Do Black Lives Matter?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
I would certainly have thought so. But then I notice certain things.
Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.
If anyone was outraged by this, or protested it, I missed it.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.
If there were protests over this somewhere I sure didnt see them.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.

And another thread attempting the same tired dishonest deflection attempts. That is, bring up the "black on black crime" and "abortion kills blacks" strawmen so that they have excuses to ignore real racism.

Yes, it is that obvious, the dishonesty of it. After all, we don't see them crying about white on white crime. Apparently, they don't believe white lives matter. How racist!

Like in Chicago there were over 2600 people shot last year. Of those, over 78% were black. And of the shooters (I guess where it could be deternimed) over 68% of them were black. SO an overwhelming number of black people shooting other black people.

In NYC last year more black babies were aborted than were born. That's something like 29,000 black babies killed in abortions.

So apparantly black lives do not matter. Least of all to black people. They seem to be up in arms over the few black criminals, who generally prey on other black people, who get shot by police while committing crimes.

If black people want black lives to matter they have to start showing that all black lives matter to them.

Ironic thread for a guy using as his avatar a slave trader involved in racial massacre who was elected to head the Klan.

Golly jeepers, you sure know how to make a credible thread. Can't imagine who else would know more about black people. Loved the links too.

And another thread attempting the same tired dishonest deflection attempts. That is, bring up the "black on black crime" and "abortion kills blacks" strawmen so that they have excuses to ignore real racism.

Yes, it is that obvious, the dishonesty of it. After all, we don't see them crying about white on white crime. Apparently, they don't believe white lives matter. How racist!
Wow you accuse me of deflectiona and then deflect yourself. What a loser!

It is simply a fact that blacks are killed more by other blacks than they are by police. By a considerable number. Why arent they outraged by this? Is it racism fueling black-on-black violence?

He isn't deflecting anything. He asked a question and offered evidence to determine the answer.
If anything YOU are the one deflecting because YOU can't refute the evidence cited in his post.

Black lives "matter" when there is political advantage to be gained.

Chicago, yeah, not so much.

Horrible and cynical.
It is a bunch of people being sold a fairy tale: that high levels of black crime are not indicative of a dysfunctional inner city culture but rather result from white racism. If you misdiagnose the problem you'll never fix it.

ALL lives matter, no exception.

When "BLM" can only get outraged when thug parasites get killed justifiably, they're not worth attention.

So do y'all ever plan to start telling us how white-on-white crime or white abortions proves whites don't care about white lives?

No, you don't. And there are two explanations for that.

A. You're rabid anti-white racists.

B. You're dishonest shills who are only pretending to care about black lives, so you have an excuse to handwave away the actual racism against blacks.

Let us know. You claim it's not the latter, hence it must be the former. That is, you're admitting to being rabid anti-white racists.

Do you notice how they use these simple catch phrases to work people up into a frenzy? It's sick.

Black lives matter
Hands up don't shoot
War on women

Forum List

Back