Do all of the Gazan Palestinians actually support Hamas?

It is really funny how you are using a source I did discredit on the SAME page :D

"According to some very reliable survey, which I wont tell who did, when they did nor on whom they did it on, my point is right on spot..."

Well, it is not my friend. You have shown no credible source to support your point of view that Hamas or Hamas alike terrorist organizations have lost any support in Gaza.

You are living in a fantasy world, in which you can just hit people in the head and they do what you like them to do. But in real world, it doesn't work that way. And maybe this is news to you but, it never had.

That's why Israel waging a war as long as its existence. Because there is no end to this war... If there were, you could have got there loooooong ago.

Is it that hard to understand this FACT???

"We must think differently, look at things in a different way. Peace requires a world of new concepts, new definitions."
-Yitzhak Rabin-

It is really unbelievable to see a society declining its utmost brilliant leader of all times...
I did provide several sources but you denied them all, you really expect me to try again?
I will be honest I'm actually motivated to do so.
Islamic Jihad gains support in Gaza as Hamas declines - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=183382
Poll Hamas loses popularity among Palestinians JPost Israel News
Palestinian Poll Major drop in support for rocket fire Hamas - Israel News Ynetnews
Gaza Civilians Actually Reject Hamas Policies - Business Insider
Posted in mobile I won't be able to edit but once I find more I will share, have you tried looking for it yourself?
@alpine

You following the topic?

I already told you why these sources are NOT credible.

This is COMMON SENSE, you can not use any sources from any sides of a conflict you are discussion on. Is it hard to understand?

You bringing some Israeli news articles here is no better than some other people bringing Gaza news articles. Does that make sense?

I did bring up WSJ and Guardian, much more credible and IMPARTIAL sources on this matter.

Let me know if you can find any such that would back your claims...

Until you do that; Israeli policies keep feeding Hamas and likewise terrorist organizations with more support. Sad but TRUE! This is either a smart policy giving Israel what they wanted(more conflict), or a terribly stupid one...

I did bring up WSJ and Guardian, much more credible and IMPARTIAL sources on this matter.
We stick to the perpetually correct observation of Benny Morris of blessed fame, of course "The Palestinian Authority (PA) has emerged as a virtual kingdom of mendacity, where every official, from President Arafat down, spends his days lying to a succession of western journalists. The reporters routinely give the lies credence equal to or greater than what they hear from straight, or far less mendacious, Israeli officials. One day Arafat charges that the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) uses uranium-tipped shells against Palestinian civilians. The next day it’s poison gas. Then, for lack of independent corroboration, the charges simply vanish – and the Palestinians go on to the next lie, again garnering headlines in western and Arab newspapers.".
And then some space cadet brandishes the Guardian!

It is really funny how you are using a source I did discredit on the SAME page :D

"According to some very reliable survey, which I wont tell who did, when they did nor on whom they did it on, my point is right on spot..."

Well, it is not my friend. You have shown no credible source to support your point of view that Hamas or Hamas alike terrorist organizations have lost any support in Gaza.

You are living in a fantasy world, in which you can just hit people in the head and they do what you like them to do. But in real world, it doesn't work that way. And maybe this is news to you but, it never had.

That's why Israel waging a war as long as its existence. Because there is no end to this war... If there were, you could have got there loooooong ago.

"We must think differently, look at things in a different way. Peace requires a world of new concepts, new definitions."
-Yitzhak Rabin-

It is really unbelievable to see a society declining its utmost brilliant leader of all times...
I did provide several sources but you denied them all, you really expect me to try again?
Islamic Jihad gains support in Gaza as Hamas declines - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East
Palestinian Poll Major drop in support for rocket fire Hamas - Israel News Ynetnews
Posted in mobile I won't be able to edit but once I find more I will share, have you tried looking for it yourself?
@alpine

You following the topic?

This is COMMON SENSE, you can not use any sources from any sides of a conflict you are discussion on. Is it hard to understand?

You bringing some Israeli news articles here is no better than some other people bringing Gaza news articles. Does that make sense?

Until you do that; Israeli policies keep feeding Hamas and likewise terrorist organizations with more support. Sad but TRUE! This is either a smart policy giving Israel what they wanted(more conflict), or a terribly stupid one...
Business Insider/all-monitor?

Do you

-Yitzhak Rabin-

@alpine

You following the topic?

So you are down to 2 now ha :)

Ok, i will look into these.

-Yitzhak Rabin-

@alpine

You following the topic?

This is the title of YOUR source;

Islamic Jihad gains support in Gaza as Hamas declines

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ru/...upport-gaza-expense-hamas.html##ixzz3BuJzdk2S

You just proved my point my friend. Unless of course you think Islamic Jihad is a peaceful democrat organization...

