Do you hold Obama in the highest esteem?

Do you hold Obama in the highest esteem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As long as Obama keeps taking away forks from the Mexicans, right? They're such children.

Another empty-cranium response from Gasbag...raise your hand if you're surprised.

As for YOUR President, I'm quite proud of him and the job he has done.

Such a touching endorsement of Obama.....

I have a question. Do you think Grumpy Cat hates Mexicans as much as you and Obama do?

mexican-jokes.jpg

We all love the smell of desperate racism in the morning.

Do you have anything else to offer...ever?

Nobody doubts your "love" for "desperate racism." There's really no other explanation for your justification of not trusting Mexicans to possess forks.

You can add me to the never-ending lists of people who do not know what the hell you're talking about....forks...Mexicans....okay.

332-206; scoreboard.

LOL @ you trying to play the I don't know card when we both damn well know exactly what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Obama is not an honest man!
Is there a politician alive that is honest? I think not.

In my book, they are all liars and criminals unless proven otherwise. Obama has proven himself a liar repeatedly, along with enacting stupid policies.

What does it say about the American people, that millions of them still approve of this shyster?

No.

I found him to be largely incompetent with respect to governance, walking in the door.

I have disagreed with many of the domestic policies that the Democratic Party has chosen him to be the mouthpiece for.

I have disagreed with virtually all of his handling of foreign affairs.

I sense that he is manufactured Rock-Star charismatic, and that he is vindictive and petty and incapable of inspiring bipartisan collaboration or serious national leadership.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

I will rejoice when January 20, 2017 arrives, regardless of who takes the reins.

I voted yes.

If any of you would take the time to read though the old threads from Autumn 2008, you'll see that everyone was worried about the economy. We were all in agreement that the next President, whether McCain or Obama had a hard road ahead of him. We all agreed that it would take at least 8 years, maybe 12, maybe 16 before the economy fully recovered.

McCain promised war in the Mideast for another hundred years.

The economy's not fully healed yet, largely Congress' fault, but unemployment's down and the Debt that the Dubya Administration ran up is being paid down.

As far as the Mideast goes, we're waging war, but with drones. Halliburton's no longer getting no-bid contracts and killing our own soldiers in the process.
Obama's trying hard to find peaceful solutions. It was okay for Nixon to go to China. People still lie and say Ray-gun ended the USSR. There's nothing wrong with Obama trying to settle things down in he Mideast.

He's been dignified and calm despite the overt racism he and his family are subjected to. He's got far more class than the useless rednecks that can't handle a "nigra" in the Oval Office.

It saddens me that so many Americans sneer at a Cum Laude Constitutional scholar and consider drunk hick trash like the Palins to be role models.

I voted yes.

If any of you would take the time to read though the old threads from Autumn 2008, you'll see that everyone was worried about the economy. We were all in agreement that the next President, whether McCain or Obama had a hard road ahead of him. We all agreed that it would take at least 8 years, maybe 12, maybe 16 before the economy fully recovered.

The economy's not fully healed yet, largely Congress' fault, but unemployment's down and the Debt that the Dubya Administration ran up is being paid down.

As far as the Mideast goes, we're waging war, but with drones. Halliburton's no longer getting no-bid contracts and killing our own soldiers in the process.
Obama's trying hard to find peaceful solutions. It was okay for Nixon to go to China. People still lie and say Ray-gun ended the USSR. There's nothing wrong with Obama trying to settle things down in he Mideast.

He's been dignified and calm despite the overt racism he and his family are subjected to. He's got far more class than the useless rednecks that can't handle a "nigra" in the Oval Office.

It saddens me that so many Americans sneer at a Cum Laude Constitutional scholar and consider drunk hick trash like the Palins to be role models.

I'm not sneering. I don't think the Palins are role models but this man maintains the status quo. He is anti-union, anti public education and is hell bent on making sure that Americans work for less with amnesty. That isn't even touching foreign policy.

