Do you hearby promise not criticize a guilty Trump verdict by a conservative Florida jury

Will wet conservatives call it a witch hunt if Trump is guilty in his home turf?

• Yes. I promise The jury is fair because it’s Florida, so it will not be a witchhunt if convicted.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No. I do not promise. I will find a way to call it a witch hunt anyway

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
i want Trump to be not guilty. Any other outcome will be a witch hunt.
Ok. You do realize that's a circular argument, right?

If Trump is deemed not guilty that means he's not guilty.
If Trump is deemed guilty that means it was unfair.

Another question. Have you actually read the indictment?

It's not about the jury or the state. It's about it even happening at all and how it's just one in a very long strong of accusations, lawsuits, impeachments, and investigations designed to politically assinate a political opponent and keep him from being president again.

This has nothing to do with justice at all. Guilty or innocent or dismissed, it's still a witchhunt.
He was being investigated for this before he even declared.

My fellow conservatives are very happy, because a Florida jury will be responsible for deciding Trump’s fate in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case.

As a conservative, I am likewise, very satisfied and happy that the jury is from Florida. A Florida jury will not vote to convict Trump in any count.

Let’s Show those liberals how confident we are by promising to stop calling it a witchhunt in the virtually impossible case the conservative jury finds Trump guilty of a crime in this case.

Vote in my poll.
Why would anyone agree to that, Ms. fake conservative?

Why would anyone agree to that, Ms. fake conservative?
Maybe because it would show that you guys are actually interested in law and order by at least acknowledging that if the government can convince a jury that will undoubtably have Trump friendly people in it, to unanimously decide that Trump is guilty. Chance are he is.

The fact that you aren't, shows that you guys know he's probably guilty even when you don't want to admit to it.

they are democrats everywhere.

That makes no sense. How could it be a witchhunt if the mostly pro trump jury saw the evidence and decided Trump is a criminal.?

The definition of witchhunt is the persecution of someone who is innocent.
So why would he get a better jury in Florida when the trial would be in a big city chuck full of Democrats?

Maybe because it would show that you guys are actually interested in law and order by at least acknowledging that if the government can convince a jury that will undoubtably have Trump friendly people in it, to unanimously decide that Trump is guilty.
Or, and try real hard to follow along, when we see these facially bullshit charges brought against a former President and recognize them as instruments of the other political party, with absolute disdain for any notion of justice and fairness, we won’t place any stock in any guilty verdict.

The issue isn’t really about what you wish to believe. The question is about the ruination of a legal system based on politicization.
Chance are he is.
Actually, the chances are that he’s not. But your boundless bias is showing.
The fact that you aren't, shows that you guys know he's probably guilty even when you don't want to admit to it.
No. It shows that we are appalled at the partisan political manipulation f the American Justice System targeting a political opponent. You just don’t care to acknowledge that there’s no substance to these charges.

It was “found” that there was proper bases to charge Shrillary but it was determined that — oh fuck it, no allegedly “reasonable prosecutor” would do so. Why isn’t that the standard here?

Special Counsel Smith wasn’t being reasonable. Certainly, NY County DA Bragg wasn’t being reasonable.

And why is it ok with your cult that Brandon isn’t being compelled to resign? He certainly had no power to declassify any of the documents he stored in his own fucking garage in Delaware. Documents he wasn’t even allowed to have, outside of the Senate scif.

The liberals “standard”’of “justice” is double.

It's not about the jury or the state. It's about it even happening at all and how it's just one in a very long strong of accusations, lawsuits, impeachments, and investigations designed to politically assinate a political opponent and keep him from being president again.

This has nothing to do with justice at all. Guilty or innocent or dismissed, it's still a witchhunt.
Think about this shit too.

They were so desperate to dig something up on Trump that his ATTORNEY was RAIDED. Can ANYONE pray tell who was the last attorney raided by the FBI in an effort to FIND ANYTHING that might have been available in order to prosecute anyone???

Also, what exactly did the entire Stormy Daniels bullshit story have to do with the now proven to be complete bullshit russian collusion hoax??

anyone.gif

This is a criminal endeavor.

The efforts to do anything they possibly can to harm this guy is beyond anything I can even believe. It's just about getting to a point that I hope a meteor smashes dead nuts right on top of the US Capitol the next time all the big power mongers and corrupt sociopaths of the beast gather together and celebrate their malignancy.

I always assumed the reason no one tried to prosecute or even investigate that meat puppet faggot obozo was because of the riots that would have taken weeks to put down and possibly some belt fed. The shit they're doing now only proves that queen antifa's minions are being protected by the DOJ.

qa.png

Or, and try real hard to follow along, when we see these facially bullshit charges brought against a former President and recognize them as instruments of the other political party, with absolute disdain for any notion of justice and fairness, we won’t place any stock in any guilty verdict.

The issue isn’t really about what you wish to believe. The question is about the ruination of a legal system based on politicization.

Actually, the chances are that he’s not. But your boundless bias is showing.

No. It shows that we are appalled at the partisan political manipulation f the American Justice System targeting a political opponent. You just don’t care to acknowledge that there’s no substance to these charges.

It was “found” that there was proper bases to charge Shrillary but it was determined that — oh fuck it, no allegedly “reasonable prosecutor” would do so. Why isn’t that the standard here?

Special Counsel Smith wasn’t being reasonable. Certainly, NY County DA Bragg wasn’t being reasonable.

And why is it ok with your cult that Brandon isn’t being compelled to resign? He certainly had no power to declassify any of the documents he stored in his own fucking garage in Delaware. Documents he wasn’t even allowed to have, outside of the Senate scif.

The liberals “standard”’of “justice” is double.
Bed wetters have no "standards" they live by. Their motivation is hate and envy, their cause is the ruination of the USA as a sovereign nation, the enslavement of all mankind under a global despotic nanny state, and no laws, traditions, ethics, moral fabric or group of people is permitted to set back their agenda. Bed wetting leftist parasites would gleefully wipe out 3/4 of the world in order to terrorize the remaining 1/4 with their malevolent regressive lunacy.

My fellow conservatives are very happy, because a Florida jury will be responsible for deciding Trump’s fate in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case.

As a conservative, I am likewise, very satisfied and happy that the jury is from Florida. A Florida jury will not vote to convict Trump in any count.

Let’s Show those liberals how confident we are by promising to stop calling it a witchhunt in the virtually impossible case the conservative jury finds Trump guilty of a crime in this case.

Vote in my poll.
Only if you promise to admit you are a phony Democrat Trump hating poser.

I will not promise anything seeing as this IS nothing but a witchhunt and it shouldn't even be in any court of law. This is a political vendetta by democrats to protect their power.

The evidence against Trump is damning and he did it to himself.

Vote in my poll.

^^^The classic fascist left-wing assumption that the outcome of a trial should be decided before it happens. We see you.

Forum List

Back