Do all of the Gazan Palestinians actually support Hamas?

I have and seen the reports of children thrown from the tops of high buildings, or riddled with bullets as a warning to their families to get out or die

We all die. Some of us just prefer to do it on our feet at the end of our lives rather than on our knees while we're still living.

My ancestors faced the greatest army on the planet as a bunch of farmers, tradesmen, and nobodies. They fought and defeated their enemy despite overwhelming odds and unpleasant potentials for themselves and their families.

If you are not willing to die or lose everything for a cause, you don't truly believe in that cause.

I know that this video I post is clearly skewed as it has "HAMASsacre" in the background, however this story has been posted here with other video links as well.

My link:

Regardless. My question is this. If we are presented with this information, how can anyone say with a surety that all of the Palestinians in Gaza agree with how Hamas is handling their 'struggle'?

Or better. If every Palestinian supported how Hamas is representing them, why would there ever be any "Israeli collaborators" in Gaza?

Things that make go hmmm . . . . .

The vast majority of gazan arabs don't, that is why i would not be conducting this war at all like Israel is doing; I would be ordering the liquidation of hamas leadership only, and its fighters where they interfered. That includes those leaders abroad, and might include strikes on iran and qatar, hamas' benefactors. Same goes for islamic jihad.

Both groups are foreign artificial plants, and are in now way representative of the gaza people, who have suffered as much under the hamas animals as anything else. Every one of its leaders should be killed.

"Dumping off" Israel would terminate any type of trustworthy aspects being allied with the US, among the rest of the world..but ask yourself this, what did the Palestinians ever do to the US? Israel sure did, but lets talk about your precious Pals, what makes you think they like you in the first place?
1) Tried to sink the USS Liberty?
No apologies heard over the "accidentally" murdering of Americans by Palestinians so far.
But of course you care about the victims of the USS Liberty, I care about suicide bombings, stabbing, rape, kidnapping, lynching and generally assaulting Americans done by your precious Palestinians, not that I expect them to apologize, but remind me what GOOD they ever did to the US again?

The amount of american citizens murdered by arabs who call themselves palestinians is significant: dual citizens murdered by hamas in suicide bombings, diplomats murdered by arafat in the 1970s, US diplomat convoys bombed by them in gaza, so by comparing the accidental attack of the liberty - standard crock of shit from jew-hating scum - to the intentional murder of americans, is a sign of lunacy. Need i mention the mass celebrations by them of 9/11?

Very reliable. I can't believe that anyone would believe the news emanating from one of the parties of a conflict.

So you are saying that it is not true? That Hamas has not executed 'Israeli collaborators'? I really want to know. And if you have anything to back it up, well do so, otherwise . . . . . . . you have no point.

When you fail to ACTIVELY resist something evil you passively support it. Since I have never read a story of ACTIVE resistance to Hamas from inside Gaza, they all support it.
Anathema, I see your point, but I truly believe that there are those who do not agree with the way Hamas is going now. But Hamas has such a stranglehold on Gaza affairs; coupled with these executions, they are scared shitless to ACTIVELY resist.

Anathema, I see your point, but I truly believe that there are those who do not agree with the way Hamas is going now. But Hamas has such a stranglehold on Gaza affairs; coupled with these executions, they are scared shitless to ACTIVELY resist.

You could say almost the same things about the US Government. Failing to leave or act is acceptance. That's just a fact of life.

teddyearp, et al,

It is rare that any political entity has a platform that appeals to everyone. And in the case of "collaborators" (a "war-like" term), there are always that fringe element that for one reason or another, oppose the government in power.

• Primer: Rarely is it correct to say "all;" especially in regards to a political issue. That is a recipe for a slap-down by your opponent. It only takes one example to shoot holes in the credibility of the premise.

I know that this video I post is clearly skewed as it has "HAMASsacre" in the background, however this story has been posted here with other video links as well.

My link:

Regardless. My question is this. If we are presented with this information, how can anyone say with a surety that all of the Palestinians in Gaza agree with how Hamas is handling their 'struggle'?

Or better. If every Palestinian supported how Hamas is representing them, why would there ever be any "Israeli collaborators" in Gaza?

Things that make go hmmm . . . . .

