Do all of the Gazan Palestinians actually support Hamas?

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
I know that this video I post is clearly skewed as it has "HAMASsacre" in the background, however this story has been posted here with other video links as well.

My link:

Regardless. My question is this. If we are presented with this information, how can anyone say with a surety that all of the Palestinians in Gaza agree with how Hamas is handling their 'struggle'?

Or better. If every Palestinian supported how Hamas is representing them, why would there ever be any "Israeli collaborators" in Gaza?

Things that make go hmmm . . . . .

I know that this video I post is clearly skewed as it has "HAMASsacre" in the background, however this story has been posted here with other video links as well.

My link:

Regardless. My question is this. If we are presented with this information, how can anyone say with a surety that all of the Palestinians in Gaza agree with how Hamas is handling their 'struggle'?

Or better. If every Palestinian supported how Hamas is representing them, why would there ever be any "Israeli collaborators" in Gaza?

Things that make go hmmm . . . . .[/QUOTE

Excellent post . . . I like the Palestinian cause but their helter-skelter acts of indiscriminately chopping the heads off of seeming innocents makes me believe that they, too, just like the sh*tty Israelis, are a carbuncle on the throat of America. Perhaps America should dump both of them?

"Dumping off" Israel would terminate any type of trustworthy aspects being allied with the US, among the rest of the world..but ask yourself this, what did the Palestinians ever do to the US? Israel sure did, but lets talk about your precious Pals, what makes you think they like you in the first place?

"Dumping off" Israel would terminate any type of trustworthy aspects being allied with the US, among the rest of the world..but ask yourself this, what did the Palestinians ever do to the US? Israel sure did, but lets talk about your precious Pals, what makes you think they like you in the first place?
1) Tried to sink the USS Liberty?

No apologies heard over the "accidentally" murdering of Americans by Palestinians so far.
But of course you care about the victims of the USS Liberty, I care about suicide bombings, stabbing, rape, kidnapping, lynching and generally assaulting Americans done by your precious Palestinians, not that I expect them to apologize, but remind me what GOOD they ever did to the US again?

No apologies heard over the "accidentally" murdering of Americans by Palestinians so far.
But of course you care about the victims of the USS Liberty, I care about suicide bombings, stabbing, rape, kidnapping, lynching and generally assaulting Americans done by your precious Palestinians, not that I expect them to apologize, but remind me what GOOD they ever did to the US again?

Americans have been murdered by Palestinians?

The recent one was Naftali Frankel 16, kidnapped, shot 10 times, tossed away.

My link:

Things that make go hmmm . . . . .[/QUOTE

Excellent post . . . I like the Palestinian cause but their helter-skelter acts of indiscriminately chopping the heads off of seeming innocents makes me believe that they, too, just like the sh*tty Israelis, are a carbuncle on the throat of America. Perhaps America should dump both of them?

What Palestinian cause, as they have shown a complete disregard for any of the things outlined in their "cause"

Unlike the Palestinian "cause" that mass murdered 3,000 unarmed innocent civilians that fatefull day

What good have the Palestinians ever did to the US you ask? Why, for one reason, they've sucked less money from us than those hell-raisers whom you champion.

When you fail to ACTIVELY resist something evil you passively support it. Since I have never read a story of ACTIVE resistance to Hamas from inside Gaza, they all support it.

What good have the Palestinians ever did to the US you ask? Why, for one reason, they've sucked less money from us than those hell-raisers whom you champion.

I don't think so seeing as the US are the biggest contributors to the UN who give the Palestinians $billions, then there is the aid given to all the ISLAMONAZI countries by the US that ends up being given to the Palestinians. I can bet the farm that you have never looked into just how much Israel gets in actual aid from the US, and seen that it is less than $1 billion compared to the ISLAMONAZI aid of over $10 billion.

How much did their brothers who mass murdered 3,000 on 9/11 in the name of Palestine cost the US.

When you fail to ACTIVELY resist something evil you passively support it. Since I have never read a story of ACTIVE resistance to Hamas from inside Gaza, they all support it.

I have and seen the reports of children thrown from the tops of high buildings, or riddled with bullets as a warning to their families to get out or die

Forum List

Back