Why do Republicans keep saying we are lying about GOP policies and positions????

R

rdean

How many times have Republicans on the USMB complained that others are lying about their policies and positions??

How many times have we asked, "OK, what's the lie?" Then they answer with I don't have to say because you already know.

So is it possible to get some examples of those lies? Remember, they will be investigated. So don't come up with an actual GOP position or policy. It might be embarrassing. Just tell us the lies.

How many times have Republicans on the USMB complained that others are lying about their policies and positions??

How many times have we asked, "OK, what's the lie?" Then they answer with I don't have to say because you already know.

So is it possible to get some examples of those lies? Remember, they will be investigated. So don't come up with an actual GOP position or policy. It might be embarrassing. Just tell us the lies.
Provide a lie and we will do that.

"Why do Republicans keep saying we are lying about GOP policies and positions????"

Because most on the right have been lying for so long they don't even know what the truth is anymore, including their own policies and positions.

They say we are lying about their policies so they do not have to defend those policies. Pretty obvious.

"Why do Republicans keep saying we are lying about GOP policies and positions????"

Because most on the right have been lying for so long they don't even know what the truth is anymore, including their own policies and positions.
Sounds exactly like the idiot left.

They say we are lying about their policies so they do not have to defend those policies. Pretty obvious.

Which policies? Be specific
People like you mostly reject the almost certain aftermath.

War with Iran: Couldn't possibly be as fucked up as Iraq.
Repealing Obamacare: Couldn't possibly result in thousands losing coverage and severely damaging the healthcare system.
Cutting social programs: Hurts no one worth worrying about.
Cutting taxes on the wealthy: Trickle down works goddammit!!! It really, really does!
Allowing unlimited election spending: No way it could make things worse.
Fascistic approach to immigration: No way militarized police with special powers treating people like scum on American soil could backfire.

I really could go on and on but practically everything the republicans want is seriously going to hurt the working poor more than anyone and you people do not care. Now tell me I am lying but be specific.

Repealing Obamacare: Couldn't possibly result in thousands losing coverage and severely damaging the healthcare system.
Cutting taxes on the wealthy: Trickle down works goddammit!!! It really, really does!
Fascistic approach to immigration: No way militarized police with special powers treating people like scum on American soil could backfire.

I really could go on and on but practically everything the republicans want is seriously going to hurt the working poor more than anyone and you people do not care. Now tell me I am lying but be specific.

You have a hodge podge of policies there, narrow it down some. It'd take forever to respond to each one individually

You are lying because you are a libtard.

You have a hodge podge of policies there, narrow it down some. It'd take forever to respond to each one individually
Pick one and show me where you have seriously considered the downside.

Let's start with cutting social programs, do you mean you're upset they want to cut the waste and the fraud in programs, put limits on how long able bodied people can draw benefits, drug testing for applicants? I don't know any conservative that wants to take away benefits from the truly needy, but I know plenty who are weary of paying for people who can make their own way. It should be a leg up, not a way of life

Hey rderp you stupid unpersuasive plodding assclown propagandist wannabe.

Do it on a case by case basis.

Make your claim about what you say is some "Republican" position on any given topic and then we'll bee happy to address whether or not you are (a) simply lying as you so often do or are (b) right or you are (c) wrong (albeit perhaps not outright lying).

In either event, you are -- and will remain -- a plodding unpersuasive piece of shit.

Let's start with cutting social programs, do you mean you're upset they want to cut the waste and the fraud in programs, put limits on how long able bodied people can draw benefits, drug testing for applicants? I don't know any conservative that wants to take away benefits from the truly needy, but I know plenty who are weary of paying for people who can make their own way. It should be a leg up, not a way of life
Yeah, the reality and demographics of social programs does not match the conservative narrative and never has, for instance, most people on them have jobs and work.

Yeah, the reality and demographics of social programs does not match the conservative narrative and never has, for instance, most people on them have jobs and work.

I responded with how a conservative feels about the issue and you responded with nada.

I responded with how a conservative feels about the issue and you responded with nada.

octowuss let's that pass for wit and banter.

And fails.

Perpetually.

Right now black youth has an unemployment rate near 50% and we think legalizing 5 million unskilled, uneducated illegals to compete with them for jobs is a bad thing, are we wrong?

Forum List

Back