CDZ When Liberals Want to Eliminate Poverty They Actually Increase It

I personally don't see that poverty in general is a problem. We could do a better job of addressing the by-products of poverty like crime. Most of the redistribution schemes add up to just another wall street subsidy.

IMHO, it's not the gov'ts job to eradicate poverty, it is gov'ts job to give it's citizens the tools and opportunities for them to get out of poverty by themselves. There are jobs going begging these days, decent jobs that are unfilled. So, for the most part in you are below the poverty line then you ain't working hard enough to improve your lot in life. Maybe not in all cases or everywhere people live, and some people don't have the requisite physical or mental abilities. That's one thing, but we also have a lot of people who do have the abilities but lack the motivation to work, or to do what's necessary to advance. And that should not be our problem, to give them a decent standard of living.

May be it's true it's not governments job to eliminate poverty.

Is it a government's job to create poverty?

Governments create poverty by welfare. Governments encourage people to be poor.

Many mistakes are made by those trying to make things better for those less privileged, Many mistakes are made by those trying to make things better for them self's & there friends. what do you think is more important?

Many mistakes are made by those trying to make things better for those less privileged, Many mistakes are made by those trying to make things better for them self's & there friends. what do you think is more important?
I think what's important is we try different solutions and reward those that make better decisions.

I think privatizing states would solve it.

Britain's most feckless father Keith MacDonald splits from latest pregnant girlfriend | Daily Mail Online

States that keep allowing it will end up like
Chinese restaurant goes bankrupt after all-you-can-eat promo

Forum List

Back