do liberals want homosexuals executed?

OOOh nuance, arent you all hoddy toddy. I love that word, and it's subtle meaning. So you're full of shit then. Are you from the academy (/snobby english voice)?So you think they should still be executing homosexuals then?

Yeah...because I don't think that the US should be invading and occupying countries that don't attack us, I think they should be killing their queers. Thanks for proving my point about nuance.

No sorry you can claim nuance all you want, but you have two choices, you think Hussein was gonna ease up on that? That's the only position left for you "nuance" and it's shit. So you either say hey something good came from Bush invading Iraq or that things should have stayed the same, no way out of that box. Maybe his sons would have been better? (the ones with the rape rooms)HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHHA

No, I don't just have two choices. There are plenty more "choices" in dealing with a country's human rights violations that don't include invading and occupying their country, but thanks for playing "Really stupid homophobes" with us today.

Sorry chick, but Hussein and the Taliban were repressive. And the Human rights groups bitch about these countries all the time. Where were they when Bush was taking out these regimes? Oh that's right he's a republican so they wont support it.

Who wasn't in favor of taking out the Taliban? Lately it's been the righties that want to cut-n-run from Afghanistan. As for Saddam, most of those complaints were about starting a new war, when we were still fighting an old one. If there were complaints about Bush, it was because he wanted to go for the easy win, hoping we'd just forget about Afghanistan.

So based on the assumption MOST Liberals don't believe in God i.e. atheists therefore
most atheists/liberals don't approve of Islam?

Do you know what happens when you assume?

Where do you get the idea that "most liberals" are atheists? 78.4% of Americans describe themselves as Christian while less than 20% describe themselves as having "no affiliation" with only 1.6% stating that they are atheist.

What on earth was the purpose of this thread and how is it political in any way, shape or form?

Did you question the purpose of this thread??
"Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime? "

I'm not sure of the defense Muslim extremists, they are terrible in the treatment of women, homosexuals and so on, yet the liberals seem to be defensive of them.

Anyone explain?

Who's defending Muslim extremists? Not wanting to paint all Muslims with the same brush isn't the same thing.

So none of the liberals have addressed the OP directly yet.

You're all dodging the issue.

There ewas no issue in the OP. Just a rather stupid non-factual declaration about liberals. That's the problem with so many on the clueless right. They think they're mind readers and try to tell us what we think. :cuckoo:

So do you say the same about this thread???
Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?
Your comment could be said about this thread right???

So based on the assumption MOST Liberals don't believe in God i.e. atheists therefore
most atheists/liberals don't approve of Islam?

Where do you get the idea that "most liberals" are atheists? 78.4% of Americans describe themselves as Christian while less than 20% describe themselves as having "no affiliation" with only 1.6% stating that they are atheist.

What on earth was the purpose of this thread and how is it political in any way, shape or form?

Did you question the purpose of this thread?? "Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime? "

You made no point for the OP: fail.

Did you question the purpose of this thread?? "Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime? "

You made no point for the OP: fail.

He was calling you on selective enforcement....so you fail!

Yeah...because I don't think that the US should be invading and occupying countries that don't attack us, I think they should be killing their queers. Thanks for proving my point about nuance.

No sorry you can claim nuance all you want, but you have two choices, you think Hussein was gonna ease up on that? That's the only position left for you "nuance" and it's shit. So you either say hey something good came from Bush invading Iraq or that things should have stayed the same, no way out of that box. Maybe his sons would have been better? (the ones with the rape rooms)HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHHA

No, I don't just have two choices. There are plenty more "choices" in dealing with a country's human rights violations that don't include invading and occupying their country, but thanks for playing "Really stupid homophobes" with us today.

LOLOLOL, so you think there were others, please share them with us?

There ewas no issue in the OP. Just a rather stupid non-factual declaration about liberals. That's the problem with so many on the clueless right. They think they're mind readers and try to tell us what we think. :cuckoo:

So do you say the same about this thread???
Do Republicans Want Being Gay To Be a Crime?
Your comment could be said about this thread right???

So, you're trying to be just as stupid? You upped the ante from 'crime' to 'executed'. Don't pat yourself on the back just yet. :cool:

Speaking out against the Human Rights violations of a country isn't the same as invading their country and killing their people. I know, things like nuance are foreign concepts to folks like you aren't they?

OOOh nuance, arent you all hoddy toddy. I love that word, and it's subtle meaning. So you're full of shit then. Are you from the academy (/snobby english voice)?So you think they should still be executing homosexuals then?

