Do Republicans Not Understand How Moronic It Is To Blame Obama For Today's Economy Yet Won't Give..

Of course Bush shares some of the blame for the economic meltdown to deny that is just silly what is equally moronic though is the one's on the left who now almost six years into Obama's Presidency still try and blame Bush for every bad thing that has happened under Obama. Bush is responsible for his decisions and mistakes he is not responsible for Obama's.

...any blame to Bush for it? You have this mantra that liberals love to blame Bush for everything yet when it is so obvious something is Bush's fault you still say that bullshit.

Now it's debatable how much Bush had to do with the Great Recession but I think it is safe to say he at least contributed a small part to it (TIME has a great article on that). Despite that, you put most of the blame on Obama for the economy that he inherited and it's just fucking stupid.

According to the CBO, Obama's stimulus alone created close to 3 million private jobs. Not only that, but we have seen twice as many private sector jobs created in his first term than in both of Bush's. These are facts. The stock market has never been better. You can whine about them being false but they are very much true.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to say this recovery has been "slow". The economy lost 8 million jobs to that recession. What kind of job growth are you repubs expecting? What would be suitable for you? A million jobs a month? Do you not see how ridiculous that sounds? Do you really expect any economy from any part of the globe to get a million jobs a month? That seems to be what you clowns are demanding. I mean how many jobs should we be creating every month? Why is it Obama's fault we haven't your magic number? Nowadays, we have regained all the jobs we lost. Yes, you can whine about it not keeping up with population growth if you want but it is still true.

Oh, and some of you love to bring up the small number of parttime jobs created under Obama. Tell me, if job creators are wealthier than they have ever been, why is it that you don't put any blame on them for the economic mess this country suffered? Why don't you ask them where all the full time jobs are?

Obama 8217 s Numbers July 2014 Update
Hey the problem is not the economy because it is so big any idiot can see some growth.
But when this specific "idiot" puts in place an agenda that is "anti-business" and "anti-growth"... that is the problem.
This economy would be humming at 4 to 6% annual increase in GDP IF this IDIOT in CHIEF clearly stating his preferences just shut up and did NOTHING!
But this I-I-C being the total economic numbskull has SAID:
A) "I prefer to put out of business 1,300 businesses that pay $100 billion a year in taxes while employing 400,000 people". Obama has actually said this!
B) "I prefer higher gas prices"... and he has seen his preferences by his signing 40% less in Federal leases and Federal leases producing 20% lease oil!
C) "Utility rates will skyrocket as if a utility wants to burn coal they will go bankrupt"! Think about folks...this guy WANTS to see companies go bankrupt!
There are more exact verbiage from this I-I-C that shows if he had JUST shut his mouth the economy would be doing even BETTER!!!
I am so sick of this bulkshit about Obama saying shit translating into a lack of economic growth. Policy is what fucking matters. He extended the Bush tax cuts. Corporations secretly love Obama. Get over it.

Its only Moronic if you believe they believe it. It makes perfect sense if you look at it from the point of they will say anything to blame Obama for everything.

See? Now it all makes sense

Sure....

We are almost six years into the reign of your Affirmative Action Failure and he is still blaming Bush.

Whatever gets you re-elected....I guess.

Another Billy Zippo troll thread.
Hey, Billy. Fixing to get your ass beaten again so you can run away like a coward?
Obama has been president for 6 years. For the first 2 years he could and did enact any legislation he wanted. If the present economy isn't Obama's fault, whose fault is it? Bush? He's been out of office for 6years. For the last two years of his term he had a solid Democrat majority in Congress.
We have the worst recovery on record. That is simply a fact. We have the fewest people working since the 1970s. That is a fact. The gains in household wealth have accrued at the top. That is a fact. Income inequality is worse now than it was 6 years ago. That is a fact.
And all of thsoe things are directly traceable to Obama's policies.
Oh, sure it was dumb of Obama to extend Bush's awful tax cuts for the wealthy, but that is literally the only thing by Obama that has contributed to the rising inequality. Of course he did help the lower classes by giving the middle class the biggest tax cut since Reagan. Bush was too much of a moron to understand the vitality of the middle class.

How moronic do you think you sound by putting all the blame on the democratic congress. God it's so pathetic and transparent.
So Obama's extension of the Bush tax cuts for the middle class was bad, but his tax cuts for the middle class were good? And we know this because middle class wealth and income are stagnating, right?
Geez, Billy. Do you even bother to think first? Can you?
I never said Bush's tax cut for the middle class was bad, I said it was smaller. He obviously favored the wealthy.

Can anyone interpret stupid ?

