do liberals want homosexuals executed?

Same-sex intercourse carries the death penalty in five officially Muslim nations: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mauritania, Sudan, and Yemen. [3] It formerly carried the death penalty in Afghanistan under the Taliban, and in Iraq under a 2001 decree by Saddam Hussein.
Homosexuality and Islam - ReligionFacts

So how do liberals "feel" about the above Islam?:

Well the closest I could come are Atheists web site poll of members..

Do you have a generally favorable or unfavorable impression of Islam?
I think favorably of Islam. (209) 19%
I think unfavorably of Islam. (603) 56%
My feelings about Islam are neutral. (175) 16%
I don't know for sure. (39) 3%
I don't think about Islam. (37) 3%
Total Votes: 1063

Agnosticism / Atheism Poll Results

So based on the assumption MOST Liberals don't believe in God i.e. atheists therefore
most atheists/liberals don't approve of Islam?
Favorably? Lololololol

Liberals like muslims because muslims are anti Christian and so are liberals. They believe that after the Christians are eliminated, muslims will become liberals themselves.

Liberals like muslims because muslims are anti Christian and so are liberals. They believe that after the Christians are eliminated, muslims will become liberals themselves.

You need to get your money back from whomever gave you those mind reading lessons! :lmao:

And using that arguement, why take on Nazi Germany? They didnt attack us.

That's a big FAIL. Learn your history. Nazi Germany declared war on us and started unrestricted submarine warfare. Sure sounds like an attack to me! :eusa_eh:

Yep they declared war, after we declared war on Japan, good catch, a liberal that can look stuff up.

So when did Germany attack us though? I mean Iran has declared war on us and Israel, should we attack?Or should Israel?
(I love making liberal type arguements, it's funny to see the responses)[/QUOTE]

I'll quote myself, so you can see that.

That's a big FAIL. Learn your history. Nazi Germany declared war on us and started unrestricted submarine warfare. Sure sounds like an attack to me! :eusa_eh:

Yep they declared war, after we declared war on Japan, good catch, a liberal that can look stuff up.

So when did Germany attack us though? I mean Iran has declared war on us and Israel, should we attack?Or should Israel?
(I love making liberal type arguements, it's funny to see the responses)[/QUOTE]

I'll quote myself, so you can see that.

Which proves what? Your own post isn't a cite. When did Iran declare war? Right, I haven't forgotten, no matter how much you want to run away from your comments. :cool:

OOOh nuance, arent you all hoddy toddy. I love that word, and it's subtle meaning. So you're full of shit then. Are you from the academy (/snobby english voice)?So you think they should still be executing homosexuals then?

Yeah...because I don't think that the US should be invading and occupying countries that don't attack us, I think they should be killing their queers. Thanks for proving my point about nuance.

And using that arguement, why take on Nazi Germany? They didnt attack us. Yeah but you missed that little bit of "nuance"

Nazi Germany declared war on us. Talk about missing nuances. Lol

Liberals don't hate "taking out" those governments. We hate pre-emptive war with countries that didn't attack us, but if you want the United States to be the world police over human rights violations, we've got our work cut out for us....reinstate the draft and let the invasions begin!!!

17 Countries Top List Of World’s Worst Human Rights Abusers
So none of the liberals have addressed the OP directly yet.

You're all dodging the issue.

I'm sorry, coward, but what is it you think is the "issue" that the OP pointed out and should be addressed? The lie he told about liberals all being atheists? Addressed. Why "liberals" don't support pre-emptive war on countries? Addressed. What else would you like addressed, coward?

Begs much more important questions -

Why do pubs and bags lie about libs?
Why do pubs and bags support destroying countries that have done nothing to us?

As for the op question of
do liberals want homosexuals executed?

Anyone who commits a crimes should be punished for it. The sexuality is of no importance. Don't pubs and bags agree with that? Or, is the op saying that one's sexuality should be considered when deciding appropriate punishment for a crime? If so, why are pubs and bags so anti-America and anti-Constitution?

Yeah...because I don't think that the US should be invading and occupying countries that don't attack us, I think they should be killing their queers. Thanks for proving my point about nuance.

And using that arguement, why take on Nazi Germany? They didnt attack us. Yeah but you missed that little bit of "nuance"

Germany did not declare war against the US until after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. It was a necessary technicality to show support of Japan. WE had been supplying aid and pilots to the effort against Hitler long before Pearl Harbor.

Germany did not declare war against the US until after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. It was a necessary technicality to show support of Japan. WE had been supplying aid and pilots to the effort against Hitler long before Pearl Harbor.

It wasn't necessary. Hitler didn't think that way. It was one of his biggest mistakes, next to going back on his treaty with the SU.

Forum List

Back