Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Ya think they will let the journalist live?

Just asking...

Hamas uses civilians as human shields, Gazan journalist states.
By Jerusalem Post Staff Published: February 15, 2024.

Saftawi says it's the first time in a decade that he's been able to speak on this publicly.

Gaza-based journalist Jehad Saftawi said on Tuesday that the Hamas terrorist organization indeed uses civilians as human shields in the war against Israel.

"Hamas terrorists used my family and hundreds of our neighbors as human shields. Hamas continues to hold the people of Gaza captive," Saftawi posted on X. "There should be no reconstruction of my family's home while a stockpile of weapons lies underneath.

"Goals rather than causes are what is behind Hamas's masterminds' wars. The case for removing Hamas is not to fuel escalation but to prevent it, which is why they should never be allowed to retake control of Gaza," he continued to say. Saftawi then admitted that it was the first time in more than 10 years that he's "been able to speak about this publicly," stating that it's "a cry for realignment for our Palestinian society as well as an appeal to the international community."

In a piece he wrote for Time magazine, the Palestinian journalist began by saying that the terrorist organization "built tunnels beneath my family's home in Gaza. Now it lies in ruin." He also states that it's been seven years since he escaped Gaza, and later fled to the United States.

Just asking...

Saftawi says it's the first time in a decade that he's been able to speak on this publicly.

Gaza-based journalist Jehad Saftawi said on Tuesday that the Hamas terrorist organization indeed uses civilians as human shields in the war against Israel.

"Hamas terrorists used my family and hundreds of our neighbors as human shields. Hamas continues to hold the people of Gaza captive," Saftawi posted on X. "There should be no reconstruction of my family's home while a stockpile of weapons lies underneath.

"Goals rather than causes are what is behind Hamas's masterminds' wars. The case for removing Hamas is not to fuel escalation but to prevent it, which is why they should never be allowed to retake control of Gaza," he continued to say. Saftawi then admitted that it was the first time in more than 10 years that he's "been able to speak about this publicly," stating that it's "a cry for realignment for our Palestinian society as well as an appeal to the international community."

In a piece he wrote for Time magazine, the Palestinian journalist began by saying that the terrorist organization "built tunnels beneath my family's home in Gaza. Now it lies in ruin." He also states that it's been seven years since he escaped Gaza, and later fled to the United States.

Remember that.

Every time

A "journalist" wants to

shock you with

images...

I don't click on these things.

If I want to see such clips I can turn to watch terrorists who work as journalists on al jihad-zeera..

But if Israelis would not be so careful..

Then why does it take so long

for Humane-Israelis to clean jihadis and not just carpet bombing everyone?

I don't click on these things.
If I want to see such clips I can turn to watch terrorists who work as journalists on al jazeera..
But if Israelis would not be so careful..
Then why does it take so long
for Humane-Israelis to clean jihadis and not just carpet bombing everyone?
The AF guy who lit himself up reminded me of the VN days and the mindset of soldiers in the jungle.

The IDF slaughtering women and kids reminds me of the "napalm sticks to kids" song

Just asking...

I've read accounts of many wars going back to the days before Jesus. I cannot think of any group of men who purposely hid behind non-combatant humans for the duration of their war. Hamas has to understand how this must be viewed so poorly with the citizens of Gaza above and beyond the misery and harm to them that they have welcomed.

I've read accounts of many wars going back to the days before Jesus. I cannot think of any group of men who purposely hid behind non-combatant humans for the duration of their war. Hamas has to understand how this must be viewed so poorly with the citizens of Gaza above and beyond the misery and harm to them that they have welcomed.
Right.
Especially using its OWN people.
Not the adversary's.

