Do blacks hate whites?

Blacks go on and on about how evil whites are. I just have to ask, do blacks just hate whites?
It would seem like it the majority do. It makes you wonder why they don't all move back to the jungle.

Course then they wouldn't get their housing subsidy, their obama phones, their EBT cards, and whatever else they can get for nothing, because they're black. They go back to Africa and they'll just be another jungle bunny. Better to stay here and cry about racism and milk the system.
Very few jungles in Africa but illiterate people always make that mistake. The area most Black people come from is bush. Also Africa has more cell phones than the US or europe but again under educated people dont know these things.
You get the cell phones for free there, just for being black? How an EBT card? Free rent? No, no, and no. You're just another black and no one gives a fuck, that's why you animals don't go back there, and you're more than likely to get hacked into pieces with a machette by your black neighbor. Safer and easier to stay here in America where you have a sweet deal just because you cry about being black.
You get cell phones free just for being white here. More whites on EBT, section 8 and other free programs than Blacks. Youre just another white cave chimp that no one gives a fuck about.

Of course more whites are on these programs. Whites make up over 60% of the population so it is logical that they would get the majority of the freebies. However, as we all learned in elementary school, to compare groups of different sizes you use ratios. Blacks are about 14% of the population and should receive about 14% of the benefits. They don't. Blacks receive around 38% of the benefits you mentioned. That is an issue with the black community since it's been over 50 years since the civil rights act.

Blacks go on and on about how evil whites are. I just have to ask, do blacks just hate whites?
Many do, and, vice versa.

Obama has made it much worse.

Many blacks are seething that are further behind after "their" black President.

"Their" black President has no connection at all to the African-American experience.

US blacks duped again.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It would seem like it the majority do. It makes you wonder why they don't all move back to the jungle.

Course then they wouldn't get their housing subsidy, their obama phones, their EBT cards, and whatever else they can get for nothing, because they're black. They go back to Africa and they'll just be another jungle bunny. Better to stay here and cry about racism and milk the system.
Very few jungles in Africa but illiterate people always make that mistake. The area most Black people come from is bush. Also Africa has more cell phones than the US or europe but again under educated people dont know these things.
You get the cell phones for free there, just for being black? How an EBT card? Free rent? No, no, and no. You're just another black and no one gives a fuck, that's why you animals don't go back there, and you're more than likely to get hacked into pieces with a machette by your black neighbor. Safer and easier to stay here in America where you have a sweet deal just because you cry about being black.
You get cell phones free just for being white here. More whites on EBT, section 8 and other free programs than Blacks. Youre just another white cave chimp that no one gives a fuck about.

Of course more whites are on these programs. Whites make up over 60% of the population so it is logical that they would get the majority of the freebies. However, as we all learned in elementary school, to compare groups of different sizes you use ratios. Blacks are about 14% of the population and should receive about 14% of the benefits. They don't. Blacks receive around 38% of the benefits you mentioned. That is an issue with the black community since it's been over 50 years since the civil rights act.
Asschapped just does not have the mental capacity to understand the terms "per capita" or "ratios".

Prove it.
You prove it. You are the one claimed it was a Black thing.
Common knowledge, buck wheat.

Now prove that there are more whites on section 8, whatever that is, and get EBT cards, and other free programs than blacks.

Your claim, not mine, now prove it, jambo.
Monkey knowledge. Its common knowledge more whites are on welfare and getting free shit. I said prove it cave chimp.

another fail post by asslicker

None that I know do. And I know many. But if some of those that I know were to visit this forum and see what some of the scum here posts, they would probably change their thinking.

You aren't helping yourself lol.
Not helping myself what?

You said all that and still missed the fact that bottom line more whites are on welfare. You fail as most of you ratio people always do.

ab11b4bfa6668b57123079b6e62192e8_large.jpg

None that I know do. And I know many. But if some of those that I know were to visit this forum and see what some of the scum here posts, they would probably change their thinking.

Thanks for that hater. BTW I think your Jimmy Hendrix avatar is backward. He played left-handed, not right-handed.

Last edited:

Thanks for that hater. BTW I think your Jimmy Hendrix avatar is backward. He played left-handed, not right-handed.

You're welcomed. Posting a fact is hateful? Now that's funny. When I first visited this forum, I was amused as well as thankful that I have encountered very few like some here.

As far as Hendrix goes, I know he played left-handed, what many don't know is that he was capable of playing right-handed as well.

You said all that and still missed the fact that bottom line more whites are on welfare. You fail as most of you ratio people always do.

liar

and vice versa

And you're point is? What was the question from the one who started the thread?
shuttup asshole

and vice versa

And you're point is? What was the question from the one who started the thread?
shuttup asshole

What's wrong dummy? Struck nerve I see.

You're welcomed. Posting a fact is hateful? Now that's funny. When I first visited this forum, I was amused as well as thankful that I have encountered very few like some here.

As far as Hendrix goes, I know he played left-handed, what many don't know is that he was capable of playing right-handed as well.

Bull. He wasn't naturally ambidextrous so he restrung his Fender for left-handed play early on when he was a kid. So tell me, all those Asians and Arabs in Ferguson whose homes and businesses were burned to the ground by gang-banging savages, explain that away.

Bull. He wasn't naturally ambidextrous so he restrung his Fender for left-handed play early on when he was a kid. So tell me, all those Asians and Arabs in Ferguson whose homes and businesses were burned to the ground by gang-banging savages, explain that away.

Not being "naturally ambidextrous" does not mean that he was not "capable" of playing right handed.
Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix was naturally left-handed but his father, Al, initially tried to force the young James to play right-handed. Al Hendrix reportedly believed playing left-handed was a sign of the devil. Why so? It has its roots in language. “Sinister”, in ancient Latin, means “left” and also “unlucky” – in modern times someone “sinister” is un-trusted or even evil. These linguistic oddities persist. “Right” means “correct” in English, obviously. In French, “gauche” means both “left” and “awkward.” So, even in language, left-handers get a bum deal.

Jimi Hendrix tended to write right-handed – there are photos of Jimi signing autographs and writing lyrics right-handed. And Jimi did learn to play guitar right-handed, as demanded by his father Al. Jimi modified his first (right-handed) guitars for his natural leftism – restringing and changing the nut. But when Al was around, he felt he had to play a right-handed guitar simply flipped over (treble E at the top). So Jimi taught himself to be “both-handed.”

Free’s Paul Kossoff, when he was a young guitar salesman in London, once recalled Jimi circa 1967 trying a guitar in the shop where Koss worked, and simply flipping it over so the treble E was closest to his face. And Hendrix still played brilliantly. Maybe all this explains why Jimi could play just about anything on the guitar?

As for the rest of your post, the OP asked if black people hate white people. My answer was that I do not know any who do. What does that have to do with Arabs and Asians in Ferguson?

Left-Handed Guitarists the Famous and the Facts

Last edited:
I don't think most Blacks hate Whites. I don't think most Whites hate Blacks. I think some Whites hate Blacks. I think some Blacks hate Whites. Very uninteresting topic.

maybe because whites outnumber blacks 7 to 1?

Forum List

Back