Do curses work?

I have always thought it was in the mind of the believer not in the power of the Curser. My wife disagrees. I hope I am not a toad tomorrow. :lol:
Thats what I thought too until I learned better.
Tell us all about your voodoo mumbo jumbo curses from the jungle.
May your dick shrink even more than its current size of a tic tac.
lol.gif
It would still be bigger than your's.
My Tic Tacs are the same size as yours. Your dick would still be smaller than both.
Give it up, Sambo. You're not very good at competing with the white boys.

I have always thought it was in the mind of the believer not in the power of the Curser. My wife disagrees. I hope I am not a toad tomorrow. :lol:
lol.gif

Irish-quotes.gif

Here's to those who wish us well,
as for the rest, they can go to Hell!

Irish toast

My wife told me tonight a story that a teacher friend of hers was abused some years ago by the principal and the assistant principal. She cursed them: I mean a placed a realcurse, chicken blood and feathers and toad farts and all that. The principal died of cancer within two years and the assistant principal has had a still birth and three miscarriages.

Do curses work? I hope not.

Does prayer work?

This is a very nebulous topic that new science is working on.

The ancients have believed, no matter what your culture or tradition, that yes, strong, sustained, concentrated thought can have an affect on your environment. This is known in some traditions as prayer, meditation, or even blessings or curses. The different material or verbal elements of it only serve to re-enforce mental visualization. Ask any professional or college athlete, or sales person if mental visualization is a necessary component for success, and they will tell you yes. THOUGHTS ARE REAL PHYSICAL THINGS, that affect reality.

There is a very basic law that is recognized with this type of meddling in the universe though. What ever you send out, comes back to you. So be careful. If you pray for the forgiveness of sinners, your sins will be forgiven. However, if you work a curse on others, eventually, the cosmos will return that energy back upon you.

lol.gif
My Tic Tacs are the same size as yours. Your dick would still be smaller than both.
May your fleas catch rabies and savage the pimples on your ass.
lol.gif

lol.gif
:lol:

My wife told me tonight a story that a teacher friend of hers was abused some years ago by the principal and the assistant principal. She cursed them: I mean a placed a realcurse, chicken blood and feathers and toad farts and all that. The principal died of cancer within two years and the assistant principal has had a still birth and three miscarriages.

Does prayer work?

The ancients have believed, no matter what your culture or tradition, that yes, strong, sustained, concentrated thought can have an affect on your environment. This is known in some traditions as prayer, meditation, or even blessings or curses. The different material or verbal elements of it only serve to re-enforce mental visualization. Ask any professional or college athlete, or sales person if mental visualization is a necessary component for success, and they will tell you yes. THOUGHTS ARE REAL PHYSICAL THINGS, that affect reality.

There is a very basic law that is recognized with this type of meddling in the universe though. What ever you send out, comes back to you. So be careful. If you pray for the forgiveness of sinners, your sins will be forgiven. However, if you work a curse on others, eventually, the cosmos will return that energy back upon you.
Yes prayer works as well.

lol.gif
lol.gif
Thank you for confirming, Sambo.

lol.gif
:lol:
And pussies don't count, so you're out of the running altogether. :lol:

lol.gif
lol.gif
May your next banana turn out to be a rotten goats dick.
lol.gif

Does prayer work?

May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you've gone.

Irish Toast.

"There is a very basic law that is recognized with this type of meddling in the universe though. What ever you send out, comes back to you. So be careful. If you pray for the forgiveness of sinners, your sins will be forgiven. However, if you work a curse on others, eventually, the cosmos will return that energy back upon you."

That is the key to power of the Lord's Prayer, I believe, asking that your sins be forgiven as you forgive those who sin (trespass) against you. I think it really is the only way to find self forgiveness. Those who live by the curse sicken their thoughts and inner self.

lol.gif
lol.gif
A comedian you're not.

lol.gif
lol.gif
A comedian you're not.
A monkey you are.
lol.gif

lol.gif

Wow.

Well this raises a corollary question:

Do self-curses work?

:dig:

"There is a very basic law that is recognized with this type of meddling in the universe though. What ever you send out, comes back to you. So be careful. If you pray for the forgiveness of sinners, your sins will be forgiven. However, if you work a curse on others, eventually, the cosmos will return that energy back upon you."

That is the key to power of the Lord's Prayer, I believe, asking that your sins be forgiven as you forgive those who sin (trespass) against you. I think it really is the only way to find self forgiveness. Those who live by the curse sicken their thoughts and inner self.
Interesting, coming from a Christian basher such as yourself.

lol.gif

May the fleas of a thousand camels nest in your armpits.

~~Arab proverb

Some people have the ability to avoid this law or at least alter it. Those are the ones you have to watch out for. Where is Goddess at?

lol.gif
lol.gif
A comedian you're not.
A monkey you are.
lol.gif
I guess you really told me, eh Sambo?

Forum List

Back