Do you hold Obama in the highest esteem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The opinions on Obama range. I have my own personal opinions of Obama. There have at least been times that I wanted to see him in a good light. But ultimately, I find him not to be an honorable man whom I happen to disagree with on most issues; and I thusly can't sell that illusion to myself.

But even those who like Obama's so-called leadership or agenda must surely see that he is not a man of high character. Then again, there are plenty of posters around here who mindlessly defend him to the hilt. So, out of curiosity, I want to know what percent of posters actually hold Obama in the highest esteem. Just a yes or no question.

do you hold baby bush, who left office with a 22% approval rating "in the highest esteem"?

:facepalm:

That's the trouble with you (handful of surviving) Obama supporters... you think he walks on water..Much of The Nation disagrees.

Yea. but enough Americans agreed with Obama that he was able to kick the shit out of the very best candidate the Republicans had to offer. Not once, but twice.

Sucks to be a loser Republican doesn't it?

his approval rating hasn't changed that much.

and it's still about double what baby bush's was ...

i'm not quite sure why the right equates not being an Obama deranged loon with thinking he "walks on water". that whole messiah thing is just dumb as toast.

He didn't. Fail.

You believe Obama was President when the economy collapsed don't cha? That's weird weasel. Even you should be smart enough to remember who was President when the worst economic situation since the Great Depression took place.

But then again, you are a weasel. Not to be trusted.

He didn't. Fail.
You believe Obama was President when the economy collapsed don't cha? That's weird weasel. Even you should be smart enough to remember who was President when the worst economic situation since the Great Depression took place.

But then again, you are a weasel. Not to be trusted.
I remember who has the slowest recovery since the depression but you obviously can't understand what words mean.

The opinions on Obama range. I have my own personal opinions of Obama. There have at least been times that I wanted to see him in a good light. But ultimately, I find him not to be an honorable man whom I happen to disagree with on most issues; and I thusly can't sell that illusion to myself.

But even those who like Obama's so-called leadership or agenda must surely see that he is not a man of high character. Then again, there are plenty of posters around here who mindlessly defend him to the hilt. So, out of curiosity, I want to know what percent of posters actually hold Obama in the highest esteem. Just a yes or no question.
I hold Obama in very low esteem. I would have said I hold him in the lowest esteem, but I'm afraid that spot is reserved for the liars and hypocrites on the Right who helped him get elected twice.

I bet you change your tune after a Republican POTUS has been in office by late 2017.

They will blame Obama for everything a Repub president does.

They already blame Obama for Bush's mess and give Bush credit for all the good Obama has done.
Meanwhile you give The Obama a pass on the same things you criticized W about

I hold Obama in very low esteem. I would have said I hold him in the lowest esteem, but I'm afraid that spot is reserved for the liars and hypocrites on the Right who helped him get elected twice.

I bet you change your tune after a Republican POTUS has been in office by late 2017.

They will blame Obama for everything a Repub president does.

They already blame Obama for Bush's mess and give Bush credit for all the good Obama has done.
Meanwhile you give The Obama a pass on the same things you criticized W about

they are all two faced hypocrites and liars just like their ugly Dear Leader. thankfully his cult followers are in the minority now. so they can look like fools if they want, for some man who is only a lame ass politician. Being President doesn't make someone likable or special. As we all saw how they treated President Bush and Governor Palin and everyone else they hate

That's the trouble with you (handful of surviving) Obama supporters... you think he walks on water..Much of The Nation disagrees.

Yea. but enough Americans agreed with Obama that he was able to kick the shit out of the very best candidate the Republicans had to offer. Not once, but twice.

Cain and Romney wasn't our best, and all you have now is Hillary. Lol

No, I hold myself in highest esteem. Compared to me, everyone else sucks. Isn't bragging just common sense. If you don't first love yourself, you can't love anyone else. :)
Maybe you could start a thread about it. However, this thread is about Obama.:offtopic:

do you hold baby bush, who left office with a 22% approval rating "in the highest esteem"?

:facepalm:
If the media reported on Obama truthfully, he would be impeached.

