Do you really think hilary has pneumonia?

Do you think hilary actually has pneumonia?

• yes.....and I would like to buy that bridge you are selling.....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • No, she has something much more serious wrong with her...

Votes: 40 95.2%

• Total voters
Unless she washes up on the beach like a dead whale...we will never get the Truth...we will not get the Truth out of the Clintons, and these piss-ants we call the Media will never get it either.

There is only one other chance for the Truth about her Health before election day....If Monica Lewinski is her Doctor.

In a long career of wiggling out of episode after episode of habitual prevarication, Monica is the only one who nailed these Clinton Frauds.

Hillary and her doctors should come clean.

Until then, morons, pundits and idiots will fill the void with idle speculation and stupidity.

You probably said something similar when people first thought she had a health problem.

This is what happens when you're known to be a compulsive, habitual liar. No one will believe ANYTHING you say.

Until then, morons, pundits and idiots will fill the void with idle speculation and stupidity.

You mean the idle speculation before sunday that there was something wrong with her....that morons like you said were lies and stupidity......until she actually collapsed and it was caught on camera...you mean like that?
No. I mean morons and idio9ts going beyond the pale and claiming she has Parkinson's or something equally as bad. The morons and idiots were not content to stay in the realm of pneumonia. They are out for blood.

She has lied so much...you cannot blame anyone for not believing her.....can you imagine a President of the U.S.A. with no credibility whatsoever?

That would be a disaster.

You mean the idle speculation before sunday that there was something wrong with her....that morons like you said were lies and stupidity......until she actually collapsed and it was caught on camera...you mean like that?
No. I mean morons and idio9ts going beyond the pale and claiming she has Parkinson's or something equally as bad. The morons and idiots were not content to stay in the realm of pneumonia. They are out for blood.

And since when do you have to wear purple, sunblocking sun glasses with pneumonia....no one else around her even had sunglasses on at that hour of the day......especially the politicians who want people to see their eyes...so what is it with the purple sun glasses?
what are you supposing these ''purple sunglasses'' are for...? If the sunglasses were green, or blue or yellow....would that matter?

purple sunglasses - Google Search

People informed on similar medical symptoms are calling it Parkinson's disease.

Never seen someone with pneumonia wobble and lose all control of their legs like that. This is called lying beyond the pale. They really take the American public as fools.

Last edited:
She probably has some antibiotic resistant venereal disease in her throat she got from blowing all those big Middle Eastern 'Clinton Foundation' donors for years.

She probably has some antibiotic resistant venereal disease in her throat she got from blowing all those big Middle Eastern 'Clinton Foundation' donors for years.
She's sucked off every all those she calls deplorable$ a$ long as they wrote the big check. She even sucked off Donald$ not too long ago for a 100K.

Never seen someone with pneumonia wobble and lose all control of their legs like that. This is called lying beyond the pale. They really take the American public as fools.
Pneumonia weakens a person. I suspect your medical knowledge goes as far as picking scabs.

No and I think she has Parkinson's unfortunately. There's a great video put out by a Doctor that makes for a great argument that she has Parkinson's. He outlines her "episodes" a decade ago up and backs it up with what could be going on. This video was done before her latest episode. He does say he isn't diagnosing her only pointing out that there is strong evidence that she has Parkinson's.

Bill Clinton threw her under the bus by saying she's had them a few times and then her phone interview on CNN was rather interesting as well. It is becoming very obvious (to me tat least) that there is more to her health than what's being said. I never bought into the whole #sickhillary thing until this past Sunday and subsequent events.

Pneumonia weakens a person. I suspect your medical knowledge goes as far as picking scabs.
Why the blue shaded glasses?

Why the blue shaded glasses though?

Fashion? Why?

Fashion? Why?
Sorry it has nothing to do with fashion, it's much more serious than that.

Forum List

Back