(COMMENT)

Relative to the Palestinian Parliamentary Elections 2006, "of the 132-seat Parliament, Hamas won 74 seats, thereby ending the Fatah party's control of the Palestinian Authority. Fatah managed to win only 45 seats with the remaining 13 seats divided among smaller parties. Voter turnout was high, at 77.7 percent." (GlobalSecurity.org)

Can we say "all" --- surely not. What we can say is that the "Palestinians in Gaza" show almost no sign of opposition to the HAMAS Regime. Nearly every (90%+) video, news excerpt and chronicle coming out of Gaza show an overwhelming numbers in support of HAMAS.

• Parades with mothers holding their children dress as al-Qassam Martyr Brigade Fighters and member of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
  • Children going to Summer Camp to learn how to build bombs.
  • Protest Marches with thousands of Palestinians carrying banners.
  • Video after video of "Palestinians in Gaza" raising the praises of HAMAS and arguing for the right to perform terrorist acts.
These are but a few examples of how the "Palestinians in Gaza" --- in overwhelming numbers --- go out of their way to provide material and indirect support for HAMAS. I don't know how many times, the pro-Palestinian movement in these very discussions have argued the point that HAMAS was democratically elected by the "Palestinians in Gaza". Over and over again, the point has been made right here that the "Palestinians in Gaza" have the right to resist by Jihad and Armed Struggle. How many videos have been presented by posters about the "Palestinians in Gaza" and their oppression to move towards jihad and armed struggle.

There is virtually no evidence that any segment of any size or consequence has opposed HAMAS in any material way.

No, we certainly cannot say "all." That would be foolish. But we can ask ourselves, when was the last time you saw a video about HAMAS oppression or the "Palestinians in Gaza" protesting HAMAS?

Until such time that we see hard, firm evidence wherein HAMAS is being opposed by some segment of the "Palestinians in Gaza"; then the "Palestinians in Gaza" --- in the democratic environment of HAMAS and Gaza, are presumed to be in direct support of the designated terrorist government that they elected.

Most Respectfully,
R

teddyearp, et al,...
Until such time that we see hard, firm evidence wherein HAMAS is being opposed by some segment of the "Palestinians in Gaza"; then the "Palestinians in Gaza" --- in the democratic environment of HAMAS and Gaza, are presumed to be in direct support of the designated terrorist government that they elected.

Most Respectfully,
R

Tamarod is the closest thing, and the hamas vermin have prevented them from protesting in public, and probably physically threatened them.

But of course, few if any of the pro-pal filth will admit to the heinous nature of the hamas regime.

I dont know how many gazans support hamas, but i bet they have more support than ever after israel bombing the shit out of them.

What were you thinking israel...

I dont know how many gazans support hamas, but i bet they have more support than ever after israel bombing the shit out of them.

Actually decreased (in the end) since Hamas policy brought nothing but sorrow to Gaza.

Actually decreased (in the end) since Hamas policy brought nothing but sorrow to Gaza.

Source?
Common sense, but I promise to look up once I'll get back to my laptop.
We are seeing some protestors more occasionally on the media although they end up dead.

I have 100 bucks on it that hamas support in gaza soared after the israeli bombings.

You on?

I have 100 bucks on it that hamas support in gaza soared after the israeli bombings.

You on?
As I said in the end its decreased since their elections(43. 1%) but its not a static value, I don't consider them rational to elect Hamas in the first place but I'm in, if you find any source I would be glad to read it.
What is your perspective as a Palestinian in Gaza? Would you support Hamas during 2006 or now?

You on?
As I said in the end its decreased since their elections(43. 1%) but its not a static value, I don't consider them rational to elect Hamas in the first place but I'm in, if you find any source I would be glad to read it.
What is your perspective as a Palestinian in Gaza? Would you support Hamas during 2006 or now?

My perspective is this;

This is not the only conflict in the mideast area, let alone the world. Bombing the shit out of someone usually gives you the opposite of what you want. Lets say at least 1000 civilians dead. Their immediate family would count up to 100.000. You should expect immediate increase to thier militancy. Than there is distant relatives, neighbours... I mean by bombing them, you just simply made them more pissed. If they are not supporting hamas now, they would be supporting something worse than hamas.

If you expect people lose militancy by bombing the shit out of them, you have no idea how human brain works...

And i bet my logic is true, and i bet 100$, let ne know if you on. Whoever lose, donate 100$ to this board...

Forum List

Back