We stick to the perpetually correct observation of Benny Morris of blessed fame, of course "The Palestinian Authority (PA) has emerged as a virtual kingdom of mendacity, where every official, from President Arafat down, spends his days lying to a succession of western journalists. The reporters routinely give the lies credence equal to or greater than what they hear from straight, or far less mendacious, Israeli officials. One day Arafat charges that the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) uses uranium-tipped shells against Palestinian civilians. The next day it’s poison gas. Then, for lack of independent corroboration, the charges simply vanish – and the Palestinians go on to the next lie, again garnering headlines in western and Arab newspapers.".

It usually is the same story in ME, just blame the western press for everything. It must be a happy world where you live in, no reponsibility whatsoever, it is always somebody else lying, you are always doing the right thing... Right?

@alpine , it is a fact that the popularity of Hamas decreased, whether by JMCC polls or any other polls, the popularity also decreased over the years, among the Gazans, and the WBP.
I Have no idea why you consider the sources false, however, since it usually follow by many analysis and other information you can relate to this one.
Among Gazans, 23.3% expressed support for Hamas
Lower than 40%+ in the election.

@alpine , it is a fact that the popularity of Hamas decreased, whether by JMCC polls or any other polls, the popularity also decreased over the years, among the Gazans, and the WBP.
I Have no idea why you consider the sources false, however, since it usually follow by many analysis and other information you can relate to this one.

Are you kidding?

The debate is not if Hamas is losing any support or not. The debate is Hamas OR likewisw terrorist organizations are losing any support or not.

What good Hamas losing support, when it is Islamic Jihad gaining that support?

What kind of a retarded logic is this?

Are you kidding?

The debate is not if Hamas is losing any support or not. The debate is Hamas OR likewisw terrorist organizations are losing any support or not.

First of all, because you cannot understand it doesn't mean its a 'retarded logic'.
Hamas was elected as a government, once the PIJ gains support, or any other terrorist organization, it means a revolution can be made swiping Hamas off the rule, the PA is also a terrorist organization related - Fatah, did you know that?
Anyway, the PIJ is not dancing to the flute of Qatar/Khaled, it has the consequences but it doesn't necessarily mean there is a big difference, anyway, if the PIJ taking over Gaza, there difference won't be major except over the negotiation and farther connections to Fatah.
Now, once Hamas lose support, it mean other terrorist organization win you right about it, but one day will come once the Fatah will win and rule over the Palestinians in Gaza additionally to the WB, where negotiations could be made easily, once Gaza would be tired of the terrorists, the Arab Spring for Gaza, like hoping for a Stalemate.

Bottom line is that, terrorists are gaining support in Gaza, because of whatever Israel is doing. And my Israeli friends seem to be pretty comfortable with this FACT.

This is just mind boggling...

Are you kidding?

First of all, because you cannot understand it doesn't mean its a 'retarded logic'.
Hamas was elected as a government, once the PIJ gains support, or any other terrorist organization, it means a revolution can be made swiping Hamas off the rule, the PA is also a terrorist organization related - Fatah, did you know that?
Anyway, the PIJ is not dancing to the flute of Qatar/Khaled, it has the consequences but it doesn't necessarily mean there is a big difference, anyway, if the PIJ taking over Gaza, there difference won't be major except over the negotiation and farther connections to Fatah.
Now, once Hamas lose support, it mean other terrorist organization win you right about it, but one day will come once the Fatah will win and rule over the Palestinians in Gaza additionally to the WB, where negotiations could be made easily, once Gaza would be tired of the terrorists, the Arab Spring for Gaza, like hoping for a Stalemate.

Ja ja ja, you have been waiting for how long that to happen?

You are just a young kid, arent you. Your whole life will be wasted waiting for Palestinians to relize that they cant win. Just like your fathers and grabdfathers have been...

You are hopeless.

Are you kidding?

You are just a young kid, arent you. Your whole life will be wasted waiting for Palestinians to relize that they cant win. Just like your fathers and grabdfathers have been...

You are hopeless.
All of the Palestinians leaders were somehow terrorists or terrorist related, the problem we have now is not like the problem with Arafat for example, and the situation is way different including the personal opinion of those involved.
Its a Status Quo for the meantime, since no other alternative is better, and its beyond the Israelis decision.
One sided step is also the second best option but with the huge influence the world posing its nearly unreachable.
In the meantime our life are definitely not wasted, we live our life, this is the purpose of living ;)

Are you kidding?

