Do you hold Obama in the highest esteem?

Do you hold Obama in the highest esteem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, we were worried about the economy. And it appears you were one of the lucky ones. You and your family came out alright. No one lost their home or job, not to find another. But millions of Americans did not fare so well.

Why don't you explain how it was Obama's fault that Bush crashed the economy and so many American families fell on hard times.
How it was that Obama was responsible for millions of manufacturing jobs leaving the country under Bush.

What happened to the vaunted Republican idea of taking care of and responsibility for yourself? Why you blaming the President for the failure of some people to recover from the Bush fiasco?

It should be interesting to hear these explanations. That is if you are game enough to try.

I voted yes.

If any of you would take the time to read though the old threads from Autumn 2008, you'll see that everyone was worried about the economy. We were all in agreement that the next President, whether McCain or Obama had a hard road ahead of him. We all agreed that it would take at least 8 years, maybe 12, maybe 16 before the economy fully recovered.

McCain promised war in the Mideast for another hundred years.

The economy's not fully healed yet, largely Congress' fault, but unemployment's down and the Debt that the Dubya Administration ran up is being paid down.

As far as the Mideast goes, we're waging war, but with drones. Halliburton's no longer getting no-bid contracts and killing our own soldiers in the process.
Obama's trying hard to find peaceful solutions. It was okay for Nixon to go to China. People still lie and say Ray-gun ended the USSR. There's nothing wrong with Obama trying to settle things down in he Mideast.

He's been dignified and calm despite the overt racism he and his family are subjected to. He's got far more class than the useless rednecks that can't handle a "nigra" in the Oval Office.

It saddens me that so many Americans sneer at a Cum Laude Constitutional scholar and consider drunk hick trash like the Palins to be role models.
Nicely played Race Card... very nicely played.

Yes, we were worried about the economy. And it appears you were one of the lucky ones. You and your family came out alright. No one lost their home or job, not to find another. But millions of Americans did not fare so well.

Why don't you explain how it was Obama's fault that Bush crashed the economy and so many American families fell on hard times.
How it was that Obama was responsible for millions of manufacturing jobs leaving the country under Bush.

What happened to the vaunted Republican idea of taking care of and responsibility for yourself? Why you blaming the President for the failure of some people to recover from the Bush fiasco?

It should be interesting to hear these explanations. That is if you are game enough to try.
George W. Bush ceased being President in January 2009.

And you ObamaBots are still throwing rocks at Dubya as the source of all the nation's ills.

The time for throwing rocks at Shrub is long-since over.

Your Standard Bearer has managed to get himself into his own tangle of Bad Decisions and their Consequences.

Much of the Congress and much of the American People have lost confidence in him.

The Congress is moving to marginalize him as best they can, between now and January 20, 2017.

A date which can't arrive quickly enough, for a great many Americans.

Obama has lost the trust of The Nation at-large.

Stick a fork in him... he's done.

I voted yes.

If any of you would take the time to read though the old threads from Autumn 2008, you'll see that everyone was worried about the economy. We were all in agreement that the next President, whether McCain or Obama had a hard road ahead of him. We all agreed that it would take at least 8 years, maybe 12, maybe 16 before the economy fully recovered.

McCain promised war in the Mideast for another hundred years.

The economy's not fully healed yet, largely Congress' fault, but unemployment's down and the Debt that the Dubya Administration ran up is being paid down.

As far as the Mideast goes, we're waging war, but with drones. Halliburton's no longer getting no-bid contracts and killing our own soldiers in the process.
Obama's trying hard to find peaceful solutions. It was okay for Nixon to go to China. People still lie and say Ray-gun ended the USSR. There's nothing wrong with Obama trying to settle things down in he Mideast.

He's been dignified and calm despite the overt racism he and his family are subjected to. He's got far more class than the useless rednecks that can't handle a "nigra" in the Oval Office.

It saddens me that so many Americans sneer at a Cum Laude Constitutional scholar and consider drunk hick trash like the Palins to be role models.

