Do you pray every day?

God Loves You Curve Light!

Preying from a condescending dishonest fuckwad like you is humorous.

You have my prayers too! God doesn't make mistakes. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

I think we should have a prayer circle for Curve Light, he does have the word, "Light' in his name, meaning he IS searching for the Way, the Truth and the Light.

Good for you Curve Light, for wanting to reach out to the Lord! We will all help guide you!

It's really condescending to announce that you're praying for someone who doesn't want your prayers. It can actually be a form of aggression. It depends on the motivation.

Last edited:
Preying from a condescending dishonest fuckwad like you is humorous.

I think we should have a prayer circle for Curve Light, he does have the word, "Light' in his name, meaning he IS searching for the Way, the Truth and the Light.

Good for you Curve Light, for wanting to reach out to the Lord! We will all help guide you!

A preying circle from liars like you is a joke.

How do shitbags like you even fool yourselves?

I love you Curve Light!

It's really condescending to announce that you're praying for someone who doesn't want your prayers. It can actually be a form of aggression. It depends on the motivation.

That's the major diff between us......we both see the bullshit but you are patient and I am not.

I love you Curve Light!

Your "love" is like a toothbrush made of rusty barbwire that's been soaked in lemon-pepper juice.

I love you Curve Light!

I love you Curve Light!

Your "love" is like a toothbrush made of rusty barbwire that's been soaked in lemon-pepper juice.

That is beautiful!

I think I'll write a song about it..................

I'm full of lyrics so once you get the hook......oops....no pun intended......

God doesn't make mistakes. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

I hope you're being sarcastic, because the bibleGod acts as a child who needs to be disciplined. He goofed on making mankind, not once, but twice. He made Satan, all the while knowing what he would eventually become. I'd say that's one whopper of a mistake, don't you?

Last edited:
Or just when you feel the need to, like if somebody is sick, or you're needing guidance.

I pray every day.

as an atheist, I never pray.

I hope you're being sarcastic, because the bibleGod acts as a child who needs to be disciplined. He goofed on making mankind, not once, but twice. He made Satan, all the while knowing what he would eventually become. I'd say that's one whopper of a mistake, don't you?

God is not a "he."

God did not make Satan. Your lack of comprehension is not an auto-qualified charge that God made mistakes. It's you screaming that you don't understand so instead of admitting the obvious you blindly lay blame like a fish looking for a can of tuna.

Or just when you feel the need to, like if somebody is sick, or you're needing guidance.

I pray every day.

as an atheist, I never pray.

God is not a "he."

God did not make Satan. Your lack of comprehension is not an auto-qualified charge that God made mistakes. It's you screaming that you don't understand so instead of admitting the obvious you blindly lay blame like a fish looking for a can of tuna.

Colossians 1: 16 For by him (God) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Colossians 1: 16 For by him (God) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Thank you froggy, now I don't have to look up that verse. But the fact remains, after establishing the fact that the bibleGod created everything, as you demonstrate so aptly, Curvelight must either fabricate an acceptable answer or concede that the bibleGod created an evil creature.

Forum List

Back