Do Republicans even understand what Mrs. Clinton's supposed "crime" is all about?

R

rdean

I work at a company that gives you a computer to work on. If you try to log in to your email off site, they ask you why.

They will allow you to hook up to your home computer, but they want access to it so they can check out who you've been talking to.

There are classes several times a year on honest business. What could get you in trouble, what is a bribe, illegal business practices.

If you ask for a laptop, you get the third degree.

Now here is this older woman who is suddenly somehow an expert in technology that she could bypass all kinds of state department regulations. Set up a server. How did she get to be an expert on technology?

Short answer? She probably isn't. Why isn't the state department all over this? Who is their IT guy? So she was presented with rules and regulations so she came up with all kinds of ways to get around those rules and regulations? How likely is that? Most Republicans on the USMB don't even know how to use Google. I suspect Hillary is about at that level.

In all these meetings and reports and screaming Republicans, I haven't heard anyone explain how she ignored IT guidelines. In fact, where are the IT guidelines. Don't tell me there aren't any.

We already know that Republicans on the USMB can't use Google. So Hillary is that much more technologically advanced than them?

I work at a company that gives you a computer to work on. If you try to log in to your email off site, they ask you why.

They will allow you to hook up to your home computer, but they want access to it so they can check out who you've been talking to.

There are classes several times a year on honest business. What could get you in trouble, what is a bribe, illegal business practices.

Now here is this older woman who is suddenly somehow an expert in technology that she could bypass all kinds of state department regulations. Set up a server. How did she get to be an expert on technology?

Short answer? She probably isn't. Why isn't the state department all over this? Who is their IT guy? So she was presented with rules and regulations so she came up with all kinds of ways to get around those rules and regulations? How likely is that? Most Republicans on the USMB don't even know how to use Google. I suspect Hillary is about at that level.

In all these meetings and reports and screaming Republicans, I haven't heard anyone explain how she ignored IT guidelines. In fact, where are the IT guidelines. Don't tell me there aren't any.
Not sure why you equate Hillary to most republicans on the USMB. A latent sense of humor perhaps! That aside. It seems to me that you are ignoring Clinton's record of lying and cheating as the reason it is easy to believe that she knowingly left confidential info about national security vulnerable to hacking.

This is a women who didn't bother to check the correct English to Russian translation of reset. It was only the first impression she was giving the Russians when she started her gig as Sec o State. That's just one example that is part of a pattern.

Guidelines? She don't need no stinking guidelines!

She didn't have to know much about IT. All she had to know was, "I don't want anyone to know who I'm corresponding with as Sec State and what I'm saying", and then hire a firm to make it happen. Sheesh, do we have to explain EVERYTHING to you?

She didn't have to know much about IT. All she had to know was, "I don't want anyone to know who I'm corresponding with as Sec State and what I'm saying", and then hire a firm to make it happen. Sheesh, do we have to explain EVERYTHING to you?
Republicans have been smearing and lying about this woman for 30 years. And they've attacked her family.
Look at the things they have said about Obama. Tar baby, boy, uppity. Calling out liar during the state of the union. Republicans printed the address of the house Obama's children were staying at for summer vacation and published photos of the house. They were posted right here on the USMB which is how I know.
No one is off limits to Republicans. And pretending that Rush Limbaugh and Fox don't represent the GOP is ridiculous.

She was 12 years old.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/u...=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article

Or perhaps, an adviser has said, she simply did not want Republican lawmakers rifling through her personal emails.

--------------------------

Would you want people who have attacked your family for 30 years in an attempt to drive you out of politics to go through your personal emails?

Christian Kenneth Starr, Who Tried to Bury Bill Clinton with Monica, Now Only Praises Him

And what does Hillary Clinton know about computers anyway.

And where was the State Departments IT guy.

I work at a company where IT monitors everything. They don't just say "these are the rules". they follow up and review your computer and your setup.

The worst is the fact that 90 people can die at multiple embassy under Reagan and there was only a single meeting reviewing all of them. That there were no WMD's and almost no discussion about why we went into Iraq. Even Ken Starr is ashamed Republicans spent so much time on Monica when the president should have been concentrating on Bin Laden. But no, he had to defend himself over a consenting adult BJ.

When you step back and look at the GOP, they come across as a party of scum. Former chief of staff to Colin Powell calls Trump "Frankenstein" and says he is the logical outcome to what the GOP has become.

It's very difficult to disagree with that assessment. Remember, Republicans do everything they can to stay away from policy. Why do you think that is?

They've been after her now for how many years?

And nothing!

Which means either there is nothing or they're not very good at whatever it is they're trying to accomplish.

Hillary asked to use a private server and it was approved

Any problem is with the state department which had approved it in the past

I asked the same question in another thread Rdean. how in the hell did someone at the State Department not realize the full extent of her use of private email LONG before it was made public?

My belief? Sheer governmental incompetence. Of course any IT expert at the company you work at would be fired for such incompetence, but government employees can get away with it it looks like

NONE of that however, shields Clinton from the blame for HER wrong doings.

What it is about?

Well let's see.......

Hillary held a private server "offsite" & "unsecured" that contained her emails. Many of which were emails between herself & the ambassador in Benghazi. Those emails contained discussions about his concern for the lack of security he was receiving. Emails that COULD HAVE BEEN HACKED, causing the attack in Benghazi since it was exposed as a soft target.

And even if that didn't happen that was the risk taken by her poor judgment & decision to be "above the rules"

Approved by whom? She approved herself? She was the head of the State department.
Again....She was the head of the state department.
You are a confused puppy.
Hillary still had to comply with agency procedures. Just because she was the boss didn't mean she sets the rules

She did NOT ask you fool, read the IG report. They concluded the same thing. HIllary has been lying about that all this time.

Come on people, educate yourselves.
Afraid she did
The agency was fully aware

She did NOT ask you fool, read the IG report. They concluded the same thing. HIllary has been lying about that all this time.

Come on people, educate yourselves.
Afraid she did
The agency was fully aware

So your claim is that the IG came to the wrong conclusion? Because they have explicitly said that they could not find one person in the State Department who EVER discussed the use of a private email server with Clinton. Not one.

So this woman who can't use Google said OMG, I need to set up my own server and send e-mails from my official account through that server? Why would she do that?

They've been after her now for how many years?

And nothing!

Which means either there is nothing or they're not very good at whatever it is they're trying to accomplish.
Nothing?! Really? Are you an idiot?

If there is something, then where are the indictments?

Seems like maybe you and you kind are the idiots.
What measure of sleaze and distrust would you like. An indictment would simply be the icing on the cake at this point.

The Benghazi committee uncovered email scandal and Lord Almighty has it boomed - paid out in spades as it were.

Nothing my ass!

We already know that Republicans on the USMB can't use Google. So Hillary is that much more technologically advanced than them?
Hillary told the man at the state department who wanted to set her up with a private laptop for personal emails that she did not know how to work a laptop computer.

You consider that "in the know" on tech issues? Lol

Do you have a national security clearance?

Forum List

Back