Do you know “importance” of giving “SADKA”

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Do you know “importance” of giving “SADKA”

I want to share my knowledge if a person giving “sadka” than he is away from worries and problems.

Make a habit for giving “sadka” early in morning than you keep away worries and problem till evening and than after Margib Prayers than you keep away from worries and problem till sun rises ( next morning).

You can add as many names in single “sadka” which you giving to any needy or deserving person. Such as your own family, friends, relative, those who helped or favored you when you in problem and those people who died from your family, friends and well wishers.

I would add if you giving “sadka” in the name of those who died they appreciate and eagerly waiting for this gift and prayed for you even after dead. That is why please don’t forget those people from your families, friend circle and well wishers who expired and nobody here to remember or giving sadka for them.

If you want to remain saved from accident or accidental death or any mishap than give “sadka” which is one way to you keep away from worries and problems.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back