Telling ‘lies” habit spoil your reputation & image

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan

I want to share my opinion with all human beings Muslims and Non-Muslims when a person telling lies than he lose own reputation and image but he never realized this important point.

But consider himself that he is very clever and smart by telling lies he sales his products or services or get rid of supplier payments or un wanted calls. But I want to asked question from all Muslims believers if they adopt negative tactics for telling lies in their daily life’s and think without telling lies they can able to sale their product or services than see example of our Last Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) how successfully he is doing business but surprising without telling lies, cheating or making excess (abnormal) profits due to shortage of products or black marketing.

I would say telling lies is the one of the worst sin which is punishable and never a person skip from God punishment. Request to all Muslim followers for God shake make a habit to speak truth instead of lies.

If a person tell truth than he has to tell single time but if you telling lie’s than you have to tell further countless lie’s in this connection. Let decide where you get good will, reputation and value by speaking lie’s or truth than adopt one.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I remember when getting caught in a boldfaced lie used to spell the end of a US politicians career.

Now?

Now if your lies are grand enough and outrageously hateful enough, you get a book deal and a job as a political commentator on TV.

I remember when getting caught in a boldfaced lie used to spell the end of a US politicians career.

Now?

Now if your lies are grand enough and outrageously hateful enough, you get a book deal and a job as a political commentator on TV.

Like Elliot Spitzer?

David Gregory mouthed off about Bush and he got his own Sunday morning program.

Bill Clinton got book deals and speaking engagements. His reputation has completely recovered to the point he has approval ratings in the 60s.

Hillary talked about sniper fire in Bosnia and now she's Sec. of State.

Last edited:
Why do you have lies in quotations?

Of course lies hurt you. Heck, you tell a lie and your body has a measured reaction. If it wasn't so, lie detectors couldn't work.

It's natural for some people to lie, but that doesn't mean it's good for them. In fact, it's incredibly bad for them and for others.

The Truth will set you free. lies will make you bitter and angry

Why do you have lies in quotations?

Of course lies hurt you. Heck, you tell a lie and your body has a measured reaction. If it wasn't so, lie detectors couldn't work.

It's natural for some people to lie, but that doesn't mean it's good for them. In fact, it's incredibly bad for them and for others.

The Truth will set you free. lies will make you bitter and angry

....Or gets you elected POTUS without any qualifications despite all of the baggage you bring with you....

Last edited:
Mostly a person lies because they are afraid to tell the truth. Their lack of courage stems from an inferiority complex and low self esteem. They live in fear.

I want to share my opinion with all human beings Muslims and Non-Muslims when a person telling lies than he lose own reputation and image but he never realized this important point.

But consider himself that he is very clever and smart by telling lies he sales his products or services or get rid of supplier payments or un wanted calls. But I want to asked question from all Muslims believers if they adopt negative tactics for telling lies in their daily life’s and think without telling lies they can able to sale their product or services than see example of our Last Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) how successfully he is doing business but surprising without telling lies, cheating or making excess (abnormal) profits due to shortage of products or black marketing.

I would say telling lies is the one of the worst sin which is punishable and never a person skip from God punishment. Request to all Muslim followers for God shake make a habit to speak truth instead of lies.

If a person tell truth than he has to tell single time but if you telling lie’s than you have to tell further countless lie’s in this connection. Let decide where you get good will, reputation and value by speaking lie’s or truth than adopt one.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I totally agree with you there Sharif. Show evidence of Faith by speaking the Truth. ;)

Forum List

Back