Do you really think hilary has pneumonia?

Do you think hilary actually has pneumonia?

• yes.....and I would like to buy that bridge you are selling.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • No, she has something much more serious wrong with her...

Votes: 40 95.2%

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just want to know how many people want to buy a Bridge in Brooklyn, or some wonderful wetlands in Florida...please answer this poll.....and then I will send you some brochures.......

I think its possible. I mean, she looked rough as fuck yesterday.
However, I do find it weird she was playing with her grand kids after the diagnosis. I also find it weird that wasn't their first excuse for almost passing out.
Its possible she actually has it, and tried to down play it and got herself in trouble.

And here we have a notion that it is brought on by Parkinsons......

Rockin' pneumonia: A unifying diagnosis

Another more worrisome possibility comes to mind. I raise this second possibility because of Hillary’s history of neurological illnesses (blood clot in brain, concussion), hints raised on the internet in Wikileaks documents and by others that she may have a neurological disease like Parkinson’s, and her by now well documented history of recurrent coughing fits. This second possibility is that she has an aspiration pneumonia.

Aspiration pneumonia occurs when fluids and food particles that normally enter the esophagus instead enter the windpipe and lungs.

It is commonly seen in neurological conditions like strokes and Parkinson’s disease or similar diseases where the nerves to the swallowing mechanism are not working properly.

This is especially worrisome because it is likely to recur given the underlying, usually incurable disease process and because it can be a life-threatening event.

Another more worrisome possibility comes to mind. I raise this second possibility because of Hillary’s history of neurological illnesses (blood clot in brain, concussion), hints raised on the internet in Wikileaks documents and by others that she may have a neurological disease like Parkinson’s, and her by now well documented history of recurrent coughing fits. This second possibility is that she has an aspiration pneumonia.

Aspiration pneumonia occurs when fluids and food particles that normally enter the esophagus instead enter the windpipe and lungs.

It is commonly seen in neurological conditions like strokes and Parkinson’s disease or similar diseases where the nerves to the swallowing mechanism are not working properly.

This is especially worrisome because it is likely to recur given the underlying, usually incurable disease process and because it can be a life-threatening event.
One thing is for sure......she has to curtail traveling overseas because how easy would it be to infect her with a life-threatening disease just with a handshake.

One thing is for sure......she has to curtail traveling overseas because how easy would it be to infect her with a life-threatening disease just with a handshake.

Interesting because she just cancelled Mexico with some lamo excuse.

I think her Dr Feelgood will say whatever she wants him to say
Yup, her so called doctor will say whatever is needed to continue the deception of the American people. The media is obviously not doing their job in questioning why Hillary hasn't shown up to any real press conferences for over a year. Just like with the emails, there is an entire web of co-conspirators helping her pull off this grand deception.

It has been reported the DNC is meeting to discuss replacing her.....that could be good or bad....depending on who they pick...I do not think that the obvious weakling Kaine would do any better than hillary.

Just a piece of fluff.

It has been reported the DNC is meeting to discuss replacing her.....that could be good or bad....depending on who they pick...I do not think that the obvious weakling Kaine would do any better than hillary.

Just a piece of fluff.
I wonder if the voters would even complain.

How would they legally do that?

Imagine the cheers if Bernie Sanders were to replace her.

Imagine the mass suicides in the DNC.

Hillary and her doctors should come clean.

Until then, morons, pundits and idiots will fill the void with idle speculation and stupidity.

You mean the idle speculation before sunday that there was something wrong with her....that morons like you said were lies and stupidity......until she actually collapsed and it was caught on camera...you mean like that?

Until then, morons, pundits and idiots will fill the void with idle speculation and stupidity.

You mean the idle speculation before sunday that there was something wrong with her....that morons like you said were lies and stupidity......until she actually collapsed and it was caught on camera...you mean like that?
No. I mean morons and idio9ts going beyond the pale and claiming she has Parkinson's or something equally as bad. The morons and idiots were not content to stay in the realm of pneumonia. They are out for blood.

No. I mean morons and idio9ts going beyond the pale and claiming she has Parkinson's or something equally as bad. The morons and idiots were not content to stay in the realm of pneumonia. They are out for blood.

Again.....the same people you are bitching about said something was wrong with her....and morons like you said they were nuts.....and if that guy didn't have that cell phone video, morons like you would still be saying they were nuts......now...with actual evidence that she physically collapsed, and a last minute excuse that, oh yeah, she has pneumonia....you are still saying those people are nuts....

So far, you are the only one who has been wrong on this....

And since when do you have to wear purple, sunblocking sun glasses with pneumonia....no one else around her even had sunglasses on at that hour of the day......especially the politicians who want people to see their eyes...so what is it with the purple sun glasses?

And since when do you have to wear purple, sunblocking sun glasses with pneumonia....no one else around her even had sunglasses on at that hour of the day......especially the politicians who want people to see their eyes...so what is it with the purple sun glasses?
Yeah. I'm nuts.

Tin foil hat too tight again?

These symptoms have been worsening since 2012. No one has pneumonia for two years.

I think that she has something more serious on her plate.

God bless you and her daughter and her grandchildren always!!!

Holly

P.S. She does know that a person can't be president of anything if they are dead, right?

Any illness that a person can recover from is better than the truth she has a more serious condition that is getting worse.

Forum List

Back