Do Not Be Without a Gun

There you go attributing magical properties to an inanimate object

The gun does not give restraint
The gun does not cause crime

People who carry legally do not go around shooting people as much as you like to think they do

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So where does that incredible restraint come from? I already have guns, but if I bought another, would my restraint increase? Explain what you mean, and why gun ownership imparts the incredible restraint you seem to be so proud of.
Where did I ever say gun ownership imparts restraint

You are fabricating an argument and attributing it to me then you are arguing against your own made up arguments

You said that in #155. I didn't fabricate anything. Are you so used to telling lies till you don't even notice when you do it?
I never said a gun imparts restraint

I said gun owners demonstrate restraint

You really can't read very well

Exactly. What is the source of that restraint? You said there is a direct correlation between being a gun owner, and incredible restraint. I am only asking you to clarify what you mean. If gun owners possess more restraint than the average person, your term was INCREDIBLE RESTRAINT, what is the source of that restraint? Explain your claim --- coward.

What does it matter what the source is ? Wouldn't it be the same source as the restraint any person exhibits in any situation?

I never once said a gun is what gives gun owners restraint

So as soon as you acknowledge that fact a philosophical discussion on restraint may be possible as long as you stop fabricating things I have said

There you go attributing magical properties to an inanimate object

The gun does not give restraint
The gun does not cause crime

People who carry legally do not go around shooting people as much as you like to think they do

So where does that incredible restraint come from? I already have guns, but if I bought another, would my restraint increase? Explain what you mean, and why gun ownership imparts the incredible restraint you seem to be so proud of.

You are fabricating an argument and attributing it to me then you are arguing against your own made up arguments

You said that in #155. I didn't fabricate anything. Are you so used to telling lies till you don't even notice when you do it?

Liberal minds operate in strange ways.

You mean like asking crazy gun nuts to explain their goofy remarks?

No like you fabricating quotes from other people

Exactly. What is the source of that restraint? You said there is a direct correlation between being a gun owner, and incredible restraint. I am only asking you to clarify what you mean. If gun owners possess more restraint than the average person, your term was INCREDIBLE RESTRAINT, what is the source of that restraint? Explain your claim --- coward.

What does it matter what the source is ? Wouldn't it be the same source as the restraint any person exhibits in any situation?

So as soon as you acknowledge that fact a philosophical discussion on restraint may be possible as long as you stop fabricating things I have said

No, I didn't fabricate anything, and no, I won't let you get away with such an absurd claim. Either admit it was a bullshit claim or justify it.
It matters because you said gun owners have INCREDIBLE RESTRAINT. A remark like that deserves clarification.

You post remarks that are easy for anyone to read, and then claim you didn't post them. That's about as dumb as that orange fool saying dumb shit on camera and then trying to say he never said that. Liars both.

the statistics show it you doofus......people with concealed carry permits have been shown to be more law abiding than the average citizen and more law abiding than sworn police officers......and considering there are over 18.6 million people who can legally carry guns for self defense, yet only 235 or so justified shootings each year....that shows how amazingly restrained gun owners are....

You understand crooks and thugs own guns too, don't you Are you forgetting to include them in this mass give away of restraint?

They don't count because, being criminals, they do not restrain their behavior in any other situation as a normal person does...... when they are told they can't own a gun because they are a criminal, they break the law and get a gun anyway.

Just to be clear, people who legally buy a gun are given the power of incredible restraint?

Do you always mix your booze and your meds?....you really need to stop it......

Answer the question coward.

No moron, they are not given a power of restraint, no one says they are.......you seem to be seeking to make a lame point.

The statistics....the truth, that thing you hide from.....shows that normal Americans with guns show amazing levels of restraint when it comes to using their guns or not using their guns. You can't deny that, so you come up with silly games to hide that truth.

As more Americans own and carry guns for self defense.....from about 4.7 million back in the 1990s, to now more than 18.6 million....our gun murder rate went down 49%....our gun crime rate went down 75%....showing that normal people who own and carry guns are not driven to violence because they own guns...

You can't hide that fact. That fact destroys the entire basis for your desire to take guns away from normal people.