If so, please let me know what this means.

...any blame to Bush for it? You have this mantra that liberals love to blame Bush for everything yet when it is so obvious something is Bush's fault you still say that bullshit.

Now it's debatable how much Bush had to do with the Great Recession but I think it is safe to say he at least contributed a small part to it (TIME has a great article on that). Despite that, you put most of the blame on Obama for the economy that he inherited and it's just fucking stupid.

According to the CBO, Obama's stimulus alone created close to 3 million private jobs. Not only that, but we have seen twice as many private sector jobs created in his first term than in both of Bush's. These are facts. The stock market has never been better. You can whine about them being false but they are very much true.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to say this recovery has been "slow". The economy lost 8 million jobs to that recession. What kind of job growth are you repubs expecting? What would be suitable for you? A million jobs a month? Do you not see how ridiculous that sounds? Do you really expect any economy from any part of the globe to get a million jobs a month? That seems to be what you clowns are demanding. I mean how many jobs should we be creating every month? Why is it Obama's fault we haven't your magic number? Nowadays, we have regained all the jobs we lost. Yes, you can whine about it not keeping up with population growth if you want but it is still true.

Oh, and some of you love to bring up the small number of parttime jobs created under Obama. Tell me, if job creators are wealthier than they have ever been, why is it that you don't put any blame on them for the economic mess this country suffered? Why don't you ask them where all the full time jobs are?

If President Obama and the democrats did SO well, as you claim, in creating so many jobs and pushing this nation into recovery through the stimulus, then approval numbers would be up and Nancy Pelosi would have kept her seat as speaker. The truth of satisfaction with the American people wouldn't be any more evident than that.

If President Obama and the democrats did SO well, as you claim, in creating so many jobs and pushing this nation into recovery through the stimulus, then approval numbers would be up and Nancy Pelosi would have kept her seat as speaker. The truth of satisfaction with the American people wouldn't be any more evident than that.
Americans are easily duped by the bullshit propaganda of Fox News and this unfounded belief that government has made things worse. If people would just bother to learn facts and stop listening to the stupidity of Faux News and republicans, they will see things for what they are. Of course, republicans have a disapproval rating far worse than Obama's. Funny how you cons love to ignore that...

Americans are easily duped by the bullshit propaganda of Fox News and this unfounded belief that government has made things worse. If people would just bother to learn facts and stop listening to the stupidity of Faux News and republicans, they will see things for what they are. Of course, republicans have a disapproval rating far worse than Obama's. Funny how you cons love to ignore that...

So FOX News was single handedly responsible for the downfall of Nancy Pelosi? Is that the story you want to stick with, along with your stimulus boosted the economy belief?

Let me ask you something. If the stimulus created a strong recovery of jobs, why did the Democrats push for Federal unemployment extensions even well after a year since the stimulus was passed? Did the Democrats not have enough confidence in their leader that they needed to push the blame on Republicans for standing in the way of providing those "much needed benefits"? I mean the stimulus was working right? No need for Harry Reed to be fighting so hard for the passage of Federal extensions after extensions. The Republicans would have been right to say, "Why are we wasting millions of lost revenue dollars on unemployment extensions when Obama and the Democrats are all puffed up and proud of how many jobs are being created? The liberal media tells the nation just how well this stimulus has worked to help turn this recession around, why the big urgency to throw so much money on Federal extensions?" Simply allow the Democrats to sink in their own "Mission Accomplished" media frenzy, obviously the stimulus worked or someone among the Democrats is lying.

I simply can't help but find these "inconvenient truths" that seem to be putting holes in your argument. Perhaps you were the one that was foolishly ill informed as to fall for this propaganda?

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to say this recovery has been "slow". The economy lost 8 million jobs to that recession. What kind of job growth are you repubs expecting?

Something close to what his crack team of "experts" predicted:

2h54dux.png

Note that with no stimulus the best minds the President could find predicted full employment by now. So you can bluster and excuse the policies all you want but the numbers show the failure.

What would be suitable for you? A million jobs a month? Do you not see how ridiculous that sounds? Do you really expect any economy from any part of the globe to get a million jobs a month? That seems to be what you clowns are demanding. I mean how many jobs should we be creating every month? Why is it Obama's fault we haven't your magic number? Nowadays, we have regained all the jobs we lost. Yes, you can whine about it not keeping up with population growth if you want but it is still true.

The President you like helped create this problem and he was on board with the proposed solutions the outgoing President enacted. None of it worked, despite the rhetoric.

Last edited:
Kaz, your list is total Fox Noise BS, for dupes only...
Billy, CC and now Franco. What a lineup! :biggrin:

The axis of stupid.

