Do Black Lives Matter?

I would certainly have thought so. But then I notice certain things.
Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.
If anyone was outraged by this, or protested it, I missed it.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.
If there were protests over this somewhere I sure didnt see them.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.
But then you noticed certain things. Have you noticed that you are a racist dickhead?
Ive noticed that moron shitheads like youa re the real racists here. You blame police, who keep innocent black people secure from predators, and glorify criminals like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown, who were parasites on their communtiies.
You are a liar, you never heard me defend any of those things. The problem is that you're just plain stupid. You have these predictable knee jerk reactions to everything because of your limited intelligence and basic dishonesty.

Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.

Black lives matter isn't meant to be a solution.

It's meant to be a way of getting in people's faces....so that maybe more Dylan Roofs become frustrated and shoot more innocent blacks.
Because there's a Dylan Root inside you and the other racist dick heads just waiting to get out.

You're talking about the black people living in ghettos, who live in constant poverty and have had to deal with things like no funding for their schools, CRACK being introduced into ghettos by CIA to keep them down. Due to an insane amount of these murders, almost no one growing up in these areas have fathers, sooo... Lord of the flies. Gang warfare is a real thing and many blacks do protest and start movements against it. You may not have noticed because no cares until they leave the ghetto.

When police shoot people in the face without reason its a little more disheartening because with gangs you get what they are. Police are not supposed to behave like gang members.

And lastly, to suggest gang members in inner cities are indicative of all black people would be like suggesting your intolerance and ignorance speaks for all white people.
Glad you made that point.
Why arent people outraged that blacks live in inner city shitholes without decent access to schools? These are places that have been run by Democrats for generations. Why arent people outraged that these same places have little to no job opportunities because high levels of taxes and regulation have driven small businesses out, leaving large numbers of unemployed black teens?
Where are the protests about this?

And btw who are these "police" shooting blacks indiscriminately in the fact all over this country? You have statistics? Or do you have one anecdote revolving around a motorist without a driver's license who attempts to kill a cop with his car?
It's not all the country and its not just one anecdote. It's a few instances. No, its not statistical, but the mess that inner cities are in is a direct result of being kept down there, businesses leaving because of taxes is ridiculous however, businesses don't like being robbed and shot up. It has a lot more to do with the violence than it does taxes. And it only takes a few instances, even if it is anecdotal, but the black woman dying of a broken back in jail after a traffic stop is not.

When stories like this come up it reignites the anger that they are still being kept down, that authority is against them and when police aren't held accountable, yeah, it feels like years ago.
OK so you have nothing more than one or two isolated incidents. Meanwhile there are thousands of black people victimized by other black people. Why isnt that an outrage? Why focus on police trying to do their job while criminals are making life miserable for average black folks?
Because dummy, police shoot unarmed people on a regular basis these days. When they shoot unarmed people they are not doing their job.

It's meant to be a way of getting in people's faces....so that maybe more Dylan Roofs become frustrated and shoot more innocent blacks.
Because there's a Dylan Root inside you and the other racist dick heads just waiting to get out.

^^ this is why nobody takes you seriously ^^^^

And you are exactly the kind of dumb fuck racist who could find justification for Root's actions.

Nobody gave a rat's ass about Brown, Gray or Bland before they died. Black lives seem to matter only when they're dead. It is very complex, and you have to be 'special' to understand.

When they're dead and their corpses can be exploited to enrage racial hatred. You have to be stupid to ignore it.

Funny how conservatives are told to respect the state and it's laws, while leftists and their victim classes are told to rebel and fight their "oppression".

The Left absolves them of all responsibilities there.

No father in the home? Not their fault.

Breaking the law? Not their fault.

Resisting arrest? Not their fault.

This is a cultural issue, and the Left won't admit it.

The left won't admit it, because they created the culture.

Nobody gave a rat's ass about Brown, Gray or Bland before they died. Black lives seem to matter only when they're dead. It is very complex, and you have to be 'special' to understand.

When they're dead and their corpses can be exploited to enrage racial hatred. You have to be stupid to ignore it.

Funny how conservatives are told to respect the state and it's laws, while leftists and their victim classes are told to rebel and fight their "oppression".
Unless you're a tea partier, then you can be a right wing racist who thinks he's fighting oppression.

And you are exactly the kind of dumb fuck racist who could find justification for Root's actions.

YAWN; poor angry idiot. thanks for proving my point for me! i offer no better example of my view than your own idiotic false charges of racism, and your unhinged angry hyperbole.

i'm thinking you're a racist at this point. it is usually the worst racists that project their racism onto others, You know it's like that whole homophobic thing?

YAWN; poor angry idiot. thanks for proving my point for me! i offer no better example of my view than your own idiotic false charges of racism, and your unhinged angry hyperbole.

i'm thinking you're a racist at this point. it is usually the worst racists that project their racism onto others, You know it's like that whole homophobic thing?
But they aren't false charges, you are a racist asshole.

THEN YOU can prove them right about now cant you boy?

THEN YOU can prove them right about now cant you boy?

You in a heap a trouble.......boy.

Repeating your point mindlessly really is convincing. Not.

Why do you hate women so much?

Germany doesnt have a large population of inner city blacks, accounting for the difference.

In every case outsized rates of crime in the black community are attributed to white or police racism rather than higher rates of crime and violence in black communities. It's a cultural issue, not a police issue.

Germany has a very large population of Turkish immigrants.

So let's talk about the Cultural Issues.

Germany has -
Pretty strict gun laws.
Socialized medicine
Mandetory unionization of work places
A strong social welfare state
put workers rights ahead of corporate interests.

Germany has a very large population of Turkish immigrants.

So let's talk about the Cultural Issues.

Germany has -
Pretty strict gun laws.
Socialized medicine
Mandetory unionization of work places
A strong social welfare state
put workers rights ahead of corporate interests.
Joey, Turks aren't black. Hell, they don't even go offing each other for a dime bag.

I means they're no great shakes, but they're not black.

This is why nobody takes you seriously. ^^^^

my my; how original.. still butthurt over the whipping i gave you (metaphorically speaking) here recently?

my my; how original.. still butthurt over the whipping i gave you (metaphorically speaking) here recently?
You coulnt whip someone metaphorically with your inferior brain if your welfare check depended on it.

Forum List

Back