Do you hearby promise not criticize a guilty Trump verdict by a conservative Florida jury

Will wet conservatives call it a witch hunt if Trump is guilty in his home turf?

• Yes. I promise The jury is fair because itā€™s Florida, so it will not be a witchhunt if convicted.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No. I do not promise. I will find a way to call it a witch hunt anyway

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
My fellow conservatives are very happy, because a Florida jury will be responsible for deciding Trumpā€™s fate in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case.

As a conservative, I am likewise, very satisfied and happy that the jury is from Florida. A Florida jury will not vote to convict Trump in any count.

Letā€™s Show those liberals how confident we are by promising to stop calling it a witchhunt in the virtually impossible case the conservative jury finds Trump guilty of a crime in this case.

Vote in my poll.

My fellow conservatives are very happy, because a Florida jury will be responsible for deciding Trumpā€™s fate in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case.

As a conservative, I am likewise, very satisfied and happy that the jury is from Florida. A Florida jury will not vote to convict Trump in any count.

Letā€™s Show those liberals how confident we are by promising to stop calling it a witchhunt in the virtually impossible case the conservative jury finds Trump guilty of a crime in this case.

Vote in my poll.
I'm not a conservative. And I doubt you will find many who are who are willing to accept a guilty verdict. No matter where that verdict is uttered. I do applaud you for showing that much respect for the law.

I do want to ask you. Does the fact that Jack Smith brought these charges in Florida give you any pause in calling it a witch-hunt now?

Vote in my poll.
But what will you do when its thrown out?

Vote in my poll.
Kookbot

Vote in my poll.
Fellow conservatives? Dang, lying trough your teeth already.

Not so excited about a Florida jury, I see.
There are major areas of Florida that are full of libs... including palm beach and Miami....
What I want to see is just a little equality in prosecutions in my country... the first time when NY indicted Trump they did it on a day when Dirt came out on the Biden crime family... and its the same this time... the Biden criminal DOJ is indicting Trump to smooth over Biden's crimes when reported....
Absolutely unbelievable to see this happen in the USA....

Vote in my poll.
Stupid Dims should just leave him alone you are going to get him elected.

I'm not a conservative. And I doubt you will find many who are who are willing to accept a guilty verdict. No matter where that verdict is uttered. I do applaud you for showing that much respect for the law.

I do want to ask you. Does the fact that Jack Smith brought these charges in Florida give you any pause in calling it a witch-hunt now?
i want Trump to be not guilty. Any other outcome will be a witch hunt.

Vote in my poll.
LOL. Are you saying there aren't any Democrats in Florida?

Not so excited about a Florida jury, I see.

It's not about the jury or the state. It's about it even happening at all and how it's just one in a very long strong of accusations, lawsuits, impeachments, and investigations designed to politically assinate a political opponent and keep him from being president again.

This has nothing to do with justice at all. Guilty or innocent or dismissed, it's still a witchhunt.

There aren't too many Americans that do not unwittingly commit a violation of a federal law that exists somewhere by accident while cooking breakfast.

This whole thing is still a major league bullshit show, and the DNC along with tens of thousands of leftist pieces of shit in media and Wash. DC itself need to face a military tribunal with no communist traitors on it.

LOL. Are you saying there aren't any Democrats in Florida?
they are democrats everywhere.
It's not about the jury or the state. It's about it even happening at all and how it's just one in a very long strong of accusations, lawsuits, impeachments, and investigations designed to politically assinate a political opponent and keep him from being president again.

This has nothing to do with justice at all. Guilty or innocent or dismissed, it's still a witchhunt.
That makes no sense. How could it be a witchhunt if the mostly pro trump jury saw the evidence and decided Trump is a criminal.?

The definition of witchhunt is the persecution of someone who is innocent.

Forum List

Back