Other research goes on to show that people with concealed carry permits are actually more law abiding than the average citizen, and even more law abiding than sworn police officers.

That is a fact...a fact you hate because it too undermines your argument about guns causing crime and violence.

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

You understand crooks and thugs own guns too, don't you Are you forgetting to include them in this mass give away of restraint?

They don't count because, being criminals, they do not restrain their behavior in any other situation as a normal person does...... when they are told they can't own a gun because they are a criminal, they break the law and get a gun anyway.

Just to be clear, people who legally buy a gun are given the power of incredible restraint?

No moron, they are not given a power of restraint, no one says they are.......you seem to be seeking to make a lame point.

The statistics....the truth, that thing you hide from.....shows that normal Americans with guns show amazing levels of restraint when it comes to using their guns or not using their guns. You can't deny that, so you come up with silly games to hide that truth.

As more Americans own and carry guns for self defense.....from about 4.7 million back in the 1990s, to now more than 18.6 million....our gun murder rate went down 49%....our gun crime rate went down 75%....showing that normal people who own and carry guns are not driven to violence because they own guns...

You can't hide that fact. That fact destroys the entire basis for your desire to take guns away from normal people.

Other research goes on to show that people with concealed carry permits are actually more law abiding than the average citizen, and even more law abiding than sworn police officers.

That is a fact...a fact you hate because it too undermines your argument about guns causing crime and violence.

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

While all of that is interesting, and , as always, I'm impressed with your vast stores of cut and paste rhetoric that you can access on a moment's notice, it has nothing to do with what I asked. The claim has been made that gun owners use incredible restraint. I just asked what the source of that restraint is. I can only see a few possibilities, and no gun nut has offered any other theories yet,

1. Buying a gun imparts incredible restraint on the purchaser.
2. Gun owners naturally have incredible restraint, even before they purchase a gun. For some reason, these people who possess that incredible restraint are the only, or vast majority of people who ever purchase a gun.

Either way, identifying a segment of the population that has incredible restraint is notable, and worthy of study to find why those people share that particular characteristic. Of course, if it was just a bullshit remark, it wouldn't be that much different than so many other bullshit remarks that gun nuts spout all the time.

Again, great cut and paste, it just had nothing to do with my question

No, I didn't fabricate anything, and no, I won't let you get away with such an absurd claim. Either admit it was a bullshit claim or justify it.
It matters because you said gun owners have INCREDIBLE RESTRAINT. A remark like that deserves clarification.

It is obviously not a bullshit claim since people with concealed carry permits are some of the most law abiding people in the country
Do Not Be Without a Gun

So just owning a gun gives you incredible restraint

YOU said this I never did

I said

Do Not Be Without a Gun

And contrary to your uninformed opinion gun owners actually show incredible restraint in the use of their firearms

So you see I never once said the gun imbues gun owners with restraint YOU said that and you insist on telling me I said it

You post remarks that are easy for anyone to read, and then claim you didn't post them. That's about as dumb as that orange fool saying dumb shit on camera and then trying to say he never said that. Liars both.
And yet you cannot provide a quote where I said owning a gun imbues the owner with restraint

It is obviously not a bullshit claim since people with concealed carry permits are some of the most law abiding people in the country
Do Not Be Without a Gun

I said

Do Not Be Without a Gun

And contrary to your uninformed opinion gun owners actually show incredible restraint in the use of their firearms

So you see I never once said the gun imbues gun owners with restraint YOU said that and you insist on telling me I said it

You know your remarks don't just disappear. don't you? Here is the interaction you are whining about.
upload_2019-12-31_11-5-20.png

Do Not Be Without a Gun

I said

Do Not Be Without a Gun

You know your remarks don't just disappear. don't you? Here is the interaction you are whining about.
View attachment 297540

And where did I say it was the ownership of the gun that was responsible for the existence of that restraint?

