Do blacks hate whites?

I don't think most Blacks hate Whites. I don't think most Whites hate Blacks. I think some Whites hate Blacks. I think some Blacks hate Whites. Very uninteresting topic.

Blacks kill twice as many whites in raw numbers and at 10 times per capita. So there must be far more blacks that don't like whites.

Oh'yesss, your stupid little argument with out facts is so fucking great. lol!

I don't think most Blacks hate Whites. I don't think most Whites hate Blacks. I think some Whites hate Blacks. I think some Blacks hate Whites. Very uninteresting topic.

Blacks kill twice as many whites in raw numbers and at 10 times per capita. So there must be far more blacks that don't like whites.

There is a small percentage of Blacks that are extremely violent and they end up killing a lot of people MOST of whom are other Blacks. Is that out of hate? No it is for money and/or gang banging. Your "fact" based argument is flawed.

Whites kill more whites than blacks do by far. Do whites hate whites?

Correct. The vast majority of all homicides are intra racial.

anytime i see groups of people assumed to be homogenous based solely on a very narrow common denominator (i.e. blacks versus whites for example), i'm amazed at how we as human beings tend to think we have to align ourselves with one group or the other - when in reality, it's impossible for me to assume that all people fit firmly into either category.

so the question, in my mind, is not "do blacks hate whites". instead, the question is why do we feel the need to lump ourselves and others into such a narrowly defined existence?

we are all human beings with much more similarities than differences when it gets down to whats truly important in life.

for example, if i'm in the hospital an i need blood to stay alive, i'm not going to worry myself at all about the color skin of the person who donated the blood.

i truly just don't get why we feel the need to define ourselves by our "race".

what i know of my own ancestry tells me that i'm pretty much a "mut" (i.e. i have irish, german, scottish, and cherokee indian in my most recent lineage - and who knows what before the generations i've been able to trace). so why should i consider myself "caucasian"?

i'm not pure anything, and in reality, no one else is either.

maybe i am pure american, and that' really all that matters. i would hope that we all consider ourselves americans first and foremost.

in that light, why would we, as americans, hate each other?

we are ulimately in this thing together, so we need to put all the b.s. aside and start pulling together.

Very few jungles in Africa but illiterate people always make that mistake. The area most Black people come from is bush. Also Africa has more cell phones than the US or europe but again under educated people dont know these things.
You get the cell phones for free there, just for being black? How an EBT card? Free rent? No, no, and no. You're just another black and no one gives a fuck, that's why you animals don't go back there, and you're more than likely to get hacked into pieces with a machette by your black neighbor. Safer and easier to stay here in America where you have a sweet deal just because you cry about being black.
You get cell phones free just for being white here. More whites on EBT, section 8 and other free programs than Blacks. Youre just another white cave chimp that no one gives a fuck about.
Prove it.
You prove it. You are the one claimed it was a Black thing.
Common knowledge, buck wheat.

Now prove that there are more whites on section 8, whatever that is, and get EBT cards, and other free programs than blacks.

Your claim, not mine, now prove it, jambo.

it is true, there are more whites on welfare and section 8 than blacks...however, whites make up the majority of the population, so the % of blacks on assistance is higher.

Blacks go on and on about how evil whites are. I just have to ask, do blacks just hate whites?
Interesting story especially for republican racist pro corporation types. Let's see if you really believe in freedom. Is a company free not to hire a gay or black or legal immigrant they want? If they shouldn't be forced to hire a fair amount of blacks and you say they can disriminate against gays should they be forced to hire american citizens? What if they want to come from germany and have almost 100% foreign workers? I happen to work for a company like this. There are only a handful of us americans and the rest are foreigners. No blacks either. Not 1.

I've warned you poor and middle class whites to defend poor and middle class blacks because how they treat them they will treat you. Just remember they use race to divide us. Herman Cain and Obama dont hate the white devil because they won the game of life. Financially speaking anyways. Oprah cries because they were racist in Switzerland. Boo hood. She might hate ignorant people but she can't hate anyone because she's better than everyone.

Anyways be careful being OK with how "they" treat blacks because you're next. To the rich we're all nigoers

anytime i see groups of people assumed to be homogenous based solely on a very narrow common denominator (i.e. blacks versus whites for example), i'm amazed at how we as human beings tend to think we have to align ourselves with one group or the other - when in reality, it's impossible for me to assume that all people fit firmly into either category.

so the question, in my mind, is not "do blacks hate whites". instead, the question is why do we feel the need to lump ourselves and others into such a narrowly defined existence?

we are all human beings with much more similarities than differences when it gets down to whats truly important in life.

for example, if i'm in the hospital an i need blood to stay alive, i'm not going to worry myself at all about the color skin of the person who donated the blood.

what i know of my own ancestry tells me that i'm pretty much a "mut" (i.e. i have irish, german, scottish, and cherokee indian in my most recent lineage - and who knows what before the generations i've been able to trace). so why should i consider myself "caucasian"?

maybe i am pure american, and that' really all that matters. i would hope that we all consider ourselves americans first and foremost.

we are ulimately in this thing together, so we need to put all the b.s. aside and start pulling together.
The question should be does black society in general hate white society and I'd have to say yes. I lived in the hood and had black girlfriends and friends who tell us the truth about what blacks think or feel. These are brothers and sisters from the hood. Anyways I agree we have to stop it.

