Do Black Lives Matter?

I would certainly have thought so. But then I notice certain things.
Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.
If anyone was outraged by this, or protested it, I missed it.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.
If there were protests over this somewhere I sure didnt see them.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.

Black lives matter isn't meant to be a solution.

It's meant to be a way of getting in people's faces....so that maybe more Dylan Roofs become frustrated and shoot more innocent blacks.

If a black life is taken by a white cop it seems to matter a lot more than when a black life is taken by another black person.

If a black life is taken by a black person, that black person is arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned. And sometimes the police even get the right guy.

When a white cop shoots a black person, unless someone was lucky enough to have gotten it on tape, you have a whole system that works overtime to cover it up.
Wonderful display of talking points irrelevant but wonderful.

If a black life is taken by a white cop it seems to matter a lot more than when a black life is taken by another black person.

If a black life is taken by a black person, that black person is arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned. And sometimes the police even get the right guy.

When a white cop shoots a black person, unless someone was lucky enough to have gotten it on tape, you have a whole system that works overtime to cover it up.
Wonderful display of talking points irrelevant but wonderful.

and it's not even true in the first place; but what do you expect from Black Progressive bigots deep in denial?

check out the solve rate for homicides in liberal-run cities; many arent even at 50%. The Left loves to go around saying we just love to throw Black people in prison but as usual it's just a lame talking point.

Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.
Go back to Stormfront, Bigot.

when you left-wing nutjobs are cornered with logic you just call people racists; comical

Are you hitting the streets to save black lives in that shit hole of yours? You could be doing so much more than being a local dunce on this site, seriously!

Safer here than on the mean streets of Chiraq, eh?

Guy, I do plenty, thanks. More than your EuroTrash ass accomplishes
Sure, where would black America be without your posting on USMB? Probably in prison or on probation if they haven't already been killed by other thugs.

Great job Joey.

just for left-wing poster JoeB; since he's from Chicago:

Chicago's Criminals Are Getting Away With Murder ...
www.chicagomag.com/Chicago.../Getting-Away-with-Murder/
Chicago
Mar 25, 2013 - Only 132 of the 507 murder cases in the city last year were closed last year. That makes for a homicide clearance rate of 26 percent—the lowest in ... If other bad guys get the feeling that there are few consequences for their ...

why did you edit out the key parts of the article?

Before he became Chicago’s police chief in 2003, Phil Cline was chief of detectives. During budget meetings, when he was asked to justify his payroll to city lawmakers, he would hold up a chart that compared the number of active-duty detectives with the annual murder clearance rates. “I showed them as they made more detectives, the clearance rate goes up,” recalls Cline, “and as detectives were depleted, the clearance rate goes down.”

If you apply Cline’s view to the five years during which the police department did not add to its detective ranks (2008 to 2012), it may be no coincidence that homicide clearance rates have hit rock bottom.

Cline was fortunate. He presided over the department during far better economic times than his successors. Nowadays, manpower has become the single biggest issue facing police. Cline had a force of roughly 13,500 under his command; McCarthy oversees around 12,000.

The department’s investigative side has been especially hard hit. In 2007, Cline had 1,164 detectives, each assigned to a single investigative unit: homicide, property crimes, sex crimes, special victims, and so on. McCarthy, by contrast, has 924 detectives divided among the various units. Once days off, disability, furlough, and special assignments are figured in, say union officials, the number of working detectives on any given day is probably closer to 600.

just for left-wing poster JoeB; since he's from Chicago:

Chicago's Criminals Are Getting Away With Murder ...
www.chicagomag.com/Chicago.../Getting-Away-with-Murder/
Chicago
Mar 25, 2013 - Only 132 of the 507 murder cases in the city last year were closed last year. That makes for a homicide clearance rate of 26 percent—the lowest in ... If other bad guys get the feeling that there are few consequences for their ...

why did you edit out the key parts of the article?

Before he became Chicago’s police chief in 2003, Phil Cline was chief of detectives. During budget meetings, when he was asked to justify his payroll to city lawmakers, he would hold up a chart that compared the number of active-duty detectives with the annual murder clearance rates. “I showed them as they made more detectives, the clearance rate goes up,” recalls Cline, “and as detectives were depleted, the clearance rate goes down.”

If you apply Cline’s view to the five years during which the police department did not add to its detective ranks (2008 to 2012), it may be no coincidence that homicide clearance rates have hit rock bottom.

