Do Republicans Not Understand How Moronic It Is To Blame Obama For Today's Economy Yet Won't Give..

I stated that there is nothing done by Government that can "only" be done by government. It's not my fault you can't fathom that statement.
I fathom it that's why I said it was wrong. Sorry you can't fathom that. I asked for your evidence to the contrary, what private sector runs what government where?
It's not my fault you are to retarded to understand that anything that gets down by government, can also be down without government. Moving the goal posts my ass. Just because a "government" employee, namely the POTUS, is running our military, does not mean that someone outside the government couldn't do that job.

Are you mentally handicapped in some way that we should all know about?
If someone outside was running the military he would be paid by the government, not a private party. They would hire him only as long as they were happy with the work. That means he is ultimately under the control of government. Duh.

I'm still waiting for your private sector examples of running military, police and infrastructure. Any day now.....
You're a mental midget. Where in my statement that there is nothing done by Government that can "only" be done by government, is the statement that there is a government run entirely by the private sector? WTF kind of drugs are you on?

Who the EFF do you think pays the government, ya dumb ass? They work for the people ya fool.

You're a mental midget. Where in my statement that there is nothing done by Government that can "only" be done by government, is the statement that there is a government run entirely by the private sector? WTF kind of drugs are you on?

Who the EFF do you think pays the government, ya dumb ass? They work for the people ya fool.
I'm tired of your idiotic comments. You don't even understand what you're saying. Fuck you.

I'm tired of your idiotic comments. You don't even understand what you're saying. Fuck you.
White flag accepted.

Forum List

Back