I think we need to run half the blacks out of Detroit and force them to leave the ghettos and come where the jobs are. The blacks who stay have homes and jobs. Then whites will move down to new neighborhoods in Detroit because the crime went down.

This means we in the burbs have to take on the poorest blacks. It won't be easy but we have to get them jobs and the schools out here are better.

You get the cell phones for free there, just for being black? How an EBT card? Free rent? No, no, and no. You're just another black and no one gives a fuck, that's why you animals don't go back there, and you're more than likely to get hacked into pieces with a machette by your black neighbor. Safer and easier to stay here in America where you have a sweet deal just because you cry about being black.
You get cell phones free just for being white here. More whites on EBT, section 8 and other free programs than Blacks. Youre just another white cave chimp that no one gives a fuck about.
Prove it.
You prove it. You are the one claimed it was a Black thing.
Common knowledge, buck wheat.

Now prove that there are more whites on section 8, whatever that is, and get EBT cards, and other free programs than blacks.

Your claim, not mine, now prove it, jambo.

it is true, there are more whites on welfare and section 8 than blacks...however, whites make up the majority of the population, so the % of blacks on assistance is higher.
That tends to happen when whites are in control of the resources and taught to discriminate.

The question should be does black society in general hate white society and I'd have to say yes. I lived in the hood and had black girlfriends and friends who tell us the truth about what blacks think or feel. These are brothers and sisters from the hood. Anyways I agree we have to stop it.

I think we need to run half the blacks out of Detroit and force them to leave the ghettos and come where the jobs are. The blacks who stay have homes and jobs. Then whites will move down to new neighborhoods in Detroit because the crime went down.

This means we in the burbs have to take on the poorest blacks. It won't be easy but we have to get them jobs and the schools out here are better.
i'm sure there are pockets of folks who hate others simply based on race (on all sides), but it's been my experience that those are the exception rather than the rule. invariably, i find if i treat others with respect they react in kind (not always, but most of the time). so from my perspective, the glass is half full - the question is how do we reach those at risk of falling prey to the perils of poverty. in my view, survival is the strongest of human instincts, and those who are born into poverty through no fault of their own have seemingly very few choices to survive - most of which involve, eventually, criminal behavior.

so we've got to find a way to reach the kids in these toxic environments. it's very easy to say, but very difficult to do - there are so many opposing forces at work (i.e. negative peer pressure, crime, poverty, drug addiction, etc, etc).

i'm convinced, however, that we have to find a way to reach these kids before the street does - once they get hooked up in a gang or dealing drugs, it becomes almost impossible to reach them (i.e. it becomes their way of life).

education, in my view, is the key - we've got to find a way to help them see the road to a better life is paved by getting an education.

i'm sure there are pockets of folks who hate others simply based on race (on all sides), but it's been my experience that those are the exception rather than the rule. invariably, i find if i treat others with respect they react in kind (not always, but most of the time). so from my perspective, the glass is half full - the question is how do we reach those at risk of falling prey to the perils of poverty. in my view, survival is the strongest of human instincts, and those who are born into poverty through no fault of their own have seemingly very few choices to survive - most of which involve, eventually, criminal behavior.

so we've got to find a way to reach the kids in these toxic environments. it's very easy to say, but very difficult to do - there are so many opposing forces at work (i.e. negative peer pressure, crime, poverty, drug addiction, etc, etc).

i'm convinced, however, that we have to find a way to reach these kids before the street does - once they get hooked up in a gang or dealing drugs, it becomes almost impossible to reach them (i.e. it becomes their way of life).

education, in my view, is the key - we've got to find a way to help them see the road to a better life is paved by getting an education.
And we have to lower the number of young single females who get pregnant with dead beat little boys who won't properly raise their kids. This is directly where most of the violent crimes come from. Broken homes and kids not raising their kids right.

On a positive note big bro big sis in Detroit is making a big push and especially asking black men to step up. It only takes 2/hours a month I think they said. That's not too much to ask but then you get sucked into their drama. That's why better to get them to stop having kids than ask us to big brother some kid who should be his families responsibility. Have you adopted a child lately?

maybe because theres 7 times more whites?

maybe because theres 7 times more whites?
Whites kill each other because theres 7 times more whites? What kind of stupid excuse is that?

And we have to lower the number of young single females who get pregnant with dead beat little boys who won't properly raise their kids. This is directly where most of the violent crimes come from. Broken homes and kids not raising their kids right.

On a positive note big bro big sis in Detroit is making a big push and especially asking black men to step up. It only takes 2/hours a month I think they said. That's not too much to ask but then you get sucked into their drama. That's why better to get them to stop having kids than ask us to big brother some kid who should be his families responsibility. Have you adopted a child lately?
no, that's my grand daughter i'm holding - my kids are both grown an doing well, i'm so proud of them!

i need to become a volunteer with big bro/sis, i've heard a lot of good things about them - thanks for the reminder.

What an illogical, racist douche.

Forum List

Back