W was responsible for a recession that started six months before he became President. Obama never will be responsible for the economy over two terms in office.
You're right he does bare responsibility. His stimulus alone created close to 3 million private jobs

No it didn't.

Stimulus added jobs just not enough - Sep. 8 2011

So FOX News was single handedly responsible for the downfall of Nancy Pelosi? Is that the story you want to stick with, along with your stimulus boosted the economy belief?

Let me ask you something. If the stimulus created a strong recovery of jobs, why did the Democrats push for Federal unemployment extensions even well after a year since the stimulus was passed? Did the Democrats not have enough confidence in their leader that they needed to push the blame on Republicans for standing in the way of providing those "much needed benefits"? I mean the stimulus was working right? No need for Harry Reed to be fighting so hard for the passage of Federal extensions after extensions. The Republicans would have been right to say, "Why are we wasting millions of lost revenue dollars on unemployment extensions when Obama and the Democrats are all puffed up and proud of how many jobs are being created? The liberal media tells the nation just how well this stimulus has worked to help turn this recession around, why the big urgency to throw so much money on Federal extensions?" Simply allow the Democrats to sink in their own "Mission Accomplished" media frenzy, obviously the stimulus worked or someone among the Democrats is lying.

I simply can't help but find these "inconvenient truths" that seem to be putting holes in your argument. Perhaps you were the one that was foolishly ill informed as to fall for this propaganda?
Lol why are we talking about Nancy? I don't give a shit about Nancy Pelosi. I don't care about democrats, but I do know they come up with effective policies.

Yes once again you cons demonstrate you don't even know what was even in the stimulus. The extension of unemployment was the heart of the stimulus package. The dems pushing for the extension was simply trying to extend what made the stimulus worked. I know it sounds counter intuitive, but extending unemployment benefits creates jobs. How you ask? Demand side economics. See what extending unemployment benefits does is put money in hands in the people who would otherwise not be spending money in the market. These people used their money on basic essentials like food, clothing and shelter. That boosted economic growth which in turn created jobs. Yes it added to our national debt, but every dollar lost in revenue created $1.21 in economic growth.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to say this recovery has been "slow". The economy lost 8 million jobs to that recession. What kind of job growth are you repubs expecting?

2h54dux.png

Note that with no stimulus the best minds the President could find predicted full employment by now. So you can bluster and excuse the policies all you want but the numbers show the failure.

What would be suitable for you? A million jobs a month? Do you not see how ridiculous that sounds? Do you really expect any economy from any part of the globe to get a million jobs a month? That seems to be what you clowns are demanding. I mean how many jobs should we be creating every month? Why is it Obama's fault we haven't your magic number? Nowadays, we have regained all the jobs we lost. Yes, you can whine about it not keeping up with population growth if you want but it is still true.

The President you like helped create this problem and he was on board with the proposed solutions the outgoing President enacted. None of it worked, despite the rhetoric.
I'm not denying that the stimulus fell short of expectations, but that doesn't mean it didn't work. That was mostly because it wasn't as big as it was supposed to be. Yes the unemployment rate didn't reduce like it was supposed to but it still created close to 3 million jobs. It was simply wasn't Enough to offset the 8 million jobs lost. Believe it or not Obama had nothing to do with the Great Recession. Yes he didn't fix it with the stimulus but it did help.

You people have no appreciation for nuance.

Bush? He's been out of office for 6years.
So, the rabid Right were blaming Bush's housing crash on Carter who was out of office for more than 25 years!!! If the Right can blame Carter for 25+ years, then Bush can be blamed for 25+ years.
Explain why not.

And yet, the Obama forced a Dem-controlled Congress to extend those tax cuts for 2 years.
How was that Bush's fault?
Actually it was the GOP filibuster threat that forced the Dems to extend the job destroying Bush tax cuts.

What kind of job growth are you repubs expecting? What would be suitable for you? A million jobs a month? Do you not see how ridiculous that sounds?

September, 1983. A million new jobs in a month? Not so ridiculous when it's already happened. Let us know when Obama gets half that many.
August 1983 - 101,608,000 employed, Sept 1983 - 102,016,000 employed. In the St Ronnie myth, 408,000 = 1 million.

W was responsible for a recession that started six months before he became President. Obama never will be responsible for the economy over two terms in office.
The first Bush recession began March 2001, not 6 months before the Bush coup.

