Do Republicans Not Understand How Moronic It Is To Blame Obama For Today's Economy Yet Won't Give..

What kind of job growth are you repubs expecting? What would be suitable for you? A million jobs a month? Do you not see how ridiculous that sounds?

September, 1983. A million new jobs in a month? Not so ridiculous when it's already happened. Let us know when Obama gets half that many.

It is not Obama's intention to create jobs. To do so would undermine his own strategy to make everyone dependent on government.
I can't believe you people say shit like that. It just blows my mind you could delude yourself to such fallacy manufactured straight from the Fox News propaganda machine. For Christ's sakes. Think for yourself for once. Learn actual facts. They exist.
A slight breeze could "blow your mind" Billy. You're a such a lightweight.

It is not Obama's intention to create jobs. To do so would undermine his own strategy to make everyone dependent on government.
I can't believe you people say shit like that. It just blows my mind you could delude yourself to such fallacy manufactured straight from the Fox News propaganda machine. For Christ's sakes. Think for yourself for once. Learn actual facts. They exist.
We have far more government dependence today than 6 years ago, despite an improving economy. That is unprecedented.
So remind me how SJ's statement is wrong.

This topic is about Bush and Obama. I cant deflect to the topic of discussion lol

I was referring to you, the discussion and liberals in general. You are deflecting because Obama sucks. It's funny how liberals read words, and you don't really grasp them.

Is there something about a thread about Bush and Obama that is confusing you? Because I cant deflect to something that IS the topic...I'm ON topic fool

OK, I'll type slower because you are stupid. I did not say your post was not on topic of the thread, I said your post, the thread and liberals and general keep bringing up W because Obama has an abysmal record and you want to deflect from that. Beyond that, you need to go back to school and learn to read, I can't comprehend it for you.
You call it abysmal but you can never come up substantial examples of it being abysmal. Instead you say laughable crap like Solyndra was the worst scandal in US history!
Can you quote anyone sayng Solyndra was the worst scandal in US history? Or is this another "Republicans think all govenment is evil" statements you dont expect anyone to take seriously?
Your homie Templar Kormac said it. It was his top choice of worst scandals. Don't believe me? I don't care.

Translation: Why can't you just agree with me?

We have far more government dependence today than 6 years ago, despite an improving economy. That is unprecedented.
That's what happens when you have a Great Recession. Millions of people lost their jobs against their will. Should we just let them starve?

Here: Obama 8217 s Numbers Quarterly Update

• The economy has added more jobs since Obama took office than it did in his predecessor’s entire eight years in office.
  • Despite the improved economy, the number of people receiving food-stamp assistance has continued to grow, and now more people have been added to the food-stamp rolls under Obama than under any single previous president.
  • Federal spending under Obama has grown faster than inflation, but far more slowly than it did under President Bush.
  • Federal debt held by the public has grown by 90 percent since Obama took office.
  • Obama has ordered seven times more drone strikes than Bush in the covert conflicts in Pakistan and Yemen, according to independent estimates.
  • Domestic oil production has soared; oil imports have dropped by one-third; new cars are getting 17 percent better mileage; and wind and solar power have increased 157 percent.

I was referring to you, the discussion and liberals in general. You are deflecting because Obama sucks. It's funny how liberals read words, and you don't really grasp them.

Is there something about a thread about Bush and Obama that is confusing you? Because I cant deflect to something that IS the topic...I'm ON topic fool

OK, I'll type slower because you are stupid. I did not say your post was not on topic of the thread, I said your post, the thread and liberals and general keep bringing up W because Obama has an abysmal record and you want to deflect from that. Beyond that, you need to go back to school and learn to read, I can't comprehend it for you.
You call it abysmal but you can never come up substantial examples of it being abysmal. Instead you say laughable crap like Solyndra was the worst scandal in US history!
Can you quote anyone sayng Solyndra was the worst scandal in US history? Or is this another "Republicans think all govenment is evil" statements you dont expect anyone to take seriously?
Your homie Templar Kormac said it. It was his top choice of worst scandals. Don't believe me? I don't care.
Even if its true it hardly matters. So what? One person said that. Big deal. It's irrelevant.

That's what happens when you have a Great Recession. Millions of people lost their jobs against their will. Should we just let them starve?
But dependence is increasing during the recovery. Did you miss that tidbit?

On what programs exactly? By how much?

Even if its true it hardly matters. So what? One person said that. Big deal. It's irrelevant.

It kinda matters a little bit when you said
Can you quote anyone sayng Solyndra was the worst scandal in US history?

Then say it doesnt matter after someone provides you with what you were looking for

On what programs exactly? By how much?
Chart of the Week Food stamp enrollment by state over time Pew Research Center
For example.

You said I said it, dumb ass. I accept your admission you did in fact lie about that.

The hell it is- it's down to about 400 billion a year, much lower. But thanks for the corrupt world depression and 5 years of mindless depression.

As for continuing the tax cuts, only a moron raises taxes on the rich in a depression. Scott Brown was a catastrophe for the country.

Yeah, I can. Slowest recession recovery in a century, making every American dependent on government for their healthcare, harming our economy by harming the financial services industry, keeping America dependent on foreign oil as much as possible by restricting US exploration, expanding the fiasco in Afghanistan and doing nothing to reduce the one in Iraq, then getting us back into Iraq. Then there's bombing Libya, making America look week to our enemies, saber rattling in Syria before embarrassing himself by being outflanked by Putin. Insulting the British, undermining Israel, supporting despotic governments across the middle east, blocking Canadian oil from creating jobs in the United States, increasing taxes on job creators.

Just a few off the top of my head. His successes? Now I'm drawing a blank...
It's simply an example of how you justify calling Obama a failure. You take dated insignificant crap like a gov program failing that was worth a poultry half a billion dollars. You people have no substantial arguments.

LOL, that's all you got out of my list? That's all you grasped? I'm sure it is...

Food stamp costs are going down, but more PEOPLE get them because their jobs suq- they get a little , no laws have changed, jobs just keep getting worse thanks to inflation. Great job, Pubbies. So, as usual, your arguments are pure propaganda, for dupes only.

Forum List

Back