I never said that

I said gun owners SHOW incredible restraint

I never once mentioned the source of that restraint was the gun

YOU said that

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Actual Result:

While all of that is interesting, and , as always, I'm impressed with your vast stores of cut and paste rhetoric that you can access on a moment's notice, it has nothing to do with what I asked. The claim has been made that gun owners use incredible restraint. I just asked what the source of that restraint is. I can only see a few possibilities, and no gun nut has offered any other theories yet,

2. Gun owners naturally have incredible restraint, even before they purchase a gun. For some reason, these people who possess that incredible restraint are the only, or vast majority of people who ever purchase a gun.

Either way, identifying a segment of the population that has incredible restraint is notable, and worthy of study to find why those people share that particular characteristic. Of course, if it was just a bullshit remark, it wouldn't be that much different than so many other bullshit remarks that gun nuts spout all the time.

It has everything to do with your question....and because it points to the truth, you need to hide from it.......it destroys your entire argument against people owning and carrying guns for self defense.

Do Not Be Without a Gun

I said

Do Not Be Without a Gun

View attachment 297540

And where did I say it was the ownership of the gun that was responsible for the existence of that restraint?

I never said that

YOU said that
Yes. I asked what made gun owners so special. You haven't even tried to answer that yet.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Actual Result:

It has everything to do with your question....and because it points to the truth, you need to hide from it.......it destroys your entire argument against people owning and carrying guns for self defense.

I haven't argued against either of those things in this thread. I did say it takes a coward to feel so afraid of real life till they think they need to be armed 24/7.

Do Not Be Without a Gun

I said

Do Not Be Without a Gun

View attachment 297540

Hey...dumb ass....you failed to realize the internet remembers........

The post you just cited shows you are an idiot and what he said is accurate...from your very own post, you dumb ass.....

You made the false argument that Blues Man posted something he didn't post.....you stated

"So just owning a gun gives you incredible restraint?" Not him...you doofus........

You make up this fake debate in order to hide from the fact that gun owners show incredible restraint, unlike the fantasy you asshats create in your own minds about gun owners.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Actual Result:

I haven't argued against either of those things in this thread. I did say it takes a coward to feel so afraid of real life till they think they need to be armed 24/7.

And all those cowards who put on a seat belt or buy a fire alarm for the home....they are such f*****g cowards.......according to your logic....and "Feelz...."

Do Not Be Without a Gun

I said

Do Not Be Without a Gun

View attachment 297540

I never said that

YOU said that
Yes. I asked what made gun owners so special. You haven't even tried to answer that yet.

I never said they were special

I said gun owners show incredible restraint in the use of their guns. I know this because the vast majority of gun owners will never shoot anyone and will never commit crimes with their guns.

And you didn't ask what made gun owners so special you asked

So just owning a gun gives you incredible restraint?

You can't even keep track of your own questions

Do Not Be Without a Gun

I said

Do Not Be Without a Gun

View attachment 297540

I never said that

YOU said that

I never said they were special

I said gun owners show incredible restraint in the use of their guns. I know this because the vast majority of gun owners will never shoot anyone and will never commit crimes with their guns.

And you didn't ask what made gun owners so special you asked

So just owning a gun gives you incredible restraint?

You can't even keep track of your own questions

The fantasy that anti-gun extremists create in their minds is that anyone, excluding them.......who owns a gun and carries it for self defense is just waiting for a chance to murder someone for the flimsiest of excuses....just as long as they get to pull out the weapon and kill...

That is what they have created in their mind and there is no getting it out of that tiny brain in that head........

The truth is that normal people simply want to be left alone, but understand that there are evil people in the world. They understand this the way they understand that they can drive a car as safely as possible and still, car accidents happen. So normal people, who want to be prepared, buy a gun and many times carry it on the off chance something horrible happens. They put on the holster with as much emotion as putting on a seat belt, with no thought other than what they need to be doing when they are out of the house.

To the insane gun grabber.....they can't see that. They project their own mental instability on the normal person who buys a gun for self defense.......you can see their instability by the way they post about gun owners even after fact after fact about those gun owners is presented.....

Do Not Be Without a Gun

I said

Do Not Be Without a Gun

View attachment 297540

I never said that

YOU said that
The people in the West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas could answer that for you.

Forum List

Back