Cline was fortunate. He presided over the department during far better economic times than his successors. Nowadays, manpower has become the single biggest issue facing police. Cline had a force of roughly 13,500 under his command; McCarthy oversees around 12,000.

The department’s investigative side has been especially hard hit. In 2007, Cline had 1,164 detectives, each assigned to a single investigative unit: homicide, property crimes, sex crimes, special victims, and so on. McCarthy, by contrast, has 924 detectives divided among the various units. Once days off, disability, furlough, and special assignments are figured in, say union officials, the number of working detectives on any given day is probably closer to 600.

i left in the most important part dummy; the part that refutes your claim that "when a Black person kills another black person he is arrested, convicted...........etc"

keep crying though; that was just one liberal city with an appallingly low rate of solving the murders of Black people, there are ALOT MORE.

You're the bigot here, asshole. You dont give a shit about black lives ruined by Democrat policies, black lives ruined by generations of dependents. Black lives ruined by lack of access to decent schools. You only care about showing the GOP as unfeeling, when in fact you are the unfeeling bigoted one here.

and it's not even true in the first place; but what do you expect from Black Progressive bigots deep in denial?

check out the solve rate for homicides in liberal-run cities; many arent even at 50%. The Left loves to go around saying we just love to throw Black people in prison but as usual it's just a lame talking point.

We have 2 million Americans in prison and another 7 million of them on probation or parole. Throwing people in prison is not the answer.

Compare that to Germany that only locks up 78,000 out of a population of 80 million or Japan that only locks up 69,000 out of a population of 110 million.

I would agree, the solve rate for homicides is way too low. One third of murders go unresolved.

Part of the reason is that the trust level between the community and the police has deteriorated. Which is understandable when you have police commanders like John Burge who routinely beat confessions out of suspects, some of them getting within days of executions, before someone called bullshit.

i left in the most important part dummy; the part that refutes your claim that "when a Black person kills another black person he is arrested, convicted...........etc"

keep crying though; that was just one liberal city with an appallingly low rate of solving the murders of Black people, there are ALOT MORE.

In Illinois, we had 13 cases of people almost being executed for crimes they didn't commit.

I guess you have a point. The police don't give a fuck when black people are murdered with solve rates like that.

Isn't it odd that cop murders almost always get solved?

Sure, where would black America be without your posting on USMB? Probably in prison or on probation if they haven't already been killed by other thugs.

Great job Joey.

YOu don't know what I do when I'm not here...but keep talking out of your fat racist ass.
Sure Joey. When you're not in line to collect whatever government handouts you feel entitled to, I am sure you're reading to old people and trying to help troubled thugs and their skanks out of poverty,

And yet, the latter keep killing each other in that toddlin' town.

But then you noticed certain things. Have you noticed that you are a racist dickhead?

And another thread attempting the same tired dishonest deflection attempts. That is, bring up the "black on black crime" and "abortion kills blacks" strawmen so that they have excuses to ignore real racism.

Yes, it is that obvious, the dishonesty of it. After all, we don't see them crying about white on white crime. Apparently, they don't believe white lives matter. How racist!
Wow you accuse me of deflectiona and then deflect yourself. What a loser!

It is simply a fact that blacks are killed more by other blacks than they are by police. By a considerable number. Why arent they outraged by this? Is it racism fueling black-on-black violence?
Any ideas about the level of white on everyone violence?

We have 2 million Americans in prison and another 7 million of them on probation or parole. Throwing people in prison is not the answer.

Compare that to Germany that only locks up 78,000 out of a population of 80 million or Japan that only locks up 69,000 out of a population of 110 million.

I would agree, the solve rate for homicides is way too low. One third of murders go unresolved.

Part of the reason is that the trust level between the community and the police has deteriorated. Which is understandable when you have police commanders like John Burge who routinely beat confessions out of suspects, some of them getting within days of executions, before someone called bullshit.
Germany doesnt have a large population of inner city blacks, accounting for the difference.

In every case outsized rates of crime in the black community are attributed to white or police racism rather than higher rates of crime and violence in black communities. It's a cultural issue, not a police issue.

But then you noticed certain things. Have you noticed that you are a racist dickhead?
Ive noticed that moron shitheads like youa re the real racists here. You blame police, who keep innocent black people secure from predators, and glorify criminals like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown, who were parasites on their communtiies.

Forum List

Back