useless...

need more?

Redundant, unnecessary, superfluous, symbolism over substance, gratuitous, useless...

need more?

Why object to it if it is the same as the federal law unless you also object to the federal version of the law.

need more?

Why object to it if it is the same as the federal law unless you also object to the federal version of the law.

Why support it?

They parade a photo of a whiny muslem babe holding a sign that says "I'm an American in a burkah" in order to promote respect for Islam and they laugh about an "art" show featuring Christ in a vat of urine and the Virgin Mary covered in animal dung. The A.G. threatens all Americans with the wrath of the federal government if they dare insult a muslem and they want to throw a Christian clerk in jail for refusing to preside over a sodomite marriage. They want to destroy the economy of an entire state for making it illegal for a freakazoid man to use the ladies room while illegal aliens get a slap on the wrist for murdering American citizens. The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

When you hire a Nazi skinhead come back and tell us how that worked out.

Forum List

Back