Do ANY of you play video games?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I never played them until my girls were in their teens. I was a bar person and decided that a few shoot am up games was better than dropping hundreds in the bars.
I played on occasion since my youth but never got into them. Now I put the VR headset on and my mind is blown.
I only play with a select group of people that I've known for years and it's not unlike poker night which we still do.
I think the stigma that the gaming industry has is complete bullshit and unwarranted but everyone needs a scapegoat so whatcha gonna do?

Anyhow if you like to game on occasion but are too embarrassed to admit it look me up. I don't spill the beans and I enjoy shooting the shit. I don't do politics or religion during gaming so your politics is irrelevant.

STEAM H8Laggers
XBOX H8Laggers
PS4 Grampamurkedu

I mostly play with my kids and grandkids but some games are adult only.

fallout%204.png

• Banned
I play WoW, primarily. Second Life is for hanging with my mister.
I have never played wow. I tried Diablo and my account got hacked twice and Blizzard cut me off for 24 hours to "investigate"

I was done at that point. I paid for the content but was cut off.

I never played them until my girls were in their teens. I was a bar person and decided that a few shoot am up games was better than dropping hundreds in the bars.
I played on occasion since my youth but never got into them. Now I put the VR headset on and my mind is blown.
I only play with a select group of people that I've known for years and it's not unlike poker night which we still do.
I think the stigma that the gaming industry has is complete bullshit and unwarranted but everyone needs a scapegoat so whatcha gonna do?

Anyhow if you like to game on occasion but are too embarrassed to admit it look me up. I don't spill the beans and I enjoy shooting the shit. I don't do politics or religion during gaming so your politics is irrelevant.

STEAM H8Laggers
XBOX H8Laggers
PS4 Grampamurkedu

Haven't had time recently.

I'm am thinking of getting the Occulus. I like the notion of not bothering with a TV, though I think you still need to have one running in the background. I haven't finished doing research on it yet.

STEAM H8Laggers
XBOX H8Laggers
PS4 Grampamurkedu

Xbox Crone314

I play 2 to 4 hours daily. That's....well, every day, actually. I have never played online till PUBG lately, however. Xbox would put me on free periodically the 8 months I played Dark Souls (the original and +) but I hated that -- all the dirty messaging to female avatars. PUBG they've had the sense to cut out all messaging. That works.

Himself sits by me for awhile every day and coaches me. This mostly consists of yelling, "Shoot! Shoot! Look behind you! Shoot!" No, just kidding, often good suggestions, like "Your gun's not loaded! Load your gun! Shoot, shoot!!" I figure we're "couch buddies," as they say.

I've played computer games since 1982, soooooooooo.......I have quite a lot of experience. Many, many games old and new.

Which should not be confused with being especially good at it. These kids!! Their reflexes!!! Incredible how fast they are.

Wasting time on this site is enough for me.
Video games seem like a waste of precious hours I would rather use doing real life stuff.

STEAM H8Laggers
XBOX H8Laggers
PS4 Grampamurkedu

I'm am thinking of getting the Occulus. I like the notion of not bothering with a TV, though I think you still need to have one running in the background. I haven't finished doing research on it yet.
Man, I have the Rift. The thing is amazing. Several points tho.

1. You need a beefy gpu.
2. Wireless headsets are coming soon. Trust me, the wires suck in vr.
3. VR is fucking amazing

STEAM H8Laggers
XBOX H8Laggers
PS4 Grampamurkedu

Xbox Crone314

I play 2 to 4 hours daily. That's....well, every day, actually. I have never played online till PUBG lately, however. Xbox would put me on free periodically the 8 months I played Dark Souls (the original and +) but I hated that -- all the dirty messaging to female avatars. PUBG they've had the sense to cut out all messaging. That works.

Himself sits by me for awhile every day and coaches me. This mostly consists of yelling, "Shoot! Shoot! Look behind you! Shoot!" No, just kidding, often good suggestions, like "Your gun's not loaded! Load your gun! Shoot, shoot!!" I figure we're "couch buddies," as they say.

I've played computer games since 1982, soooooooooo.......I have quite a lot of experience. Many, many games old and new.

Which should not be confused with being especially good at it. These kids!! Their reflexes!!! Incredible how fast they are.
Send me a message on here if you want to play. My Xbox hasn't been on in weeks but I do own the X and almost every new game available

STEAM H8Laggers
XBOX H8Laggers
PS4 Grampamurkedu

I don't really play anything multiplayer, but you don't mind me shooting you a friend request on Steam, do you?

Send me a message on here if you want to play. My Xbox hasn't been on in weeks but I do own the X and almost every new game available

I'll bear it in mind, thanx.

So...... you are using actual VR now? Do you like it?

And are you on PS4 instead of Xbox One or, ouch, are you on one of those new $3,000 special computers like Best Buy is selling? And I know young people who are building their own. This gaming scene is moving awfully fast for me; not sure I can keep up. I get on Twitch and Mixer to watch the PUBG play and some of AC:Origins, and I've heard the streamers say those new dedicated gaming computers are the New Thing. You think?

STEAM H8Laggers
XBOX H8Laggers
PS4 Grampamurkedu

You don't need a TV running, my son bought one and installed it on his computer. I tried it and it's pretty darn amazing!

I play war games on the computer NOT first person shooters. I don't play real time war games as they are not strategy EXCEPT to figure out what spams the fastest to over run the other guy. I play MMORPGs Neverwinter and Lord of the Rings Online.

I would play first person shooters or Real time war games if I had the eye hand coordination for it but I don't. Also can't keep up with all the spam commands you need to know.

STEAM H8Laggers
XBOX H8Laggers
PS4 Grampamurkedu

I don't really play anything multiplayer, but you don't mind me shooting you a friend request on Steam, do you?
Not at all

I'll bear it in mind, thanx.

So...... you are using actual VR now? Do you like it?

And are you on PS4 instead of Xbox One or, ouch, are you on one of those new $3,000 special computers like Best Buy is selling? And I know young people who are building their own. This gaming scene is moving awfully fast for me; not sure I can keep up. I get on Twitch and Mixer to watch the PUBG play and some of AC:Origins, and I've heard the streamers say those new dedicated gaming computers are the New Thing. You think?
I'm on both Xbox and ps. And yes, I have a 3500.00 pc built for gaming

I play war games on the computer NOT first person shooters. I don't play real time war games as they are not strategy EXCEPT to figure out what spams the fastest to over run the other guy. I play MMORPGs Neverwinter and Lord of the Rings Online.

I would play first person shooters or Real time war games if I had the eye hand coordination for it but I don't. Also can't keep up with all the spam commands you need to know.
Can’t you set up some macros for the commands?

Forum List

Back