I know there are people who really think the Palins are the shizzle. I know there are people that spend a great quantity of time attacking with bizarre crap. I know there are some hard core racists. I know the right wing is hell bent on obstruction, and most often, for the audience. Yet, none of that alters what I have posted.

Bush was an imperialist. We have no problem acknowledging this. Obama continues on and yet he has the right to fix things? Including overthrowing governments. No.

Bush is hell bent on a theocracy due to the faith based initiative. Obama supports the same but now it's ok. No.

Last edited:
He is a stay-at-home Black father, which is so rare, it must be called commendable.

When he ran the first time, he had this speech about "Yes, you can" which could have made a real difference to young impressionable Black kids all over the country--IF he had gone around at least once to every state and given that speech to predominantly Black school kids...but it turned out that the Black kids were too young to vote for him the second time, so he played golf instead....and just stoked bad race relations with his partner Sharpton..

He is nothing more than an extraordinarily glib Chicago politician, and has governed like one--which means lies, incompetency, and gross abuse of the rule of law, especially the Constitution.

He may go down as the worst president ever, depending on what bat-shit crazy stuff he does in the next 20 months.

I voted NO.

He is very charismatic. Seems fun to be around. Just sucks as POTUS. Would I trust his judgement if he were a friend or would I even consider him a friend? No. Do I hate him? No. Would I sit and have a burger with him? Yeah. Would I share my personal life details with him? No.
My sediments exactly, personally he seems like an average dumb ass liberal, you can be friends with those and over look their quirks and strange ass off the wall thinking.
But as becoming POTUS? With power? What was the left thinking..

The opinions on Obama range. I have my own personal opinions of Obama. There have at least been times that I wanted to see him in a good light. But ultimately, I find him not to be an honorable man whom I happen to disagree with on most issues; and I thusly can't sell that illusion to myself.

But even those who like Obama's so-called leadership or agenda must surely see that he is not a man of high character. Then again, there are plenty of posters around here who mindlessly defend him to the hilt. So, out of curiosity, I want to know what percent of posters actually hold Obama in the highest esteem. Just a yes or no question.
I hold Obama in very low esteem. I would have said I hold him in the lowest esteem, but I'm afraid that spot is reserved for the liars and hypocrites on the Right who helped him get elected twice.

I bet you change your tune after a Republican POTUS has been in office by late 2017.

They will blame Obama for everything a Repub president does.

They already blame Obama for Bush's mess and give Bush credit for all the good Obama has done.

So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
No rhetoric or editorializing.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?
How has the unemployment rate being cut in half hurt you?
How has the Dow almost tripled in value hurt you?

Not a single one of you pansies has said how or what, just whining.
If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

They can't forgive him for being an effective leader.

They'll whine and bitch but not one of them will answer your questions.

He is very charismatic. Seems fun to be around. Just sucks as POTUS. Would I trust his judgement if he were a friend or would I even consider him a friend? No. Do I hate him? No. Would I sit and have a burger with him? Yeah. Would I share my personal life details with him? No.
My sediments exactly, personally he seems like an average dumb ass liberal, you can be friends with those and over look their quirks and strange ass off the wall thinking.

"sediments"

Perfect.

Utterly and completely.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh that bad bad Obama.
Mk kids (20, 24) have health care under my wife's plan (bad bad bad)
My oldest with cervical cancer can't be denied health care coverage with her new employer (bad bad bad)
I lost so much fucking money in investments and real estate values under George Bush that I thought I might never recover. Instead, under Obama, I got it all back plus. (bad bad bad)
Obama has been able to get the countries in the ME to take on their own home grown terrorists instead of sending 50 thousand of our troops to the ME. (bad bad bad)
Obama has spent on a yearly basis the least amount of money since who? Truman? (bad bad bad)
Corporate profits roaring. (bad bad bad)

I could go on. But it's just to bad that you Obama haters are such poor people that you didn't enjoy or benefit from ANY of the good things that happened under Obama's watch.