2h54dux.png

I'm not denying that the stimulus fell short of expectations, but that doesn't mean it didn't work. That was mostly because it wasn't as big as it was supposed to be. Yes the unemployment rate didn't reduce like it was supposed to but it still created close to 3 million jobs. It was simply wasn't Enough to offset the 8 million jobs lost. Believe it or not Obama had nothing to do with the Great Recession. Yes he didn't fix it with the stimulus but it did help.

How about this for "nuance"???

Today, 6.9 million fewer Americans are working or searching for work.
The drop in unemployment since 2009 is almost entirely due to the fact that those not looking for work do not count as unemployed.

The difficulty of finding a job drives both these changes. Job creation fell sharply after the recession began and—unlike layoffs—has only partially recovered.

The government’s responses have been ineffective at best and counterproductive at worst.
The stimulus provided little if any boost to the economy and will depress the economy in future years. The Dodd–Frank Act has hurt capital markets and hurt businesses seeking to expand.
Federal Reserve Banks find many businesses reporting that Obamacare has made hiring more expensive.
Instead of public works programs and counterproductive regulations, Congress should reduce the tax and regulatory burdens that it imposes on businesses to encourage hiring and stop the fall in labor force participation.

Since the recession began, the labor force participation rate—the proportion of adults either working or trying to find work—
has fallen by 3.2 percentage points.

The employment–population ratio has gone from 58.5 percent to 58.9 percent during this time.
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 6.16.45 AM.png

Not Looking for Work Labor Force Participation and Recovery

2h54dux.png

The drop in unemployment since 2009 is almost entirely due to the fact that those not looking for work do not count as unemployed.

The difficulty of finding a job drives both these changes. Job creation fell sharply after the recession began and—unlike layoffs—has only partially recovered.

The government’s responses have been ineffective at best and counterproductive at worst.
The stimulus provided little if any boost to the economy and will depress the economy in future years. The Dodd–Frank Act has hurt capital markets and hurt businesses seeking to expand.
Federal Reserve Banks find many businesses reporting that Obamacare has made hiring more expensive.
Instead of public works programs and counterproductive regulations, Congress should reduce the tax and regulatory burdens that it imposes on businesses to encourage hiring and stop the fall in labor force participation.

Since the recession began, the labor force participation rate—the proportion of adults either working or trying to find work—

The employment–population ratio has gone from 58.5 percent to 58.9 percent during this time.
View attachment 32275

You people love to cherry pick facts. The stock market has also never been higher. Investment has also been great. Does it really make no never mind that 10 million private jobs were created under Obama? 3 million of those are straight from a single Obama legislation. Obama had absolutely nothing to do with Dodd Frank. Why do you insist on bringing up irrelevant info? However I seriously doubt its effect had a SIGNIFICANT one. You quoting a report written by republicans doesn't change that.

Oh and the labor participation has more to do with retirement and disability. It has been declining before Obama as well.

You are being biased and disingenuous about this and you know it.

2h54dux.png

View attachment 32275

You people love to cherry pick facts. The stock market has also never been higher. Investment has also been great. Does it really make no never mind that 10 million private jobs were created under Obama? 3 million of those are straight from a single Obama legislation. Obama had absolutely nothing to do with Dodd Frank. Why do you insist on bringing up irrelevant info? However I seriously doubt its effect had a SIGNIFICANT one. You quoting a report written by republicans doesn't change that.

Oh and the labor participation has more to do with retirement and disability. It has been declining before Obama as well.

Obama had nothing to do with Dodd Frank? He signed the legislation which made it LAW.

Wow.

2h54dux.png

View attachment 32275

Obama had nothing to do with Dodd Frank? He signed the legislation which made it LAW.

Wow.
Yeah you're right my bad. I guess I confused it with something else.

Lol why are we talking about Nancy? I don't give a shit about Nancy Pelosi. I don't care about democrats, but I do know they come up with effective policies.

Yes once again you cons demonstrate you don't even know what was even in the stimulus. The extension of unemployment was the heart of the stimulus package. The dems pushing for the extension was simply trying to extend what made the stimulus worked. I know it sounds counter intuitive, but extending unemployment benefits creates jobs. How you ask? Demand side economics. See what extending unemployment benefits does is put money in hands in the people who would otherwise not be spending money in the market. These people used their money on basic essentials like food, clothing and shelter. That boosted economic growth which in turn created jobs. Yes it added to our national debt, but every dollar lost in revenue created $1.21 in economic growth.

You know what's amusing, Billy? That you actually BELIEVE that nonsense!

The Obama Stimulus "created" so few jobs at such a cost per job...that the Democrats were forced to come up with a new economic statistic "Jobs Created or Saved" to cover up just how bad it really was...and MAN was it ever bad!

Forum List

Back