Do you hold Obama in the highest esteem?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted yes.

If any of you would take the time to read though the old threads from Autumn 2008, you'll see that everyone was worried about the economy. We were all in agreement that the next President, whether McCain or Obama had a hard road ahead of him. We all agreed that it would take at least 8 years, maybe 12, maybe 16 before the economy fully recovered.

:lmao: at this:

We all agreed that it would take at least 8 years, maybe 12, maybe 16 before the economy fully recovered.

No, many of us were against the FDR plan of extended depression. And what has Obama done that's so great for the economy? If you were paying attention, the bailouts were crony capitalism at its finest.

I voted yes.

If any of you would take the time to read though the old threads from Autumn 2008, you'll see that everyone was worried about the economy. We were all in agreement that the next President, whether McCain or Obama had a hard road ahead of him. We all agreed that it would take at least 8 years, maybe 12, maybe 16 before the economy fully recovered.

:lmao: at this:

We all agreed that it would take at least 8 years, maybe 12, maybe 16 before the economy fully recovered.

No, many of us were against the FDR plan of extended depression. And what has Obama done that's so great for the economy? If you were paying attention, the bailouts were crony capitalism at its finest.

I'm trying to figure out who this "we" is. Bush had 9/11 and things weren't as bad as under Obama...If the media had done it's job and reported on just how bad things were....Obama would have never been re-elected.

So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
No rhetoric or editorializing.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?
How has the unemployment rate being cut in half hurt you?
How has the Dow almost tripled in value hurt you?

Not a single one of you pansies has said how or what, just whining.
If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

How about a chart showing mandatory spending?

BTW he raised my taxes.

So, all of you long-suffering drama queens, tell us now how you or yours has suffered at the hands of this president.
I want hard facts of how his time in office has personally affected you or someone you know adversely.

How has not going to war in the Middle East made it harder for you here in the U.S?

If it wasn't for empty comments and air-headed responses, you people wouldn't be able to post at all.
I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

How about a chart showing mandatory spending?

BTW he raised my taxes.

he raised everyone's taxes. I think the first week he was in office he raised cigarette taxes the highest of any President. and that tax doesn't hurt the wealthy. it hurts the middle class and the poor worse. He hasn't done anything to help and everything he's done has mostly hurt us in one way or another. take OscamCare. BILLIONS to set up and it didn't even work and only a 10million people has used it.... and on top it "we get to PAY A FINE" if we don't bow into his insurance scam. He's done nothing but hurt us and now he's becoming dangerous to us with IRAN

I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

They can't forgive him for being an effective leader.

They'll whine and bitch but not one of them will answer your questions.
Lol, an effective leader? He put his red crayon back in the box while drawing an imaginary line.

Wrong answer, it was the pink crayon he drew that line with.

Yea. but enough Americans agreed with Obama that he was able to kick the shit out of the very best candidate the Republicans had to offer. Not once, but twice.

Sucks to be a loser Republican doesn't it?
It sucks worse for America but I don't recall obama kicking the shit out of anyone. The best Republican candidates? That's debatable!

In that case you probably doesn't even know we had 2 presidential elections. Obama kick McCain ass first then he kicked Romney ass. What is there to debate?

This poll will close on Apr 28, 2015 at 5:03 PM.
  1. Yes
    7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. No
    34 vote(s)
    82.9%
this should tell everything you need to know and how the MAJORITY of the people feels about him. they also showed it: by throwing out HIS party from control of the house first and the Senate after that....

thankfully they finally woke up

332-206....the majority of voters spoke....loudly....twice.

I'll be waiting.

gov-spending-00.png

Yes I hold him to the highest. Do not stop there NoTPP. People hate Obama just because he is Obama no matter what the issue or policies. First year of his first term they blamed him on unemployment, real estate etc. already. Republican lawmakers tried very hard so he won't get reelected. They did a very good job in trashing him the first term continued the 2nd term for that I give them A. Other than that an F. I'm a republican and not an Obama fan either but very disgusted. These people don't even understand the issues and reality but bigot, racism, hatred comes first. Example Middle East people don't even a faintest. My vote doesn't mean much on next election but my campaign donations is and I will make sure these goes to Democrat. What good does it do if republican get elected? Can someone tell me. I'd like to see what other agenda they have aside from Obama.

Repubs will gleefully undo every good thing Obama has done for the working class and tell the gullible its for their own good.

Obama and another guy are fishing in a boat. The guy falls overboard and is drowning. Obama gets out of the boat, walks on water, and saves the mans life. The headline of the event the next morning: "Obama can't swim".
That's the trouble with you (handful of surviving) Obama supporters... you think he walks on water..Much of The Nation disagrees.

Yup. You can put varnish on a turd and polish it till it shines but a turd is still a turd and always will be.

As you know from first hand knowledge I'm sure.

Yea. but enough Americans agreed with Obama that he was able to kick the shit out of the very best candidate the Republicans had to offer. Not once, but twice.

It sucks worse for America but I don't recall obama kicking the shit out of anyone. The best Republican candidates? That's debatable!
332-206...consider yourself reminded.

All that means is that the Republicans were stupid enough to serve-up Mittens (Mister Forty-Seven Percent) as their Standard Bearer, and that a majority of Americans (at that time) voted 'better the Devil you know' - voting as much against the badly cast Republican champion as they did for Obumble.

That's a bad "place" to be in, and was confirmed by your own champion.

Obama - by his own words - received one helluva 'shellacking' in the 2010 mid-term elections when he lost the US House of Representatives.

Obama - by extension of his own words - received an even worse 'shellacking' in the 2014 mid-term elections when he lost the US Senate, not to mention failing to recapture the US House of Representatives - because The People decided to take control away from him and his political party - looking to marginalize The Autocrat and his Lame Duck status.

You can spin-doctor this any way you like, but the truth of the matter is, that Obumble has lost the trust of much of Congress, and much of the American People.

Your 332-206 electoral college stats from 2012 don't look very convincing when held up to the light of day and put into context and weighed against his losses and failures.

Stick a fork in your guy - he's done - he's toast.

So say today's majority of the American People, who have spoken in both recent mid-terms.

Consider learning about the electoral college. A candidate can win a state by a slim margin but they take all the electoral votes. No sane person would call that a ass kicking.

Forum List

Back