Do curses work?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
My wife told me tonight a story that a teacher friend of hers was abused some years ago by the principal and the assistant principal. She cursed them: I mean a placed a realcurse, chicken blood and feathers and toad farts and all that. The principal died of cancer within two years and the assistant principal has had a still birth and three miscarriages.

Do curses work? I hope not.

And you laugh at me with Crop Circles, and scientific validation.... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

crazy%2Bcrazy%2Bcrazy.png

My wife told me tonight a story that a teacher friend of hers was abused some years ago by the principal and the assistant principal. She cursed them: I mean a placed a realcurse, chicken blood and feathers and toad farts and all that. The principal died of cancer within two years and the assistant principal has had a still birth and three miscarriages.

Toad farts? :)

If a person believes a curse will negatively effect them, it very well can. It's basicly just a placebo effect.

If a person believes a curse will negatively effect them, it very well can. It's basicly just a placebo effect.
How about in the cases they dont even know they were cursed? Trust me its real.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

vdkpink-voodoo-doll.jpg

Because you believe they work, when you hear about one working, regardless of the specifics you'll believe it regardless. Placebo by proxy if you will.

Because you believe they work, when you hear about one working, regardless of the specifics you'll believe it regardless. Placebo by proxy if you will.
What I mean is if someone puts a curse on you and you have no clue about the curse regardless if you believe in them or not.

Interesting. Yes, placebo, walking by the graveyard whistling.

What I mean is if someone puts a curse on you and you have no clue about the curse regardless if you believe in them or not.

I feel fine yet would imagine many Christians, conservatives, and war mongers here curse me daily. :)

You'd better hope they don't.

Irish-quotes.gif

May misfortune follow you the rest of your life,
but never catch up.

Irish toast

I feel fine yet would imagine many Christians, conservatives, and war mongers here curse me daily. :)
Relax, you're not that important.

Well they think such things are pagan even though they believe the sky fairy can pull it off with no problem. :laugh:

I've seen some weird stuff in L.A. and Georgia that convinced me that hexes and curses are real.

They work if the target believes they work. Even a little bit.
It's all psychology.

I have always thought it was in the mind of the believer not in the power of the Curser. My wife disagrees. I hope I am not a toad tomorrow. :lol:

You'd better hope they don't.
You have no power. :lol:

Forum List

Back