Daylight savings time can kiss my drunk ass.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Having a good time. Listening to high school jams, shooting the shit with friends, trolling on USMB and then suddenly it's 3 AM?

Wtf? Was it too hard to add two seconds to the clock? Now I have to tell my friends it's late, tell my dog to go piss before bed. 2 o'clock was cool...

Stupid Myans

Having a good time. Listening to high school jams, shooting the shit with friends, trolling on USMB and then suddenly it's 3 AM?

Wtf? Was it too hard to add two seconds to the clock? Now I have to tell my friends it's late, tell my dog to go piss before bed. 2 o'clock was cool...

Stupid Myans

It's okay .. you stay up and watch the sunrise...:beer:

but ... you don't get any of this ... :boobies:

• Banned
20180310_121944.jpg
My dog is even in distress

Stupid Myans

Is it daylight savings time in the US already?

Stupid Myans

Is it daylight savings time in the US already?

pssst .. You can trust Grampa, just don't sit on his lap...

Stupid Myans

Grampa's dilemma:

He is on a horse going at full speed. Behind him is a Bengal tiger going at full speed, but not gaining on him.

In front of him is another horse at full gallop.

To his left is a huge drop off.

To his right there is a huge elephant keeping pace with him as he rides the horse.

What should Grampa do?

Grampa, my advice to you is this:

Get your drunk ass off the merry go round!

Forum List

Back