And using that arguement, why take on Nazi Germany? They didnt attack us. Yeah but you missed that little bit of "nuance"

I think the point went over your head, but it's not suprising. The point was why did liberals hate taking out those governments that held those positions, again where were the human rights groups to back Bush? *crickets*

Liberals don't hate "taking out" those governments. We hate pre-emptive war with countries that didn't attack us, but if you want the United States to be the world police over human rights violations, we've got our work cut out for us....reinstate the draft and let the invasions begin!!!

17 Countries Top List Of World’s Worst Human Rights Abusers

The OP's position is so ignorant as to defy argument. It fails on every level. It is merely conservative psychobabble.

And using that arguement, why take on Nazi Germany? They didnt attack us.

That's a big FAIL. Learn your history. Nazi Germany declared war on us and started unrestricted submarine warfare. Sure sounds like an attack to me! :eusa_eh:

Liberals don't hate "taking out" those governments. We hate pre-emptive war with countries that didn't attack us, but if you want the United States to be the world police over human rights violations, we've got our work cut out for us....reinstate the draft and let the invasions begin!!!

17 Countries Top List Of World’s Worst Human Rights Abusers

Sorry chick, but Hussein and the Taliban were repressive. And the Human rights groups bitch about these countries all the time. Where were they when Bush was taking out these regimes? Oh that's right he's a republican so they wont support it.

Human rights groups are another of the left political laundering. They only back lefties, the purpose of their group is a front. Kinda like NOW when they wouldnt back a liberal (pro gay and pro abortion)running for governor of NewJersey (Christine Todd-Whitman) SOLEY becasue she was a republican.

Speaking out against the Human Rights violations of a country isn't the same as invading their country and killing their people. I know, things like nuance are foreign concepts to folks like you aren't they?

So you were in favor of the USA coming to the aid of Kuwait in 1991 or not?
And if you were in favor, were you in favor of the "1991 Cease Fire " which required both parties i.e. Saddam/USA to agree to the terms?
And if you were in favor of the 1991 Cease Fire terms, the terms included NOT doing this:
attacks in the no fly zone
Iraqi aircraft were forbidden from flying inside the zones. This was enforced by US, UK and
French
aircraft patrols.
11. Saddam's internal security organisations continued to persecute all opponents of the
regime on the ground but coalition aircraft helped to protect the interests of these minorities by ensuring he could not use his airforce to mount all-out assaults. While supervising the no-fly zones, coalition aircraft also collected tactical reconnaissance to help monitor Saddam’s compliance with UNSCR 688.
12. On 16-19 December 1998, the US and UK took military action against Iraq under Operation Desert Fox on the basis of Iraq's non-compliance with UNSCOM and the growing concern that Iraq was continuing to develop its chemical and biological weapons capability. From that point on, Iraq no longer recognised the no-fly zones and attacks on coalition aircraft became a common occurrence, although no coalition aircraft were ever shot down by Iraqi forces. Coalition aircraft responded by targeted attacks on elements of Iraq's Integrated Air Defence System. No-fly zone operations ceased in March 2003.
http://www.iraqinquiry.org.uk/media/38010/mod-no-fly-zone-r1.pdf

Who wasn't in favor of taking out the Taliban? Lately it's been the righties that want to cut-n-run from Afghanistan. As for Saddam, most of those complaints were about starting a new war, when we were still fighting an old one. If there were complaints about Bush, it was because he wanted to go for the easy win, hoping we'd just forget about Afghanistan.

Easy win?????????????????????????????///

That's a big FAIL. Learn your history. Nazi Germany declared war on us and started unrestricted submarine warfare. Sure sounds like an attack to me! :eusa_eh:

Yep they declared war, after we declared war on Japan, good catch, a liberal that can look stuff up.

So when did Germany attack us though? I mean Iran has declared war on us and Israel, should we attack?Or should Israel?
(I love making liberal type arguements, it's funny to see the responses)

That's what he thought, didn't say he was right.

When did Bush not go after the Taliban, I missed that. Bush went into Afganistan first and took out the Taliban and then fought a guerilla war, and liberals bitching constantly doesnt disuade guerillas from fighting.

Yep they declared war, after we declared war on Japan, good catch, a liberal that can look stuff up.

So when did Germany attack us though? I mean Iran has declared war on us and Israel, should we attack?Or should Israel?
(I love making liberal type arguements, it's funny to see the responses)

What about unrestricted submarine warfare don't you understand?

When did Iran declare war? Cite?

What's even funnier are the righties' clueless posts. Now you're going to backtrack and pretend it was a test?!?! :lmao:

When did Bush not go after the Taliban, I missed that. Bush went into Afganistan first and took out the Taliban and then fought a guerilla war, and liberals bitching constantly doesnt disuade guerillas from fighting.

Cite to liberals bitching about Afghanistan? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Wait, is this another test?

Forum List

Back