Cain and Romney wasn't our best, and all you have now is Hillary. Lol

someone the other day compared politicians to horses:

so Shrillary would be: the old gray mare and the Cruz/Walker would be: the studs

how sad is that for Democrats. they can't find anyone but an old lady to run

No, I hold myself in highest esteem. Compared to me, everyone else sucks. Isn't bragging just common sense. If you don't first love yourself, you can't love anyone else. :)
Maybe you could start a thread about it. However, this thread is about Obama.:offtopic:

Don't be jelly I beat ya to it. :)

He is very charismatic. Seems fun to be around. Just sucks as POTUS. Would I trust his judgement if he were a friend or would I even consider him a friend? No. Do I hate him? No. Would I sit and have a burger with him? Yeah. Would I share my personal life details with him? No.

How could anyone think otherwise, considering the fawning press coverage.

I've heard different. He has this image that the press helps push on the public of being a nice guy, yet behind closed doors he's just a self-centered punk that can't handle criticism.

I voted yes.

If any of you would take the time to read though the old threads from Autumn 2008, you'll see that everyone was worried about the economy. We were all in agreement that the next President, whether McCain or Obama had a hard road ahead of him. We all agreed that it would take at least 8 years, maybe 12, maybe 16 before the economy fully recovered.

McCain promised war in the Mideast for another hundred years.

The economy's not fully healed yet, largely Congress' fault, but unemployment's down and the Debt that the Dubya Administration ran up is being paid down.

As far as the Mideast goes, we're waging war, but with drones. Halliburton's no longer getting no-bid contracts and killing our own soldiers in the process.
Obama's trying hard to find peaceful solutions. It was okay for Nixon to go to China. People still lie and say Ray-gun ended the USSR. There's nothing wrong with Obama trying to settle things down in he Mideast.

He's been dignified and calm despite the overt racism he and his family are subjected to. He's got far more class than the useless rednecks that can't handle a "nigra" in the Oval Office.

It saddens me that so many Americans sneer at a Cum Laude Constitutional scholar and consider drunk hick trash like the Palins to be role models.

Thanks...very well put.

I wouldn't know.... being somebody who votes independently, and who was dumb enough to vote for Obumble in both 2008 and 2012, because he thought that both McSame and Mittens would be even worse.

But voting 'against' terrible candidates and 'for' bad candidates is not exactly a ringing endorsement of the latter, eh?

Oh, and, yeah... it probably DID suck being a 'loser Republican' until they (a) took back the House in the 2010 mid-terms and (b) took back the Senate in the 2014 mid-terms.

How does it feel, to have controlled the Executive AND the Legislative branches of government, only to have The People take the Legislative branch away from you again?

Before you begin tossing-about labels like 'loser', I suggest you contemplate the 2010 and 2014 mid-terms, then take a long, hard look in the mirror, then count to 10 before opening your mouth...

Last edited:
This poll will close on Apr 28, 2015 at 5:03 PM.
  1. Yes
    7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. No
    34 vote(s)
    82.9%
this should tell everything you need to know and how the MAJORITY of the people feels about him. they also showed it: by throwing out HIS party from control of the house first and the Senate after that....

thankfully they finally woke up

So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
No rhetoric or editorializing.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?
How has the unemployment rate being cut in half hurt you?
How has the Dow almost tripled in value hurt you?

Not a single one of you pansies has said how or what, just whining.
If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

Yes I hold him to the highest. Do not stop there NoTPP. People hate Obama just because he is Obama no matter what the issue or policies. First year of his first term they blamed him on unemployment, real estate etc. already. Republican lawmakers tried very hard so he won't get reelected. They did a very good job in trashing him the first term continued the 2nd term for that I give them A. Other than that an F. I'm a republican and not an Obama fan either but very disgusted. These people don't even understand the issues and reality but bigot, racism, hatred comes first. Example Middle East people don't even a faintest. My vote doesn't mean much on next election but my campaign donations is and I will make sure these goes to Democrat. What good does it do if republican get elected? Can someone tell me. I'd like to see what other agenda they have aside from Obama.

Repubs will gleefully undo every good thing Obama has done for the working class and tell the gullible its for their own good.

Obama and another guy are fishing in a boat. The guy falls overboard and is drowning. Obama gets out of the boat, walks on water, and saves the mans life. The headline of the event the next morning: "Obama can't swim".

Yup. You can put varnish on a turd and polish it till it shines but a turd is still a turd and always will be.

Forum List

Back