Grandma, thank you for a complete thought on the president. Yes, we were worried about the economy. And it appears you were one of the lucky ones. You and your family came out alright. No one lost their home or job, not to find another. But millions of Americans did not fare so well.

The president had a Jobs Council who he neglected to meet with and finally completely abandoned when he refused to implement their economic list of "Musts" for improving the job market. Small businesses and some big businesses died during this time, not to see the light of day again.

The Middle East is on fire and we have ditched our strongest ally in the area. We have lost allies all over the world. No one trusts America.

Don't let me even start with the racism in this White HOuse! It is appalling how much divisiveness has been instilled in America today. Time after time, the president has injected himself into a local crime just to speak of the "racial bigotry" he saw in the case. What president has time to do that, just for the sake of speaking his piece before the investigation was complete? Trayvon Martin could have been his son, the police in Cambridge were "stupid," and the AG was sent to Ferguson ensure the civil rights of the Brown Family ("Burn this bitch down!") firget about the Civil Rights of Officer Wilson. Obama sent America back 70 years.

It may sadden you that Americans sneer at a Cum Laude Scholar, but it saddens me that a POTUS won't even release his school records to prove he was a scholar or a student at all.

President Obama instituted policies that made it possible for people to refinance and thereby, keep their homes.The Rs disagreed and finally succeeded in raising interest rates again.

The Middle East has been "on fire" for a couple thousand years. Sorry, but there is no RW lie that will make it possible for you to blame Obama.

We have not "ditched" or "lost" allies and Obama is highly respected around the world.

The US has always had rampant racism. Sorry, but you can't blame that on Obama either.

And the idiotic school records/burfur is just stupid and untrue.

Bush didn't do it by himself. Let's hear it for Barney Franks and the Democrats with their low or no down payment policy of buying a home with low or no credit?

So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
No rhetoric or editorializing.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?
How has the unemployment rate being cut in half hurt you?
How has the Dow almost tripled in value hurt you?

Not a single one of you pansies has said how or what, just whining.
If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

Yes I hold him to the highest. Do not stop there NoTPP. People hate Obama just because he is Obama no matter what the issue or policies. First year of his first term they blamed him on unemployment, real estate etc. already. Republican lawmakers tried very hard so he won't get reelected. They did a very good job in trashing him the first term continued the 2nd term for that I give them A. Other than that an F. I'm a republican and not an Obama fan either but very disgusted. These people don't even understand the issues and reality but bigot, racism, hatred comes first. Example Middle East people don't even a faintest. My vote doesn't mean much on next election but my campaign donations is and I will make sure these goes to Democrat. What good does it do if republican get elected? Can someone tell me. I'd like to see what other agenda they have aside from Obama.

I do not hold him in high regard for the decisions he's made as CiC. I knew from the start that I wouldn't agree with his liberal policies, but I anticipated that our country would move in a positive direction pertaining to race relations. The nation is more divided than any other time during my life, and that is a huge disappointment.
I thought he might at least urge his constituency to pull up their fuckin' pants and try to get a job.

That was the limit of my expectations.

; - )

So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?

If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

Yes I hold him to the highest. Do not stop there NoTPP. People hate Obama just because he is Obama no matter what the issue or policies. First year of his first term they blamed him on unemployment, real estate etc. already. Republican lawmakers tried very hard so he won't get reelected. They did a very good job in trashing him the first term continued the 2nd term for that I give them A. Other than that an F. I'm a republican and not an Obama fan either but very disgusted. These people don't even understand the issues and reality but bigot, racism, hatred comes first. Example Middle East people don't even a faintest. My vote doesn't mean much on next election but my campaign donations is and I will make sure these goes to Democrat. What good does it do if republican get elected? Can someone tell me. I'd like to see what other agenda they have aside from Obama.
Q: "Oh, look, Mommy... isn't that an ObamaBot masquerading as a Republican?"