Ah well, what should I expect from a bunch of right wing haters?
Carry on with your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

btw, one thing is for sure. Had it been a Democratic President who had screwed the pooch like Bush did, and a Republican President had been elected and oversaw the exact same recovery that Obama has had, you right wingers would consider that hypothetical President the greatest President EVER Better than Reagan.. LMAO. And you know I am correct.

I voted yes.

Grandma, thank you for a complete thought on the president. Yes, we were worried about the economy. And it appears you were one of the lucky ones. You and your family came out alright. No one lost their home or job, not to find another. But millions of Americans did not fare so well.

The president had a Jobs Council who he neglected to meet with and finally completely abandoned when he refused to implement their economic list of "Musts" for improving the job market. Small businesses and some big businesses died during this time, not to see the light of day again.

The Middle East is on fire and we have ditched our strongest ally in the area. We have lost allies all over the world. No one trusts America.

Don't let me even start with the racism in this White HOuse! It is appalling how much divisiveness has been instilled in America today. Time after time, the president has injected himself into a local crime just to speak of the "racial bigotry" he saw in the case. What president has time to do that, just for the sake of speaking his piece before the investigation was complete? Trayvon Martin could have been his son, the police in Cambridge were "stupid," and the AG was sent to Ferguson ensure the civil rights of the Brown Family ("Burn this bitch down!") firget about the Civil Rights of Officer Wilson. Obama sent America back 70 years.

It may sadden you that Americans sneer at a Cum Laude Scholar, but it saddens me that a POTUS won't even release his school records to prove he was a scholar or a student at all.

"sediments"

Perfect.

Utterly and completely.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
yea, I know I saw it, what my spell checker did, got a phone call from my boss , on my work phone and decided to let it go because I know how shallow and superior liberals like you are and think proper spelling and grammar means in the real fucking fantasy world.of yours

So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
No rhetoric or editorializing.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?
How has the unemployment rate being cut in half hurt you?
How has the Dow almost tripled in value hurt you?

Not a single one of you pansies has said how or what, just whining.
If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png
You calling people drama queens is the height of hypocrisy. The chart you found looks good to a leftist dimwitted hack but it's a micro measurement of a few percentage points with federal, state and local governments all in the mix, which makes any discussion of specific obama driven spending useless.

Past Spending History and Charts for US Governments - UsGovernmentSpending.com
usgs_chart2p21.png

Chart 2.21: 20th Century Government Spending

Government Spending started out at the beginning of the 20th century at 6.9 percent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP). As you can see from Chart 2.21, the federal share of that spending was modest. But spending got a big kick in World War I and ended up at about 12 percent of GDP in the 1920s.

Chart Key:
chart_gray.jpg
- Local direct spending
chart_green.jpg
- State direct spending
chart_red.jpg
- Federal direct spending
chart_blue.jpg
- Transfer to state and local
Then came the Great Depression, in which President Roosevelt and the New Deal cranked up federal spending, and total government spending rose up to 20 percent of GDP. World War II really showed how the United States could commandeer its national resources for all out war. Government spending peaked at just under 52 percent of GDP in 1945.

President Clinton said, in 1995, that the era of big government was over. But he was wrong. The post World War II era has been a golden age of government spending, and it shows no sign of ending. Although spending dropped back to 21 percent of GDP immediately after WWII, it steadily climbed thereafter until it hit a peak of 35 percent of GDP in the bottom of the recession of 1980-82. Thereafter government spending chugged along in the mid 30s until the mortgage meltdown of 2008. In the aftermath of bank and auto bailouts, government spending surged to wartime levels at 41 percent of GDP. The mortgage emergency seems to have ratcheted out-year spending up a notch. Near term government spending in the future is pegging at 36 percent of GDP.

Forum List

Back