You are hopeless.
All of the Palestinians leaders were somehow terrorists or terrorist related, the problem we have now is not like the problem with Arafat for example, and the situation is way different including the personal opinion of those involved.
Its a Status Quo for the meantime, since no other alternative is better, and its beyond the Israelis decision.
One sided step is also the second best option but with the huge influence the world posing its nearly unreachable.
In the meantime our life are definitely not wasted, we live our life, this is the purpose of living ;)

So you accepting defeat on this debate?

Terrorists actually DID gain support after the bombing...

It would be really funny if you did claim otherwise now ;)

It usually is the same story in ME,
Just as Benny Morris described it, of course.
... just blame the western press for everything.
And deservedly so, indeed, as Benny Morris noted ... The reporters routinely give the lies credence equal to or greater than what they hear from straight, or far less mendacious, Israeli officials.. Western journos should ponder on their role of the palistanian pro bono agitprop arm. Although, the Guardian seems to be beyond repair.
It must be a happy world where you live in, ...
Indeedy so.
... no reponsibility whatsoever, ...
But of course I am an irresponsibly responsible individual! But palistanians are a lying lot, top down.
it is always somebody else lying, you are always doing the right thing... Right?
For jews it's tough to be good guys, indeed.

It usually is the same story in ME,
Just as Benny Morris described it, of course.
... just blame the western press for everything.
And deservedly so, indeed, as Benny Morris noted ... The reporters routinely give the lies credence equal to or greater than what they hear from straight, or far less mendacious, Israeli officials.. Western journos should ponder on their role of the palistanian pro bono agitprop arm. Although, the Guardian seems to be beyond repair.
It must be a happy world where you live in, ...
Indeedy so.
... no reponsibility whatsoever, ...
But of course I am an irresponsibly responsible individual! But palistanians are a lying lot, top down.
it is always somebody else lying, you are always doing the right thing... Right?
Bu
Oh, bog off. Terrorist have been, actually, elected in the first place.

Go kill them all for electing terrorists than, what you waiting for? You don't have the balls, do you? They would kill you all without any hesitation, if they did have the power you had.

Bottom line is, if you don't have the balls, just shut the fuck up and try to figure out a different way to handle this issue.

Like stop killing them, if you are not going kill them all...

If you gonna killbt

Right on spot.

And you have no idea why they elected terrorists, do you?

Just like how you have no idea why they are leaning towards much more radical terrorists now, am I right?

I BET you keep asking yourself "how is this possible, they should have surrendered by now"...

I think you have no idea in general. You are just opinionated, and your mind is already made up...

Bu
But for palistanians to be bad is easy - they've never been good ones in the first place, and no serious observer ever expects them to become good ones, since the only factor, uniting that ragtag collection of ME arabs from the hood, is a dream of driving jews out and of plundering of the jewish property, of course.
Go kill them all for electing terrorists than, what you waiting for? You don't have the balls, do you?
Easy, easy on skool-yard drivel, we're grown-ups here. Besides, gazabadians did a fine job offing themselves for whatever reason, of course.
They would kill you all without any hesitation, if they did have the power you had.
While it's kind of tough for gazabadians to build anything Trident-like to try and get me, we agree wholeheartedly that, hamass are a murderous lot.
Bottom line is, if you don't have the balls, ...
Boring drivel.

Bu
But for palistanians to be bad is easy - they've never been good ones in the first place, and no serious observer ever expects them to become good ones, since the only factor, uniting that ragtag collection of ME arabs from the hood, is a dream of driving jews out and of plundering of the jewish property, of course.
Go kill them all for electing terrorists than, what you waiting for? You don't have the balls, do you?
Easy, easy on skool-yard drivel, we're grown-ups here. Besides, gazabadians did a fine job offing themselves for whatever reason, of course.
They would kill you all without any hesitation, if they did have the power you had.
While it's kind of tough for gazabadians to build anything Trident-like to try and get me, we agree wholeheartedly that, hamass are a murderous lot.
Bottom line is, if you don't have the balls, ...
Boring drivel.

You can see the message you are responding is not complete right?
You replied to a "Bu" :)
I really wonder what did you have in mind that it would mean

My reply to your message is right below those (obviously) incomplete messages.

Right on spot.

And you have no idea why they elected terrorists, do you?

Just like how you have no idea why they are leaning towards much more radical terrorists now, am I right?

I BET you keep asking yourself "how is this possible, they should have surrendered by now"...

I think you have no idea in general. You are just opinionated, and your mind is already made up...

I don't know how the messages you replied got up there to be honest. I did delete and rewrite that message bunch of times. You can ignore those and read the last message on that post, and reply if you like.

Forum List

Back