Never hit a woman....

I'm pro-ERA and consequently will treat women just as I would men. If a woman deserves to be hit I'll hit. Not going to not hit her because she's a girl. I'm all about equality. :)

Never have, never would. Under any circumstance.

Then you're an idiot, but that's your right.
Tell us. How many have you stricken?

I've been fortunate in my life to have never had to engage anybody in a fight outside of sparring at the gym or martial arts competitions. However, if someone assaults me they're getting assaulted back and I don't give a shit what they have between their legs. Men like you who take this absurd attitude you should never hit a woman under any circumstance give women a free pass to think they can be abusive towards a man because he won't do anything back to her. It's idiotic logic, but as I said, you have the right to be an idiot if you choose.

The bottom line is if you don't want to get hit then don't hit someone.

I think Mr. H is right. I takes a far classier gentleman with more intelligence and love to walk a way from a hysterical woman to wait till she cools down than to engage her while she is a raging lunatic.

3f161b9551238fa040616bbe3734f9ec.jpg

I think Mr. H is right. I takes a far classier gentleman with more intelligence and love to walk a way from a hysterical woman to wait till she cools down than to engage her while she is a raging lunatic.

Even after my ex slapped the glasses from my face, then punched me in the balls I did not hit her.

My only regret is not calling 911 and taking possession of my home and children.

Yet, I ultimately gave them up.

However, I am to this day in a better place.

For 13 (count 'em, thirteen) years, she abused me verbally emotionally and mentally.

That shit is beyond and gone, and I have long moved on.

Bang a gong, get it on... bang a gong.

Even after my ex slapped the glasses from my face, then punched me in the balls I did not hit her.

My only regret is not calling 911 and taking possession of my home and children.

Yet, I ultimately gave them up.

However, I am to this day in a better place.

For 13 (count 'em, thirteen) years, she abused me verbally emotionally and mentally.

That shit is beyond and gone, and I have long moved on.

Bang a gong, get it on... bang a gong.
Women more likely to be perpetrators of abuse as well as victims
Published: July 13 2006

Category:Education, Family, Gender, Law, Research

07 Women more likely to be perpetrators of abuse as well as victims University of Florida

GAINESVILLE, Fla. — Women are more likely than men to stalk, attack and psychologically abuse their partners, according to a University of Florida study that finds college women have a new view of the dating scene.

“We’re seeing women in relationships acting differently nowadays than we have in the past,” said Angela Gover, a UF criminologist who led the research. “The nature of criminality has been changing for females, and this change is reflected in intimate relationships as well.”

Forum List

Back