Some 300 Gaza detainees questioned, give vital details on Hamas bases in hospitals.
Military says suspects being interrogated at new facility in southern Israel; other Gazans in unprecedented numbers said willingly providing intel on Hamas activities.
By Emanuel Fabian and TOI Staff.
20 November 2023, 7:49 pm IDF: Some 300 Gaza detainees questioned, give vital details on Hamas bases in hospitals

____

Earlier description:

Dahri, N. (2019). Terra Nullius: The Rebirth of a Land Without Peace. India: VIJ Books (India) PVT Limited. Chapte 2, IDF & the Operation Protective Edge.​

It's not only the financial damage to the people of Gaza investing millions of dollars to make a tunnel by Hamas, but it's a disservice to humans and new generations lost. Many young Palestinian kids die digging these tunnels and the loss of Palestinian's lives of children can never be replaced by money.

According to an Institute for Palestinians study, which published a detailed report on Gaza tunnels in the summer of 2012: "At least 160 children have been killed in the tunnels, regarding to Hamas officials"? This is typical to what Hamas does. Hamas strategy is to use civilians, including children and women as a human shield, whether in a war against Israel or in digging the terror tunnels.

The world must condemn these inhuman actions which come under crimes against Humanity. Hamas always achieves their political goals through sacrificing their own children, which counter terrorism pundits named it, "Hamas dead baby strategy". The author, Nicolas Pelham, explains that: "Hamas uses child labourers to build their terror tunnels because much as in Victorian coal mines, they are prized for their nimble bodies."

Just asking...

Of course they do. We all know this. They literally started a fight they couldn't ever win so they'd get sympathy when their own people die... they wanted their own people to die.

The AF guy who lit himself up ..kids" song
That soldier might have been also in a difficult mental state but used this to make a political point. (After being brainwashed by some - something about so-called "colonizers.")

So why does it take for IDF so long to take care of the butcher gaza-death-ministry were it not for trying to minimize fatalities while pAlEsTiNiAnS try to maximize kids deaths?

As to keeping on using shocking words and buzzwords etc.. The anti-Israel machine has already used it all up [
cleansinggenocideapartheid blah-blah] in PALLY-WEID lexicon.
now what?

After each series of massacres by Arab pALEsTiNiAns, the IDF went on anti terror op. Yet, was pushed back after human shields died.
And kept inventing more precision technic and minimizing casual, including roof knocking and sacrificing its lives by giving warning ahead of bombing a location, where terrorists can abuse the warning..

However...

Post Oct 7 hamas-led atrocities, I imagine, the zionists had enough...

They still, for the most part give warning to leave. But much less than before.

Last edited:

Just asking...

"The Photojournalist Is Here. Shoot Me, Jew!"

Americans don't understand these creatures. The "civilian" rabid Arab rabble volunteer to become human shields. It's a sacrament in their satanic religion. The photos will sell well as holy cards given to children at American mosques. It'll become a collector's item, like American baseball cards.

"We are a human shield": the investigation of a terrorist reveals more of Hamas' working method.
Investigations by Unit 504 in the Intelligence Division reveal the terrorist organization's cynical exploitation of the civilians in the Gaza Strip • "When the soldiers entered, the terrorists sat among the civilians they forced into the hospital," the terrorists told the investigation.
Lilach Shoval, 1/1/2024, 11:26, updated 1/1/2024,
[...]
"If you don't like it, I'll put the explosive between you and your wife." This is how the Islamic Jihad terrorist tells the investigation about a case in which Hamas threatened a citizen after placing an explosive near his house...
When a Hamas terrorist placed an explosive device near the door of a civilian's house, Muhammad Darwish Amara, an operative in the Islamic Jihad recalls, emwhen the resident came to the terrorist and asked him why he did it, because if the bomb explodes, 'me and the children will blow up,' in response, the terrorist threatened him to put the charge between him and his wife.
link

Turns out, Anarchist Aaron Bushnell supported killing of US soldiers by Islamofascist Reulblic of Iran proxy..

Joni Ernst @joniernst:
Hamas uses civilians as shields.

Those who claim to stand up for Palestinians without condemning Hamas's brutality need to get their priorities straight.

We must #standwithIsrael to completely destroy Hamas.
Nov 30, 2023

Just asking...

Where are our local Hamas humpers? rightwinger? Curried Goats? Superbadbrutha? Billo_Really? Synthaholic? surada? Dragonlady? Any comment?

Forum List

Back