Do The Muslims In England Care About The Royal Wedding?

• Banned
Ya, all those elitists lining the streets and the 2 billion expected to watch on TV

But, how do you think the Muslims feel?

• Banned
I bet alot of Muslims would like to fuck that wedding up

Muslims are not in a position population wise to stop it.

But in two or three generations they may have the clout to change the political landscape of England.

At that time I believe the Royals will be demoted to just average citizens like everyone else.

Last edited:
You going to make the Queen wear a burka?

If she converted to Islam then I would expect her to cover her hair with a hijab.

But if she continued to remain a Christian.

Then she could dress as she pleased.

Last edited:
Come on Sunni you really think everything is going to be all hunky dory?

The more the Muslims have the numbers, the more they'll be fucking all other ways of life up.

Check out these shit talking freaks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H723__u-7Y]YouTube - MAC Preacher Calls Kate Middleton a "Whore" ahead of Royal Wedding Protests[/ame]

Fuck The Royal wedding. How about the bottomfeeding media covering Japan and all the radiation blowing over the USA right now? Stupid sheople. ~BH
Hey I couldn't care less about the royal wedding but for alot of people they love this shit maybe because they can forget about all the shit going on in the world for a little while.

Fuck The Royal wedding. How about the bottomfeeding media covering Japan and all the radiation blowing over the USA right now? Stupid sheople. ~BH
Hey I couldn't care less about the royal wedding but for alot of people they love this shit maybe because they can forget about all the shit going on in the world for a little while.

Yeah, And you're probably very correct about that assumption. Only the way I see it, is the media planned it that way in order to distract the masses from all the radiation and political corruption on both sides. :cool: ~BH

Forum List

Back