A: "Yes, Virginia, they still exist, although their numbers are decreasing at the speed of light."

Q: "But isn't that kinda like 'lying', Mommy?"

A: "Yes, sweetie, but they're not fooling anybody, and nobody pays much attention to them, so, they're relatively harmless."

I do not hold him in high regard for the decisions he's made as CiC. I knew from the start that I wouldn't agree with his liberal policies, but I anticipated that our country would move in a positive direction pertaining to race relations. The nation is more divided than any other time during my life, and that is a huge disappointment.
I thought he might at least urge his constituency to pull up their fuckin' pants and try to get a job.

That was the limit of my expectations.

; - )

Now it will be nearly impossible for low incomers to get a job when the illegals start applying for jobs. Good work, Obama. Now are the illegals going to be counted in the unemployment numbers? Probably not. The administration plays with those numbers like they were toys.

I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

They can't forgive him for being an effective leader.

They'll whine and bitch but not one of them will answer your questions.
Lol, an effective leader? He put his red crayon back in the box while drawing an imaginary line.

Oh that bad bad Obama.
Mk kids (20, 24) have health care under my wife's plan (bad bad bad)
My oldest with cervical cancer can't be denied health care coverage with her new employer (bad bad bad)
I lost so much fucking money in investments and real estate values under George Bush that I thought I might never recover. Instead, under Obama, I got it all back plus. (bad bad bad)
Obama has been able to get the countries in the ME to take on their own home grown terrorists instead of sending 50 thousand of our troops to the ME. (bad bad bad)
Obama has spent on a yearly basis the least amount of money since who? Truman? (bad bad bad)
Corporate profits roaring. (bad bad bad)

I could go on. But it's just to bad that you Obama haters are such poor people that you didn't enjoy or benefit from ANY of the good things that happened under Obama's watch.

Ah well, what should I expect from a bunch of right wing haters?
Carry on with your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

btw, one thing is for sure. Had it been a Democratic President who had screwed the pooch like Bush did, and a Republican President had been elected and oversaw the exact same recovery that Obama has had, you right wingers would consider that hypothetical President the greatest President EVER Better than Reagan.. LMAO. And you know I am correct.

We were also hit hard by the Bush crash but, like you, have gained it back and more under Obama. Just think how much our investments would have earned if Bush had never crashed the economy. But some Americans have not recovered from what Bush did.

He has kept us out of more ground wars which, to some, is a sign of weakness. And yes, he has spent less that any prez since Truman.

I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

Repubs will gleefully undo every good thing Obama has done for the working class and tell the gullible its for their own good.

Obama and another guy are fishing in a boat. The guy falls overboard and is drowning. Obama gets out of the boat, walks on water, and saves the mans life. The headline of the event the next morning: "Obama can't swim".

Last edited:

I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

Repubs will gleefully undo every good thing Obama has done for the working class and tell the gullible its for their own good.

Obama and another guy are fishing in a boat. The guy falls overboard and is drowning. Obama gets out of the boat, walks on water, and saves the mans life. The headline of the event the next morning: "Obama can't swim".
That's the trouble with you (handful of surviving) Obama supporters... you think he walks on water..Much of The Nation disagrees.

That's the trouble with you (handful of surviving) Obama supporters... you think he walks on water..Much of The Nation disagrees.

Yea. but enough Americans agreed with Obama that he was able to kick the shit out of the very best candidate the Republicans had to offer. Not once, but twice.

Sucks to be a loser Republican doesn't it?

Yea. but enough Americans agreed with Obama that he was able to kick the shit out of the very best candidate the Republicans had to offer. Not once, but twice.

As much of America knows, it sucks to have Obama twice as president. But they are coming around. He couldn't even stump for candidates in 2014. There's hope.

It sucks worse for America but I don't recall obama kicking the shit out of anyone. The best Republican candidates? That's debatable!

I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

Nope.

Not even close.

Forum List

Back